Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please (17268 Views)

Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / All Tracks On P-square's The Invasion Album available here (Best 2011 Album) / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by Femex(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2011
Hi guys. Has anyone bought or sampled the album? Is it good? Please share smiley
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by thando(f): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2011
strange that you have to ask
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by Femex(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2011
Lol, why do u think it is strange?
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by amblors(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2011
hope you've heard the tracks linked from this thread:: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-721751.0.html

its the same old psquare, but i hear they featured lotta rappers this time, so u might wan2 get the album and see for you or mayb wait for reviews, lol
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by Femex(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2011
Yes i have listened to the two tracks, they are good typical psquare tracks. I hope they have an explosive track, you know something in the line of Do Me, Busy body and E No Easy.
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by realsandra: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hey peeps how ca I get those tracks? Ihav nt listen 2 iti
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by amblors(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2011
realsandra:

Hey peeps how ca I get those tracks? Ihav nt listen 2 iti

http://naijaura.com/wordpress/2011/07/world-premier-p-square-onyinye-asamkpoto/
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by Femex(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2011
So far i have forever, onyinye, ole buruku and asampkokoto and i think Onyinye is the stand out track, nice and chilled. Love the guitar solo.
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by BABE3: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2011
Asampokoto is the baddest! "Onyinye" sounds like "No one like you" to me. "Forever" and "Bunieya Enu" are just those songs I skip on my Ipod.  I've not heard the other songs.

IMO, they've not topped their first album yet.

But, You gastu love them boys! Bad Guys!

"You dey make me want to--- GOJOGODO.

Fly away and --- GO SOKOTO.

Call your name --- ASAMKPOKOTO

I'm going Insane. "
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by MissyB3(f): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2011
amblors:

http://naijaura.com/wordpress/2011/07/world-premier-p-square-onyinye-asamkpoto/
Thanks for the link.

I like Onyinye [The first track on that page]. . . .It sounds like their 'I love you'. Cool!  kiss
I don't know what the other 2 tracks on that site are titled.

The one with words like '' Makes me wanna go ******'' = I nor likey
''       ''      ''        ''      ''     '' The girl I wan marry'' = I like. This isn't Onyinye, is it?  undecided
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by amblors(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2011
they're only 2 tracks on the site with 2play buttons for each song.

Missy ★ B:

The one with words like '' Makes me wanna go ******'' = I nor likey
''       ''      ''        ''      ''     '' The girl I wan marry'' = I like. This isn't Onyinye, is it?  undecided

The song you refer to here is asamkpoto
the first one is beautiful oyinye.
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by MissyB3(f): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2011
I don't know why I see 3 buttons . . .Na my eyes, perhaps.  grin
Thanks! smiley

Topic:  I'm feeling Onyinye already, asamkpoto on the other hand, does not do it for me.
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by mikuz(m): 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2011
I'm hugely disappointed in P-square! They used to be my favourite since 2003 up till now though! I thought this album was going to be different,judging by the promise they made concerning uping their game,owing to the pressure from their fans on the backdrop of their hugely dismal 4th album,too bad,i'll have to wait for a couple of years if not more,to see the same p-square who did "bissybody" and "do me" hit tracks!
So far,i've heard 5 of the 13 tracker album of which only "forever" was at least up to the real p-square standard! The rest were a remake of their older tracks or a total copyright outrightly!
MEDIOCRE P-SQUARE!!!
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by mbulela: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2011
^^^
you want to be called a hater?
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by Femex(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2011
As i dey hear the tracks one by one, the album don dey take shape grin . Im now abusing Chop my Money ft May-D. May-D's part kills me!!!!!!!!! Club joint for sure.
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by mikuz(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2011
Lol
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by amblors(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2011
Femex:

As i dey hear the tracks one by one, the album don dey take shape grin . Im now abusing Chop my Money ft May-D. May-D's part kills me!!!!!!!!! Club joint for sure.

yea yea that one is nice, but it didn't blow me away. not yet.
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by MissyB3(f): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2011
Femex:

Where are you listening to the other tracks? Link, please.
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by amblors(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Where are you listening to the other tracks? Link, please.

http://korrectnation.com/?p=13156
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by MissyB3(f): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2011
Thank you!
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by Femex(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ Missy sorry, im just seeing your request. Have you heard Chop My Money?
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by MissyB3(f): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2011
Femex:

@ Missy sorry, im just seeing your request. Have you heard Chop My Money?
No qualms! Yup, I like it . . .better than Asamkpoto. Onyinye remains my fav. for now.

If you see Missy B, tell am seh - she must chop ma moni . . . .chop ma moni kiss cheesy kiss

I've listened to 3 tracks so far, I like 2. Is there a link to the other tracks, please? smiley
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by kaypling(m): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2011
Found this, For every 50 facebook likes on this website a song is unlocked from the album so you can listen and review so get to "Liking"

http://www.mytruspot.com/?t=psquare_the_invasion
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by amblors(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2011
http://www.4shared.com/audio/LJtK3IFJ/P-Square_-_Ole_Buruku_2011_.html

sixth song am hearing and em, no WOW.

my favorites: onyinye & forever, although they're not exactly exceptional.
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by BABE3: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2011
amblors:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/LJtK3IFJ/P-Square_-_Ole_Buruku_2011_.html

sixth song am hearing and em, no WOW.

my favorites: onyinye & forever, although they're not exactly exceptional.

I really like this one. My second best so far.
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by ajekpaks(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2011
Okay I got the Album and because of Nepa i had to wait till this morning to sample it,

Onyinye the First track held me, And I was, That's my boys, then,

Chop my money came up with MayD rendering his vocals, I was also held,

then the others started becoming blury in my head
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by amblors(m): 2:03am On Jul 29, 2011
PSquare - She's Hot ft Naeto C :: http://www.4shared.com/audio/nVyDiqT3/P_Square_Shes_Hot_ft_Naeto_C.html

So far album looking very average, this is no INVASION.
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by Sico: 3:08am On Jul 29, 2011
[flash=317,295]http://www.mytruspot.com/include/flash/TSPlayer.swf?playlist_url=http://www.mytruspot.com/play.php%3Fmode%3Dsong_hifi%26format%3Dts_M%26band_id%3D2367%26song_id%3Dall%26type%3Dxspf&autoload=true&autoplay=false&info_button_text=&playlist_title=Tru+Spot+Song+Player[/flash]
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by tunamania(m): 4:14am On Jul 29, 2011
bought the album its taking shape again like their other albums be patient,listen n listen it gets better
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2011
now i understand when people say they cant sing.

am a fan sha so i will probably cop the alaba version.

which embed player is on this page, its very resource efficient, i like it
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by Dospix(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2011
i dont know why most people are sooo foolish without brain,how can u come here and tell us this invasion album is not it.the album is soo cool we all love it and we will scramble to buy the album cause they are they best est.pls if u don't like it go chop shit when u chop shit then u drink piss.idiot people without head and brain always criticizing without any reasonable contribution.
Re: P-square Invasion Album Reviews Please by zubantus(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2011
nice album, dumb listeners, even if u dont like d song, doesnt mean its nt gud. When videos cum out soon u will b d 1st 2 buy,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? / Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart / J. Cole - 4 Your Eyes Only (album Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.