Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,032 members, 7,803,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize (29275 Views)

Audition For Big Brother Naija Season 7 Begins (Video) / BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) / Miracle Wins BBNaija Payporte N1 Million Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Aldol: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ladymissile:
I don't want you to let go of me grin grin
You should be the one begging me to let go of you grin
I won't let you go or rest till I correct the glitch in your malfunctioning brain grin

You are too stupid to ask me that question grin
Endangered specie, answer this question
IS YOUR MOTHER A LESBIAN, YES OR NO
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by 3RNEST(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Spoilers how far....

grin
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Ladymissile: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Aldol:

Endangered specie, answer this question
IS YOUR MOTHER A LESBIAN, YES OR NO
imperiled specie, you are a maggot to ask me that question grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Aldol: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ladymissile:
imperiled specie, you are a maggot to ask me that question grin
Have you seen this news

https://www.nairaland.com/7206173/shariah-court-sentences-3-men

This is a tip of the iceberg
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Ladymissile: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Aldol:

Have you seen this news

https://www.nairaland.com/7206173/shariah-court-sentences-3-men

This is a tip of the iceberg
idiot, you have forgotten that sharia laws is for only poor muslems grin grin grin
We have some rich hausa homosexuals living within the country, let them try that laws on them grin

If the legislatures and endorcers of sharia laws are strong enough let them carry their laws to non-muslems grin grin
Then I will know they are serious
For now you can keep wallowing in your 'utter Stupidity' grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Aldol: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Ladymissile:
idiot, you have forgotten that sharia laws is for only poor muslems grin grin grin
We have some rich hausa homosexuals living within the country, let them try that laws on them grin

If the legislatures and endorcers of sharia laws are strong enough let them carry their laws to non-muslems grin grin
It's been a while , Where have you been
Back to the topic, if e sure the rich homosexuals,they should not do it hidden , they should do the same sex in the open and watch them stoned to death. Ode
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Froshloaded:
I'm ready to get distracted by Bbn undecided

Proud lazy youth ...

Lazyyouth4u how far grin

undecided
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ladymissile:

Agreed.
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Froshloaded:
I'm ready to get distracted by Bbn undecided

Proud lazy youth ...

Lazyyouth4u how far grin

Guy where is the thread for this season? undecided
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by jamesbridget13(f): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Where d official thread dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Layla Amanii, Teddy A’s Baby Mama Pours Encomium On Him / The Roots (Kunta Kinte) On DVD? / American Idol (2009) Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.