Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu (16422 Views)

Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation / Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid / Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by havenz(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ayu should kindly stepdown as simple as corruption.

Meanwhile PDP is as confuse as Nigeria government.

Please let our vote be given to the right candidate.

As For Me #IStandWithPeterObi

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by juman(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ayu should respect himself and honour the agreement.
He should resign.
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by bennybuhari: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Rotten toothed Ayu should resign as he promised if PDP presidential candidate comes from North
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Miliscent: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
If you have been searching for a legit way to earn money online with capital not greater than 5k then you're in luck. Since it involves selling mostly to foreigners you will need an international phone number, I can provide that for you for free and a lot more. The only constant stuff you need is ur smart phone or a laptop. If you are interested chat this number up on whatsapp 0. 8 0 9 2 3 6 7 2 2 4
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by thoosing(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/pdp-leaders-move-to-avert-secondus-treatment-for-ayu/

Eiya.....
Sorry o

I will open an amazing website/online advertising platform for you at a ridiculous and pocket friendly amount. Whatsapp me via 0.7.0.3026;20:41....
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Elidrisy20: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Seconds 1 vs wike 0 tongue
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by laaja38(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Am in support to remove the PDP national chairman.
Wike should be given acting chairman of the party.
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Tonitoniton(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Wike must be stopped.

He cant just be kicking in and out any body just like that

He is not even among the foundation members of pdp and he is acting like God.

He must be checked.
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by bobgentle: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
IT'S TIME NIGERIANS START PLAYING POLITICS OF CONSCIENCE.

IF PDP WANTS TO BOUNCE BACK WHICH I BELIEVE PRIDE & BACK STABBERS ,BORN TO RULE OR DICTATORS WON'T AGREE.

THEY MUST DO THE FOLLOWING TO BUILD CONFIDENCE, TRUST AND UNITY AMONG THEIR CRACKS :

1. AYU the party CHAIRMAN must resign to meet the party agreement that brought him to the office as well as the party Constitution which clearly states that both Presidential aspirant and party CHAIRMAN must not come from one ZONE.

2. ATIKU must swallow his pride to SUBSTITUTE Okowa with Wike as his Vp.

3. PARTY CHAIRMAN goes to the Southwest.

4. Next SENATE PRESIDENT Zoned to the South East.

5. Speaker HOR zoned to North West

6. North Central Deputy Senate president.

7.South south Deputy speaker HOR

8. North East Secretary to the Federal Government (SFG)

" LIKE " if you agree with " SHARE " if you disagree .

2 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by adiori0303: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
If only u had the foresight wike.
U wouldnt have pushed out secondus who could have worked ur way to clinching the presidential ticket.

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by CheapHomes1: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hotfreezer:
PDP Candidate - North
PDP Chairman - North

Honestly, it is the stupidity and slavish attitude of Igbos in PDP that brought this insult to the entire South.
20 years of Igbo slavery in PDP and it is an Ikwerre man doing what Igbos couldn't do.
Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku and Igbo PDP delegates were collecting money and voting Atiku.
What Wike is doing is what Igbos in PDP should have done. Instead, the cowards collected money and ran away.

But Secondus was from the SE and it was the same Wike that forced him out
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by CheapHomes1: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
bobgentle:
IT'S TIME NIGERIANS START PLAYING POLITICS OF CONSCIENCE.

IF PDP WANTS TO BOUNCE BACK WHICH I BELIEVE PRIDE & BACK STABBERS ,BORN TO RULE OR DICTATORS WON'T AGREE.

THEY MUST DO THE FOLLOWING TO BUILD CONFIDENCE, TRUST AND UNITY AMONG THEIR CRACKS :

1. AYU the party CHAIRMAN must resign to meet the party agreement that brought him to the office as well as the party Constitution which clearly states that both Presidential aspirant and party CHAIRMAN must not come from one ZONE.

2. ATIKU must swallow his pride to SUBSTITUTE Okowa with Wike as his Vp.

3. PARTY CHAIRMAN goes to the Southwest.

4. Next SENATE PRESIDENT Zoned to the South East.

5. Speaker HOR zoned to North West

6. North Central Deputy Senate president.

7.South south Deputy speaker HOR

8. North East Secretary to the Federal Government (SFG)

" LIKE " if you agree with " SHARE " if you disagree .

Wasn't it the same Wike that forced Secondus from SE out of office? Wetin again he de find?
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by guychidile: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
It doesn't concern me,I'm in a national movement to restore 9jiria.
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by jrusky(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
PDP is a very untruthful party.
Just like APC tho, which is why I’ve withdrawn my support for Bola Tinubu.
I’m now OBIdient.

PO23

When you finish wailing you go enter your house.

If you like be obidient, disobedient, misobidient, reobidient, youobidient or whatever Labour will not rule Nigeria and Obi will never rule come 2023. We go do him strong thing he will never forget wait and watch as the game will go. Mind you I'm a pdp member to the core I will rather vote APGA, YYY, PPP, ZZZ, AAA even I will prefer to vote a ghost than to vote Labour plus Obi.

Bro the Obi goats has offended me and I mean them, I will frustrate them all here for one of them to threaten to kill me as Igbo man if I vote pdp or apc bro I go rain fire on all Obi goats here and I'm waiting for the bastard to come and face me. Though I had told him to give his address in any part of Nigeria I will fly down from Abuja to face hm and let's see who will die first I'm still waiting for him........

2 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Hotfreezer: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
CheapHomes1:

But Secondus was from the SE and it was the same Wike that forced him out

You don't even know the state Secondus is from grin
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Osashalom: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Igbo man can hardly resist money. Only very few of them can maintain their stand when money is involved. That is how they are also buying them with money to convert to their religion. Go to Ebony and Enugu states and see something for yourself.
Hotfreezer:
PDP Candidate - North
PDP Chairman - North

Honestly, it is the stupidity and slavish attitude of Igbos in PDP that brought this insult to the entire South.
20 years of Igbo slavery in PDP and it is an Ikwerre man doing what Igbos couldn't do.
Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku and Igbo PDP delegates were collecting money and voting Atiku.
What Wike is doing is what Igbos in PDP should have done. Instead, the cowards collected money and ran away.
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by CheapHomes1: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hotfreezer:

You don't even know the state Secondus is from grin

So where is he from?
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Hotfreezer: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
CheapHomes1:

So where is he from?

Don't you know how to use Google?
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by CheapHomes1: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Don't you know how to use Google?

Why should I use Google when I have you? Or can't you use Google?
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Hotfreezer: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Why should I use Google when I have you? Or can't you use Google?

It is not my job to educate you. If you lack the ability to improve on yourself and learn more, that is your problem.
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by CheapHomes1: 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hotfreezer:

It is not my job to educate you. If you lack the ability to improve on yourself and learn more, that is your problem.

You can only educate someone if you have educated yourself..It's your job to check Google. Don't do anything outside your JD. You will be overwhelmed
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Idaytesj29(m): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Join the Pi revolution before its too late.
Download the Pi app and start mining.
Use this Invitation code:
cowrycoins
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Polchiz(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hotfreezer:
PDP Candidate - North
PDP Chairman - North

Of course, you bring Igbos into this discussion since that is the only way you can be happy.
Well, an Igbo man does not waste his energy and resources in fruitless adventure.
After all his noise and ranting, he lost the election. Coming second is like scoring 39% in exam, you still failed. No difference between you and the person that second and the person that got 0 votes.
Ekweremmadu also made sure that the VP position eluded him. Ifeanyi Okowa who didn't deny being Igbo was chosen.
He can go ahead and waste Rivers State funds on useless fight.
Who will choose an agbero like Wike as VP?
You wanted Igbos to vote for Wike who has constantly insulted Igbos publicly.
He went to Anambra to make caricature of himself.
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Funflipper: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
CheapHomes1:

So where is he from?

Rivers
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Basic123: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
PDP is a very untruthful party.
Just like APC tho, which is why I’ve withdrawn my support for Bola Tinubu.
I’m now OBIdient.

PO23
Exactly

I withdraw my own support for Peter Obi the moment I discovered he is born liar and has nothing to show in Anambra

Now....I am a confirmed BATIST.

LAGOS is the only progressing state since 1999

2 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Igboland: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is what happens when the majority of a foolish tribe is populated by lunatics that can't make use of their brains.

Hotfreezer:
PDP Candidate - North
PDP Chairman - North

3 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by CheapHomes1: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Funflipper:

Rivers

Tnx for clearing that up

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by VERDA: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tonitoniton:
Wike must be stopped.

He cant just be kicking in and out any body just like that

He is not even among the foundation members of pdp and he is acting like God.

He must be checked.

You hypocrites, you had no problem when he was one of the few that remained, funding the party and keeping it standing when the masters your serving now were decamping up and down...
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Igboland: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Your life is wasted already cos Tinubu Bola Ahmed will be your president come 2023 then you can go back to your Biafra or hellfire

eyeyeste:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 29 years old with no meaningful progress in your life.

Continue!

Then come 2019 and You were now in your mid 20s. Despite 'your age' being the only thing progressing in your life, you still voted the same catastrophé to continue for another 4 solid years.

Now he has few months to go and have turned to a tourist a.k.a Ajala the traveller, frivolously and shamelessly hoping on the presidential Jet while the country burns

In 2023, you have the chance to correct your mistakes, If you like, vote for old cargos with no vision(You know them by now)

Somebody orchestrated the emergence of this evil & satanic regime through a party he helped formed. He refuses to lend his voice to call them out when needed the most because of his selfish ambition.

Whether he deserve to be [b]Punished
or Rewarded with 8yrs access to national treasury is up to you to decide.

This post is not meant to support any candidate. It is meant to warn you about two people I am very sure doesn't have your best interest at heart, about two parties who doesn't give a damn about you. Empirical evidence from 1999 till 2022 proves this.

Your success in life is not directly tied to whoever emerges president, but the success of Nigeria as a nation does, and the collective success of a nation will impact you one way or the other.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.[/b]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Reverses Tribunal Decisions, affirms LP's Ogah, Nnamchi / Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? / Ndoma-egba, Otu, Others Defect To APC In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.