Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine (31754 Views)

EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by etokhana: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission have arrested a 27 year-old suspect and indigene of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area of Rivers State, Nwamannah Chuks Ifeanyi, for alleged ATM card fraud.

He was picked up on Wednesday, June 29, 2022, at the Fruits Market, Wuse Zone II, Abuja, following an intelligence report.

At the point of arrest, 41 ATM cards of different banks, bearing various names, were found in his possession.

Other items recovered from him are a Toyota Venza car with Registration Number KUJ 300 MK, one PoS Machine, two Apple Laptop computers, six iPhones, one Nokia torchlight, one Apple wrist watch and one Driver’s license.

The Benue State University graduate of Political Science and agent to a soccer betting company, claims he uses the ATM cards for Chargeback.

Chargeback is the fraudulent act of using an ATM card to withdraw money and afterwards call the bank to dispute the transaction and ask for a reversal.

He will be charged to court as soon as the investigation is concluded.

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1544303828660625413?t=7ttXzSGK_TrD8uLmYPcxig&s=19

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Totilopussylick(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nwamannah Chuks Ifeanyi

From the descendants people of developers world wide have been

Busted tongue

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by God1000(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Yahoo boy, you see them flirting with beautiful girls and live ostentatiously.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Karlovych: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Egboland again!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by zubimete(f): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
See small boy. Fast way to make money. Yahoo yahoo

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
Yahoo boy, you see them flirting with beautiful girls and live ostentatiously.
They never invest. Reason I absolutely hate them. If you're gonna steal someone's money atleast put it to good use. Don't squader your ill-gotten wealth on women and alcohol and exotic cars efcc would later on seize.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Futuristics(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
chai.. scammers with new format everytime

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Earlystar698(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
His bebes would be on top another prick posting stay strong king grin

For my street all these yahoo boys plenty, $50 gift card boom og money and different kinds of name go dey flow. Oversized white t shirt go full street with iPhone 6, 7 sx and 11 pro. Girls go dey with them 247, anytime the see small shuttle car viam everybody go run thinking its police cheesy

EFCC should ban him abi jail him till 2040

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by sukkot: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
dem done catch slawomir

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Winter03:
They never invest. Reason I absolutely hate them. If you're gonna steal someone's money atleast put it to good use. Don't squader your ill-gotten wealth on women and alcohol and exotic cars efcc would later on seize.
If they could invest they wouldn't have gone into Yahoo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by care4you: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fantastic!
E no easy...go doam if it's easy...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
High profile drug dealers, huh?

Fuxk the investigations, we some Talibans�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
A

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by PumpumPrince: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1544303828660625413?t=7ttXzSGK_TrD8uLmYPcxig&s=19

IBO people and fraud again....And then they say they want to break away from Nigeria with there terrrorist IPOD namdi kanu & co.....WHEN WILL DISGRACING NIGERIA STOP!!! (no oofeince) angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Seniorwriter(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Toothless Organ that couldn't unravel hush puppy early....they can't even presecute thieving politicians in Nigeria...Nonsense...SMH

dynicks:
Where is slawormir!?
Pinned...

sukkot:
dem done catch slawomir
Pinned...
I wonder why so many young persons still fancy Scam when there are thousands of ease2access online earning ways available on the internet space which can see one earning @least $100 daily or weekly or monthly depending on your zeal with peace of mind or any fear of been arrested or harassed!
However nowadays I'm more interested in creating sales funnel for sales boost!
In another news if you have access to Internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning via your online activities in this times of economic crisis in Nigeria then you are very unwise.
To earn online you have to possess and make use of one or all three of this basics;
# Skill
# Service
# Investment Capital.
learn how to earn $100 weekly with a Digital Skill like whiteboard animation for just a token mentorship fee.....you will be held by the hand for a 4weeks training towards the mastery and earning even before the end of the training period.
reach out via the facebook id on my profile...i won't respond to email requests.

Deep Quote:
If you are into crimes be ready to do the time.

#LasLasYougochopbreakfast.

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by dynicks(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Where is slawormir!?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Prechgold1180(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
wink
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Grandmeister(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Winter03:
Can a bad tree yield good fruit? Evil cannot give rise to good. It may look like it does for a while but in the end it is laid bare for all to see.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin

Well in NIGERIA today, 95% are not clean in our DAILY ENDEAVORS. we can only judge others more DIRTY than one's self...(asiri-abo)..

So everyone is sharing : pic 1
For everyone choose ur LIFE: PIC 2
For ME, I won't stop TRYING BREAKTHROUGH till I reach; pic 3.

Good luck to everyone.

Godispeace:
one of them shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked your days are numbered ,u will soon be caught

Bros dey cool down! I am legitimate! 8 years in service, don't think everyone here on this forum can be bantered! No go use ur mouth say wetin go make u do SALLAH behind LAW DOOR ooo. I only said a truth which is not in support of GOOD OR BAD... jus reality! Either u a man of God, politicians, govt/public servant or CEO of any company... CORRUPTION is every where.... jus for survival! U sef no SAINT, JUST dat u no GET OPPORTUNITY to unleash urs ni

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by CaptainFM1: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
I thought they have instructed them not to parade suspect openly until the case has been determined.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by bhella10: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
GTB yapa
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Egboland again!

ONELGA no be Igbo. Na my LGA for Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Adliperd: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
All we pray for is more separation btw Igbo and Yoruba so that Atiku will win.

Atikulate 2023

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by AgentGoat: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
one Nokia torchligh?
slawomirr?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by elganzar(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
41 ATMs in whose name

Some of these boys are into dollar arbitrage__ they get lot of ATMs to beat the $20 international naira spending limit

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by SmartPolician: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission have arrested a 27 year-old suspect and indigene of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area of Rivers State, Nwamannah Chuks Ifeanyi, for alleged ATM card fraud.

Seeing this guy's name, you will think he's from the East.

Tomorrow, these same people will tell you that they are not Igbos.

Identify crisis is a bad thing cheesy

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine by Chronicbeggers: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Nwamannah Chuks Ifeanyi

From the descendants people of Biafra have been busted tongue.
So River state is now Biafra? Bunch of uneducated Amajiris with no life everywhere grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes / Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy / Jungle Justice In Ughelli; Two Suspected Robbers Burnt To Death (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.