Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? (16349 Views)

I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. / Nigerian Man Teach Little Daughter How To Carry Expo In Exam Hall (video) / The Little Children Are Celebrating, An Adult That Can't Do This Go . (mr Shape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by Newusername(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good afternoon educated fellows.
I am about to get a job that entails teaching children how to code., children in primary schools most likely. But I don't know how to go about it in terms of the materials to use. Please I need contributions on what to use to make them understand and most importantly what materials anything at all. I am supposed to return before the weeks runs out.
@ fynestboi please help me push

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by lordm(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Add me up, I will give you hint

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by Newusername(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
lordm:

I have sent you a private message sir.
Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by xtivin(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Start with coding activity game

1 Like

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by ExplorerReturns(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
There are apps like Daisey the Dinosaur and websites that support coding for kids. You can Google them. There are also learning materials and videos that are specifically meant to teach kids how to code. You can always check Google

Automate your hotel room booking business and eliminate fraud with this complete hotel management system with ability of guests to make and pay for reservation online. Also comes with an Android app and lots of features. Check my signature for complete details

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by FalseProphet1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
There are no prophecies on how to teach kids only declarations.

Therefore I'll advice you to lay your right hand on the head of every child in your class and decree like this "You deaf and dumb spirit in this head, be banished forever and you spirit of coding enter" repeat this process for 2weeks and they'll become professional programmers even though you decide not to teach them at all.

This I have seen.

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by Mkayfrenzy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
The lord is your strength
Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by RubiesBanking: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Check for a programming language called scratch... You learn the basics of programming in a graphical way

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by Mopolchi: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
I want to learn coding

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by clockwisereport: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
lordm:

Drop it here so that other people can learn

25 Likes

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by Agbado2023: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
send them toa coding school\
just ensure they dont taste agbado from the drug lord
Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by BigBelleControl(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
My own is a question.
What is the appropriate age for a child to start learning coding?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by clockwisereport: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
FalseProphet1:
sad

Man of Dog, what have you seen?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by Tb222(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by sonnie10: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Scratch is a good one to start with

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by Mamabugi(f): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Use Scratch program. It is fun in teaching children programming. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
And the false prophet came around
Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by Gentlerespect76: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
clockwisereport:

Man of Dog, what have you seen?

grin
Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by samuel19222(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
f
Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by abobote: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
They people that are giving you the job, will provide the material for it.

Teaching children coding, even as an adult, I know nothing about coding
Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by clockwisereport: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Coding for Kids : 3 Books in 1: Programming for Beginners: How to Learn: Coding Skills, Create a Game, Programming in Python, and Working with Popular Apps in Less Than 72 Hours by Damon Sean
Get this book and teach from it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by BigBelleControl(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:
Hello everyone here I want u to b careful of the telegram fixed match scammer named @DAVIDFIXED4455

He agreed to send me the fixed game for 6k n after he received d credit alert he deleted all chats n blocked me

The receipts n chats are below
There is no fixed match anywhere. What those guys do is to send different correct scores to different people with the hope that at least one of them must win. The one that wins is what they use in luring people.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by taiwofawole: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Okay
Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by dgbanj: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Scratch programming is the best way
Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by LUAN1: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
2*2
4/2
6^2

1 Like

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by Futuristics(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
the basics rather
Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by Maxxim: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Scratch dot Mit
Learn how to use the site, it's beginners friendly, it teaches you how to use Pseudocode, functions, event and others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by Excallibur(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Newusername:
Good afternoon educated fellows.
I am about to get a job that entails teaching children how to code., children in primary schools most likely. But I don't know how to go about it in terms of the materials to use. Please I need contributions on what to use to make them understand and most importantly what materials anything at all. I am supposed to return before the weeks runs out.
@ fynestboi please help me push
Look up scratch programming language
Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by onyengbu: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:
Hello everyone here I want u to b careful of the telegram fixed match scammer named @DAVIDFIXED4455

He agreed to send me fixed game for 6k n after he received d credit alert he deleted all chats n blocked me

The receipts n chats re below
You are both foolish and greedy.

Very bad combination I must say.

If someone knows how to get fixed matches, he will borrow money and play it himself.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? by Offpoint1: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ze

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC Dragged To Federal High Court Abuja Over Examination Malpractice / University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] / Which Schools Are Still Selling Nursing Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.