Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Dad Made Lagos More Comfortable For Igbos But They Choose To Be Ungrateful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Dad Made Lagos More Comfortable For Igbos But They Choose To Be Ungrateful (498 Views)

My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound / Thanks To Nairaland! And Its Members! I Will Be Ungrateful If I Don't Do This / Pipeline Explosion Inside Ijegun, Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Made Lagos More Comfortable For Igbos But They Choose To Be Ungrateful by CDAnewsreporter(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
*My Dad made Lagos more comfortable for Igbos but they choose to be ungrateful*
���

Read and Share https://cdanewsonline.com/my-dad-made-lagos-more-comfortable-for-igbos-but-they-choose-to-be-ungrateful/

Re: My Dad Made Lagos More Comfortable For Igbos But They Choose To Be Ungrateful by God1000(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Who is this one?
Re: My Dad Made Lagos More Comfortable For Igbos But They Choose To Be Ungrateful by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
How please....
Re: My Dad Made Lagos More Comfortable For Igbos But They Choose To Be Ungrateful by Moh247: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
All this mumu Ipob bloggers

Social media needs proper regulations
Re: My Dad Made Lagos More Comfortable For Igbos But They Choose To Be Ungrateful by saintokwuluora(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Where was your father when the likes of Sir Odumegwu Ojukwu snr, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ozumba Mbadiwe, Augustine Ilodibe, Vincent Obianodo, Cletus Ibeto, Cosmas Maduka, Jas Egbunike, Jerome Udoji, P.N.Okeke, etc were already successful in Lagos even before 1992 when Tinubu became a senator talkless of 1999 when he became Governor? In your uneducated mind Bola Tinubu founded and built Lagos from the scratch, abi? Sorry to say that you are not wise.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Made Lagos More Comfortable For Igbos But They Choose To Be Ungrateful by Shapeaso: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
See this monkey.

(1) (Reply)

. / $23m Abacha Loot: SERAP Writes Buhari, Seeks ‘copy Of Agreement With US’ / Get Daily Fixed Games Free On Whatsapp Absolutely Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.