Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:47 PM

Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) (48881 Views)

Gridlock As Flood Takes Over Road In Egbeda-idimu, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / Flood Takes Over Oshodi-apapa Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Start by mentioning their achievements side by side as governors..

Then we can take you serious

Oya open the floor and start
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Peppysco:

Yet, this was your Pandora as governor back then, very pathetic. Looking so confused and clueless

He came to inspect an area that was ravaged by floods and he even assisted those affected in that area. Please try get sense

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by poiu44: 6:36am On Jul 06, 2022
lagos satellite picture

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 06, 2022
Peppysco:

Obi, upon his tenures as two terms governor of Anambra state ran away from the state back to Lagos. If truly he developed the state, why move back to Lagos? You guys are not even ready for the breakfast you're cooking, everything go soon done, na matter of time

Oga all governors in Lagos have houses in Lagos. Can you swear with your full chest that Ogun, Ekiti and Osun governors don't have houses in Lagos. Why is Aregbesola so fixated on Lagos if he developed Osun. Oga once again try get sense
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 06, 2022
Peppysco:

You can't even construct a simple sentence, a clear evidence of your past governors' negligence of the education sector in your region. Truth is, your Obi never made Anambra better than he met it, rather, guy hoodwinked many of you into thinking he saved the state's resources. Tinubu took over a state from a past military dictator and transformed it into the 5th largest economy in Africa and you have the audacity to open your gutter mouth and compare his achievements to Obi's, you must be high on mmpumiri or whatever you all can the drug.
Millions of you make use of Tinubu's initiated infrastructures in Lagos while your silly governors only provide you with kerosene in your times of needs, yet, Tinubu is your problem, una eyes go soon clear. When the time comes, none of you should shout of marginalization because, you're all going to definitely reap the seeds you have planted

Which structure did Tinubu initiate, please tell me is it BRT it was actually Fashola that started it. Is it Eko Atlantic? The place is still barren land. Lekki FTZ only Chinese companies are there that place only contributes 0.0001% to Lagos GDP, is it the light rail thatbisbtaking forever to finish which structures? The structures igbos use are the ports that are federal structures and the markets that Jakande Built. No structures did Tinubu put abeg.
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by caniva(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Kwanza:

The Ago Palace Way in Okota area of Lagos has become flooded due to the heavy rains on Tuesday.

At the Cement Bus Stop, it was observed that the flood was particularly heavy due to lack of proper drainage in the area.

Abuse and human artificial blockage of the drainage system in the area.
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2022
GGirll:

They are delusional, one of their lecturers told me loudly that they will beat Igbo people on d election day to prevent them from voting he mentioned agor, oshodi n others where Igbos are populated n I told him, they will be met with all forms if reactions accordingly, imagine what PhD holder said. This tribe is really hates Igbos n it's all out of envy! Tufia:
Don't mind useless people.

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Peppysco:

Still the same problem. Can't even come up with a constructive or logical argument for his principal but to hurl insults. Bunch of IPOB's turned patriots.
I said u don't HV a common sense..ur d one that came up with insults..did I used any offensive words on u...from ur write up I can see ur a fo@l..frustrated nicompop.
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by kenzysmith: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2022
americaninja1:
how much u wan kan sell muscle
let chat on watapp bro
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Peppysco: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2022
obynzo:

Which structure did Tinubu initiate, please tell me is it BRT it was actually Fashola that started it. Is it Eko Atlantic? The place is still barren land. Lekki FTZ only Chinese companies are there that place only contributes 0.0001% to Lagos GDP, is it the light rail thatbisbtaking forever to finish which structures? The structures igbos use are the ports that are federal structures and the markets that Jakande Built. No structures did Tinubu put abeg.

Thank God you had quite a few to mention even though you weren't truthful with your assertion. Now the question is, will you be so kind enough to mention just one thing done by your candidate in the 8yrs he served?
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by omolola100(f): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
I de fine dear. Just that I don't know when Yekini will come back from hospital

Maybe we should ask his slaves and paidboys on Nairaland, they should know when there peepoo iragbiji man will come back.
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Peppysco: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2022
8stargeneral:
I said u don't HV a common sense..ur d one that came up with insults..did I used any offensive words on u...from ur write up I can see ur a fo@l..frustrated nicompop.

Engaging you is a waste of time, just slide. Have a good day.
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Akerele44(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
More reasons Lagos is the State of aquatic splendor cool

Yet ur brothers and sisters still keep rushing to Lagos for successful life and the ones there refuse to leave Lagos for there south south and southeast states

grin
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Peppysco: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2022
obynzo:

Oga all governors in Lagos have houses in Lagos. Can you swear with your full chest that Ogun, Ekiti and Osun governors don't have houses in Lagos. Why is Aregbesola so fixated on Lagos if he developed Osun. Oga once again try get sense

Engaging many of you is just a waste of time. You guys are so bereft of logic and comprehensive reasonings. Let's keep things the way they are. At the end of the election, you're all going to see the beast you've created.
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2022
omolola100:

Maybe we should ask his slaves and paidboys on Nairaland, they should know when there peepoo iragbiji man will come back.
grin grin
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2022
Peppysco:

Engaging you is a waste of time, just slide. Have a good day.
No..don't stop continue..HV a good day too
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Johel(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Kwanza:

Beta rain never fall sef....Lagos the glorified slum.
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by yemmywesey(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2022
What are the residents expecting before, you cannot plant yam and harvest coconut.
Okota AGO is a water logged , swampy, mangrove area in Lagos state.

But the developers of lagos who are rich business men buy off the swamp and started sand filling , there by pushing the water away
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Ebymyk(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2022
Must 1 reside in this Lagos?
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Peppysco:

Engaging many of you is just a waste of time. You guys are so bereft of logic and comprehensive reasonings. Let's keep things the way they are. At the end of the election, you're all going to see the beast you've created.

Oga keep quiet you don't have any thing to say.
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Peppysco:

Thank God you had quite a few to mention even though you weren't truthful with your assertion. Now the question is, will you be so kind enough to mention just one thing done by your candidate in the 8yrs he served?

You have not even countered what i am saying and you are asking me a question. Oga answer the question
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by emonkey(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2022
Ago Palace Way has been like that for decades. It is now made worse by the predominantly ibo residents who litter senselessly
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by deebrownneymar: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Kwanza:

That’s the usual experience every rainy season around there. I wonder how people who don’t own vehicles for daily commute manage to live there.
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
E be like say this one just dey come. Late commer.

Pi wey people don dey mine since 3 years ago. You can't find any new person to join using your referral code because everywhere don dey saturated.

I tell you oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Air Peace Plane Overshoots Runway In Port Harcourt / Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise / Abandoning Nigeria's Good Life For The Us,its A Blessing If....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.