Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Is Love Really Blind. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Really Blind. (2330 Views)

Love Is Really Blind ! ( PHOTO ) / Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One / Is Love Really Blind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Really Blind. by nkem123(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2011
at times i keep wondering as people often say that love is blind.but is love really blind.your comment pls.
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2011
Love is not blind but people are blinded by it
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2011
@poster
YES, love is blind until your loved one does something crazy that makes you see (and reason) again.

here is a clue: if your Christian partner asks you to marry them while you are Muslim then YES love could be blind.
BUT if your husband asks you (in the name of love) to pros.titute yourself to pay the rent then NO that is not love, thats INSANITY!!!!!
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by kemmeye: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2011
people fall in love because of a particular reason and no matter what happens they dont tend to see anything wrong with their lovers or partners. so yeah i would say its blind
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by Cuddlemii: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2011
@op

Love used to be blind but now love uses brailles, contact lenses, sunglasses, specs, shades & one eye opened, the other closed. Sometimes love has a walking stick to guard couples to their destination.
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
Love is blind, deaf and dumb lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by ronkebp(f): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2011
Love is not blind.
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2011
care to prove it?
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by pendo89(f): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2011
waiting for claremont to show up.
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by Natasha2(f): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2011
love is blind, deaf, dumb and lame but not when you're with the right person
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by ronkebp(f): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2011
toba:

care to prove it?

love is not blind in the sense that i clearly know what am getting myself into before going into it, i definitely know what i want in my man and that is the criteria that i get attracted to in a man, though there might be some shady sides of the guy that i might overlook, if i truely like him, but that does not mean that i would just fall for anything, inorder to prove that love is blind, naaa, not me.
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by claremont(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2011
pendo89:

waiting for claremont to show up.
kiss kiss kiss grin grin
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by pendo89(f): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^Thank you for gracing the thread grin
I wanted to read your reply to the poster
is love blind? undecided
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by rabbits207: 1:30am On Jul 27, 2011
“love is blind and lovers cannot see.”
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by rabbits207: 1:33am On Jul 27, 2011
pendo89:

is love blind? undecided

Love is not blind-It sees more and not less, but because it sees more it is willing to see less.
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by rabbits207: 1:34am On Jul 27, 2011
nkem123:

at times i keep wondering as people often say that love is blind.but is love really blind.your comment pls.

TRUE LOVE IS REALLY BLIND!!!!

For love be true it must be blind. For love to be blind it means the vessel through which it flows refuses or chooses not to see undesirable features of their object of affection.
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by claremont(m): 2:58am On Jul 27, 2011
pendo89:

is love blind? undecided
You of all people should know already my position on this issue by now, I sound like a broken record sometimes undecided. My "love" for you is definitely not blind! kiss kiss
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by Mynd44: 3:27am On Jul 27, 2011
^^^
then get yourself fixed
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by iice(f): 3:48am On Jul 27, 2011
No its not. People are the blind ones
Re: Is Love Really Blind. by alstarmayo(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2011
Gone are the days when love was blind during the time of arranged marriage and you loved whoever was arranged for you. But now love can see very clearly

(1) (Reply)

I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose / Making your ex Boyfriend jealouS. / Would You Go To A Strip Club With Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.