Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

My PVC Registration!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My PVC Registration!!!! (411 Views)

I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My PVC Registration!!!! by Cladez(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
I did my PVC registration today and it was quite a day. Thanks to Twitter,I found the address of the INEC office here in Owerri. I got to the office around 8:30am, the crowd i met was massive and that put a sense of discouragement in me but I shrugged it off. 80% of the population were youths and that was impressive and encouraging. Long story cut short I spent 8hrs and 15 minutes before it got to my turn with hunger,tiredness and frustration trying their best to discourage me but i stood my ground. I felt so relieved when my registration slip was handed over to me. I took two friends with me and that gave me a sense of fulfillment. PLEASE GET YOUR PVC, IT IS YOUR TICKET TO GOOD GOVERNANCE!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: My PVC Registration!!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
You want to vote criminal politicians who will oppress you when he becomes the president.Get sense small
Re: My PVC Registration!!!! by Ddeliverer007(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Obi 2023.
Re: My PVC Registration!!!! by nameo: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Cladez:
I did my PVC registration today and it was quite a day. Thanks to Twitter,I found the address of the INEC office here in Owerri. I got to the office around 8:30am, the crowd i met was massive and that put a sense of discouragement in me but I shrugged it off. 80% of the population were youths and that was impressive and encouraging. Long story cut short I spent 8hrs and 15 minutes before it got to my turn with hunger,tiredness and frustration trying their best to discourage me but i stood my ground. I felt so relieved when my registration slip was handed over to me. I took two friends with me and that gave me a sense of fulfillment. PLEASE GET YOUR PVC, IT IS YOUR TICKET TO GOOD GOVERNANCE!!!!!

Weldone, Bros

You have done yourself and yours well

Plzz vote out the Old system

1 Like

Re: My PVC Registration!!!! by YourhealthNG2(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Congratulations...

The next step is to collect your card when it's ready and vote Peter Obi on election day

2 Likes

Re: My PVC Registration!!!! by Cladez(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Revolution2022:
You want to vote criminal politicians who will oppress you when he becomes the president.Get sense small
It’s quite obvious you are dense and lack basic comprehension skills.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others / Flood Sweeps Lexus SUV Away In Lagos / Between Obi And Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.