Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi (47624 Views)

Peter Obi To Attend AY Live Today: Valentine Ozigbo / Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Outfit To AY Live Yesterday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by SensualMan: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Munamoqel:
which youth ibo or hausa youths or Yoruba . U must be a mumu if you think the million of touts and abegro and their supporters in Southwest will leave tinibu for obi or million of million to youths will leave a Muslim to youth a founder of a beer firm ( Haram)
Poverty has weighed u down to ur teeth.
It's understandable.

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by numericalguy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
kponkedenge:
Not just from this video, but I noticed even from twitter, that most Nigerians abroad are rooting for Peter Obi, irrespective of their tribe and religion.

It's only here in Nigeria that tribal and religious sentiments becloud most average Nigerians reasoning.

Most of them haven't travelled abroad to see how a working system suppose to be, so they are comfortable with the hardship, so long as they can use it to taunt the Igbos about being marginalized.... Even if they themselves are suffering for it, they don't really care.

The bolded part is what made me know that you must be high on mkporu mirri

3 Likes

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by numericalguy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
One thing with Peter Peter Obi-tuary's supporters is their delitional state.

You conduct a censorship on an area filled with people you like. Did you ask those outside your emediate circle?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Phaantom22: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
It's more obvious that our leaders are not the major problems if this country but rather we the followers, imagine how we easily get deceived by moneybags. They bought out the delegates with billions now it's time to brainwashed the poor masses and hungry/seemingly helpless masses . Imagine how bad our economy has degenerated over the past 7yrs. And a sane human will still want to vote in the same setup of people that pioneerd this tragedy all in the name of tribal sentiments, and ethni religious beliefs. It's a pity. If Nigeria must remain then all regions must have a representation at the highest office of the land.
As far as equity is concerned it's southeast this time.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by kingyakos: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
AK481:
The revolution is here.

I am obidient

Seun lalasticala

Front page

Greetings, please how can i get the wristband in bulk.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Munamoqel: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
SensualMan:
Poverty has weighed u down to ur teeth.
It's understandable.

abi the cheap poison called hero beer you saviour produce don't damaged you head .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Munamoqel:
real voters are not in Ay shows they can't even afford the tickets .they are in farm in their Millions . The highest Peter obi can get na 2 m like zik . Peter obi can win the voters with highest number of educated and ethnic ibo voters while Atiku or tinibu will win the real votes from the real masses .
You are still living in the past
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by tunapawizzy: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kaysalas:

So Obi wasn't part of that group right? > grin
I do not see him as a part of the group, the state he governed and the people he governed have been saying great things about him time, the man himself has been releasing interesting notes about his stewardship, when I see facts to suggest he contributed to mess on ground, I will review my position. And ofcourse if anyone genuinely thinks he is a part of the mess, it's okay to not vote for him too...my point is people should try someone else, different from what has failed us in the past.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by numericalguy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Phaantom22:
It's more obvious that our leaders are not the major problems if this country but rather we the followers, imagine how we easily get deceived by moneybags. They bought out the delegates with billions now it's time to brainwashed the poor masses and hungry/seemingly helpless masses . Imagine how bad our economy has degenerated over the past 7yrs. And a sane human will still want to vote in the same setup of people that pioneerd this tragedy all in the name of tribal sentiments, and ethni religious beliefs. It's a pity. If Nigeria must remain then all regions must have a representation at the highest office of the land.
As far as equity is concerned it's southeast this time.

But the IGBOs are a minority tribe na.

You may wish to confirm this statement from INEC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by kponkedenge(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Have you traveled abroad with all these your rantings?

Lol. You don't know who you're talking to cos this is a faceless forum.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by PoliteActivist: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
It is President Peter Obi already, barring devine intervention!

We are #generationPO!!!
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by TheEnforcer: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Golan007:

Hope you are not suggesting we vote Obi using your own argument?
The man committed a lot of atrocities during his tenure and some people are trying to offer him as the solution.Very funny.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Iceberg3: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

The hangover set of people.

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by TheEnforcer: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Munamoqel:
real voters are not in Ay shows they can't even afford the tickets .they are in farm in their Millions . The highest Peter obi can get na 2 m like zik . Peter obi can win the voters with highest number of educated and ethnic ibo voters while Atiku or tinibu will win the real votes from the real masses .
He hasno structure ,he has no chance.And it's not like he is a Saint himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Abdu81: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hotfreezer:
None of those people will vote. Those who will vote don't have time for online polls.
After the election, supporters of Obi can resume calling Nigeria a zoo.
they influence millions of family members here at home.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by IDIOTmoderators: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
kponkedenge:

Lol. You don't know who you're talking to cos this is a faceless forum.
It is as simple Yes or No answer.

1 Like

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Iceberg3: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
TheEnforcer:
The man committed a lot of atrocities during his tenure and some people are trying to offer him as the solution.Very funny.

Mr judge,go ahead,vote your choice...the like of your choice will also lord over your generations...
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by TheEnforcer: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Iceberg3:

Mr judge,go ahead,vote your choice...the like of your choice will also lord over your generations...
Nothing Concerns me with voting in Nigeria so take several seats Mr.Man.Why jumping on my comment.

1 Like

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by kponkedenge(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

It is as simple Yes or No answer.

Yes
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Rhozabeth(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
All these people wey dey shout are not even gonna be part of the election! Them no go vote and they are making so much noise for Obi! Wahala dey o!

1 Like

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Lightorder: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
* *Atiku* is in Dubai cooling off.

*Buhari* is in Portugal feeling shock.

*Wike* is in Turkey enjoying clean environment.

*Ikpeazu* is in Turkey enjoying good road.

*EKWEREMMADU* sef dey Uk.

*Tinubu* is in France enjoying the best medical care.

Me and U dey where? Nigeria

We dey enjoy

Darkness
Bandits
Boko Haram
Bad roads
Queue
Expensive prices

*‼️Las Las na we go suffer for the Naija If You Don't Get Your PVC.‼️*

E shock u?
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by SmartPolician: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
ShaqFu:
They want a country that works and they think making nonsense noise on social media is the way to do so?

I'm sure the number of igbos from Anambra who traveled out did so because of the way Peter Obi governed when he was governor, no?

At the end of the day, a rude awakening is what is waiting for many of you. Know this and know the truth: "there is no polling unit on social media".

Rude awakening or not, everyone will bear the brunt of bad leadership.

Boko Haram terrorists have been freed from Kuje Prison, which will worsen Nigeria's security challenges.

Some of you went to school, but learnt nothing (as shown by your empty brains) apart from how to speak English.

https://www.nairaland.com/7214123/all-boko-haram-suspects-kuje
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by searchlight: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hotfreezer:
None of those people will vote. Those who will vote don't have time for online polls.
After the election, supporters of Obi can resume calling Nigeria a zoo.
No you are wrong, that we are supporting obi for presidency doesn't I'm anyway change the fact that Nigeria is a ZOO. We feel that it is only obi that can sanitize the zoo

1 Like

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Lightorder: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's an insult to Obi to have him contest in an election with Tinubu and Atiku. The problem of Nigeria is too much hate and attachment to tribe and religion. I just hope those two contestants won't run away on the day of debate.
and you think they will show up. Empty skulls here will still give them scanty votes , go home to soak garri even without ekpa
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by Abillsable: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
TINUBU will win irrespective of the bias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by pacespot(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Only a fool will vote those two old robbers, your case is eve worse than a fool if you are a youth.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by westfield: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
This is the dumbest thread I have seen on nairaland this year......the people who are showing obi no even reach 10% � � �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by 2elliot: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's an insult to Obi to have him contest in an election with Tinubu and Atiku. The problem of Nigeria is too much hate and attachment to tribe and religion. I just hope those two contestants won't run away on the day of debate.
I have a feeling Tinubu will stepdown for Obi. And very like Atiku, too.
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by frndfghtr(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

The hangover set of people.
dislike button needed
Re: AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi by zudozz: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
See real human beings nau.

Na only those wey dey drink garri dey find who go do give away for them for Nigeria wan vote d same people wey put them for d problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano / Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.