Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP (3072 Views)

WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? / Phone Repair Guy Offended Me, But I Turned It To A Bloody Business. (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP by Oyiboman69: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I have never seen a man that is controlled by his wife like my dad.
To the point if my mom does something wrong, he will cover up for her and apologize to her. The thing dey vex me
My mum is a master manipulator, and my dad is a very terrible simp.

She shouts at him and sometimes disrespect him infront of us but he will do nothing.
I had an altercation with my mum last night and my father without hearing my own side of the story decided to side my mum.
And said i should kneel down to her and apologize.

I told him to his face that over my dead body will never do that.
Out of anger i told him that age dosent mean wisdom that as old as he is.
That him being my father dosent mean he is wiser than me.
I told him that He is still being used like tool by my mum. And can't realize this

It didn't go well
He hasn't spoken to me throughout today
that is his own way of keeping up the relationship and having you all as his kids...

In marriage, what works for A might not work for B.
I'll advice you accept his own stance than robbing his inactions on his face. He's your father and she's your mother and don't think of trying to be smart cos you've learn a word call simp on nairaland. Just do the couple a favour by moving out to rent your own apartment and set your own standard when you finally starts your own family....
Re: Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP by orble: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2022
Issues40:
I'm not sure you understand how certain things work in relationships. I'm not sure you know the difference between marriage and dating.

But I know you think you know it all about relationships. I was once like you too until my eyes became open.

Marriage is a different ball game. I repeat marriage is a different ball game. Especially with kids involved....
Hahahahaha

I go through similar thing!

My mother is hell!!!!!!

My father don't dare say anything, else the world will hear all the negative things a man can be.

She can manipulate, she can turn any place upside down if she chooses.

Beware of such women, they are Master of manipulation and control...

Your dad will make things fall apart in his family the way my dad did.

THE BOTTOM LINE

Most people here want you to leave, it seem you are grown now. Make plans to leave quickly.

If she discover you are against her actions you are finished. You dad and everybody will maltreatment you. Thinking you are the black sheep.

The sceneries I'm painting is a very dangerous one. The bible say it better to live on the rooftop or in the wilderness than to live with an angry woman.

You don't understand, if I where you I could have ran immediately.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP by orble: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2022
Oyiboman69:
that is his own way of keeping up the relationship and having you all as his kids...

In marriage, what works for A might not work for B.
I'll advice you accept his own stance than robbing his inactions on his face. He's your father and she's your mother and don't think of trying to be smart cos you've learn a word call simp on nairaland. Just do the couple a favour by moving out to rent your own apartment and set your own standard when you finally starts your own family....
I've tried all of that for over 30 Year it's didn't work. So it won't work. I said begging will not work. He need to be peaceful!

It is for him to do what is right for him. And be extremely SELFISH at it. I mean himself first.

These people will never see anything good no matter whatsoever he does. I assume he must be the eldest son.
Re: Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP by restore8(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
To the point if my mom does something wrong, he will cover up for her and apologize to her. The thing dey vex me

She shouts at him and sometimes disrespect him infront of us but he will do nothing.
I had an altercation with my mum last night and my father without hearing my own side of the story decided to side my mum.

I told him that He is still being used like tool by my mum. And can't realize this

It didn't go well

I think we're forgetting something here guys. You called your father a simp? The only man that would love you unconditionally? Because of your newfound knowledge?

I guess you're still in the rage phase of the red pill. Who takes care of you more? Your mum or your dad?

Relax and think for a minute. The only reason your dad may be putting up with your mum is because of you guys- the kids. Your dad doesn't want a broken home.

Abi you think say man dry like quarrell,?

Mr Redpill, even though you know the truth. Would you call this a mature approach? How do you think he sees you now? A man? Nah. You're still a child and you spoke like a child. That's why he didn't know how to respond.

When you're young, you think you know everything. But when you get older, you'll begin to calm down.

Bro! Go and apologize to your dad!
Re: Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP by DaInferno(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2022
grin grin grin
ChizzyBuna:

It didn't go well
grin
If he's wise, he go think am
Now it's Time to goan apologise to the man
Re: Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP by Rickmann: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

It didn't go well

You call it simping, I call it understanding.
So you think ur dad would be a fool after all these years?

You perhaps wouldn't have been born if it was otherwise.
So Oga , allow them.
Re: Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP by HustleSmart(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2022
OP your donno what you pops is receiving behind closed doors any quarrel he won't near the gate�

Re: Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP by PumpumPrince: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

It didn't go well

angry
Re: Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP by PumpumPrince: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

It didn't go well

Wow..ok so u tell yor father to shut up & u tell yor mother to sharrrin....corrrect...son ..u r a irresponsible son & u deserve jaik..he need to slsp yor face & send u parkin..Goat!!(no ooofencse) angry
Re: Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP by Samakus(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
JBriel:

Wetin consign me undecided You're not looking bad my dear

She's looking bad. Forget
Re: Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP by TheZeezle(m): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lol. I die
Re: Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP by iRepNaija1: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

It didn't go well

You need to leave your parents' house. For you to open your mouth and speak this boldly because you feel grown and know enough, then go be on your own and be a grown adult. Abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. / Helpless And Dying Just Confused / Warm Kpekus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.