Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Linkedin... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Linkedin... (502 Views)

Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking / Companies Are Using Linkedin To Search For The Right Candidates / Linkedin Is Really Adding Nothing To My Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linkedin... by DrBeaut01(f): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello Linkediners,

Are you a content creator on LinkedIn and struggling to gain engagement with your posts.

Help is here!

I created a telegram group where you can drop the links to your posts on LinkedIn and have people engage on it via likes, comment and shares.

The group is for only serious minded people.
Re: Linkedin... by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Why is the link invalid, Drbeaut01?
Re: Linkedin... by DrBeaut01(f): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why is the link invalid, Drbeaut01?

I'm just seeing this message now. Telegram can be something else. But the link is still very much active and takes you directly to the group on telegram.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Jobhulu: Entry Level Tech Recruitment At Access Bank / Customer Care Needed URGENTLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.