Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

The Car Servicing Business That Set Me On The Road To 150k Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Car Servicing Business That Set Me On The Road To 150k Monthly (330 Views)

The Car Servicing Business That Set Me On The Road To 150k Monthly / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / Microfinance Bank Graduate/non-graduate Position (₦150k Monthly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Car Servicing Business That Set Me On The Road To 150k Monthly by Samuelemediong6(m): 12:38am On Jul 06, 2022
Back in 2020 I was a commercial (bolt) driver and was remitting to someone as the business was in that format .
At first I enjoyed the business till I got fed up until I couldn't meet up standards due to my demanding boss .

After a period of 7 months of driving, I quite and then I was forced to go back to the trenches till one day I was scrolling down nairaland page and I saw a post on
Car GPS tracker installation business and then my attention was captured at first i doubted it as I have been scammed alot of times but after a lot of conviction , I went for the training and I was done in 17days on my first job I worked on 12 vehicles at a charge rate of 35k ....over night i made 400k....

I was overjoyed....this business is good because it's not saturated yet ....

This is a very lucrative skill that is in high demand now but only few know about it.

Now, let me tell you why you’re in high demand as a car tracker installer.

Do you know, over 45+ Nigerian residents out of 1000 lose their cars yearly to car thieves . Majorly being commercial drivers and commercial vehicle owners .

And one of the most cherished properties people have is their cars.

That is where you come in- As a car tracker installer, you offer to protect one of people’s most cherished property.

Surely, people would beg you to take their money, if you offer to protect their most priced property.

This skill can be mastered in 2 weeks and then you start offering it as a service to big organization like;

- Government agencies

- Churches

- High profile personnel

- Companies

- Private bodies etc

The amazing part of this skill is:

- You do not need any engineering knowledge.

- You don't need any technical knowledge.

- You don't need to know anything about cars or even how to drive a car.

- You don't need a university degree or any school certificate at that.

- You need just 2 hrs for the installation.

- You can do this as a weekend job.

What you need is just;

-A willingness to learn and the ability to pay attention.

- And the burning desire to make more money.

One of the reasons why you would succeed in this business is that it has not been saturated yet unlike many other businesses you know where 10 people would be dragging one customer �

TAKE ACTION NOW.

I need just 70 people who are serious and want to be intentional about their finance...

If this sound like what you would want to learn, indicate your interest now and secure your spot as the class would be getting filled up soon.
Re: The Car Servicing Business That Set Me On The Road To 150k Monthly by benbreeze: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2022
Interested
Re: The Car Servicing Business That Set Me On The Road To 150k Monthly by Maksol(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2022
Interested.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representative / Sales Reps Needed Urgently / The Secret Password To 5k To 15k Weekly As A Beginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.