Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Think Apc Should Ban Twitter Again And Release Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Apc Should Ban Twitter Again And Release Nnamdi Kanu (333 Views)

Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 / Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria / Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Apc Should Ban Twitter Again And Release Nnamdi Kanu by Zetra7: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2022
I have finally resign from holding the line for City boy, not sure he and APC understand what is happening.
What is he still doing in France while men are waiting for the battle cry and loosing morale each day.

You see, our battle plan was solely for PDP, perfectly crafted to dismantle them, of course the mass defection and looming betrayal in the north is a cause for worry but these obident army is causing serious nusiance.

At this stage, these guys have captured strategic line and made vital gains through a tactical media war.

Henceforth, my written plan to the executive of our great party is simple- If we are to survive the forthcoming election war , Ban twitter again and if possible Facebook till after Election and release KANU to stop every campaign in the SE and environs.. Hoping BBNAIJA will be a good distraction to finally bury their quest..

This obident army is a serious threat to National security..

1 Like

Re: I Think Apc Should Ban Twitter Again And Release Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2022
And the election should be in Monday...

grin

1 Like

Re: I Think Apc Should Ban Twitter Again And Release Nnamdi Kanu by Obidient4life2: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Urchins are having serious sleepless night. Men they on ground 24/7 to be giving to them back to back.

1 Like

Re: I Think Apc Should Ban Twitter Again And Release Nnamdi Kanu by gwafaeziokwu: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2022
cheesy grin
Hahaha

Obidients make una day calm body, some people fit commit suicide at this rate.

2023 will be pretty interesting.

1 Like

Re: I Think Apc Should Ban Twitter Again And Release Nnamdi Kanu by Deborah98(f): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2022
God what did I just read. You are sick in the head. What kind of wickedness is this at work in the lives of some people. They said we're not good in politics but in business,we proved them wrong by supporting our own beyond our region even now they still want to shut us up. So much hate for a tribe. If you leave this people na to exterminate us remain. Rubbish. Better face your front or keep shut. APC is dead and buried.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Apc Should Ban Twitter Again And Release Nnamdi Kanu by DriverX: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Deborah98:
God what did I just read. You are sick in the head. What kind of wickedness is this at work in the lives of some people. They said we're not good in politics but in business,we proved them wrong by supporting our own beyond our region even now they still want to shut us up. So much hate for a tribe. If you leave this people na to exterminate us remain. Rubbish. Better face your front or keep shut. APC is dead and buried.
That was pure sacarsm

1 Like

Re: I Think Apc Should Ban Twitter Again And Release Nnamdi Kanu by Salvador1: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2022
Tinubu is attending to his shaky shaky hands and his ill speech in France.
Or do u want half baked tinubu to be bundle back to Nigeria.
You self reason am.

1 Like

Re: I Think Apc Should Ban Twitter Again And Release Nnamdi Kanu by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Abeg keep the Kanu forever.

Obi for President.

God bless all Nigerians of goodwill.

1 Like

Re: I Think Apc Should Ban Twitter Again And Release Nnamdi Kanu by Advocate500: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2022
I said it earlier to someone that Buhari keeping Kanu incarcerated is a blessing to the good people of Nigeria in disguise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Finally Picks A Running Mate Today & His Running Mate Biography Reveal / Deplorable State Of Apapa-ijora Road In Lagos State - Saharareporters / Education Sector Supports: HE Peter Obi Truly Has Investment Footprints In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.