Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs (1085 Views)

21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin / I Fell In Love With A Neighbor But I Think She Friend-zoned Me-pls Advise / Nigerian Lady Who Never Had Sex For 25yrs While Waiting For Her Abroad Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by Bharekta: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2022
A business woman via Facebook has celebrated her man who according to her "sat patiently in the friend zone for 25 years."

In the caption, she wrote:

"To the man who sat patiently in the friend zone for over 25 years waiting for me to see that he was the one I was looking for all along. The man that redefined love and true happiness for me and I could not love him more. Happy 1 year
anniversary babe."

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2022
25 yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by bottlewater1(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Did you say 25 years abi them start dating from heaven ni?
Anyways SIMPS will be happy reading this ... this I have seen

5 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by thorpido(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2022
Sat in the friend zone for 25yrs?Waiting patiently?True love?

He's simply a death row simp.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by MufasaLion: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2022
The dude actually love her but he waited too long.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by Bluezy13(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2022
Is she upto 40 years old that one would imagine she was 15 years old when the friendzoning started ??

From the pictures although with filters, she looks 33/34. If one should go with the picture, she was 8/9 years old when they started.
If on the other hand she is 38 ( cos clearly, she isn't upto 40), then she was 13 years old when they started.

How old was the guy ??
Is it possible for them to stay for 25 years, yes, it is possible if they grew up in the same neighborhood

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by Shalommy(f): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2022
Who wouldn't wait for a sexy woman like you? Chaii.. She's hot.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by JBriel: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2022
thorpido:
Sat in the friend zone for 25yrs?Waiting patiently?True love?

He's simply a death row simp.

This one is new grin Death-row simp

3 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by Boogyman557: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool After u don NACK NACK different PREEK and stay for 25yrs no husband to marry U!

U sey make u use the SIMple man take comort SHAME!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by Bharekta: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2022
bottlewater1:
Did you say 25 years abi them start dating from heaven ni?
Anyways SIMPS will be happy reading this ... this I have seen

� � � Yea , it's 25 yrs in the friendzone.
Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by Bharekta: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool After u don NACK NACK different PREEK and stay for 25yrs no husband to marry U!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by Bharekta: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2022
JBriel:

This own is new grin Death-row simp

grin grin
Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by Bharekta: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
The dude actually love her but he waited too long.

If her first choice options had worked, this wouldn't be the narrative ..... 25 years is wayyy too long .

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by Bharekta: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

She obviously must have exhausted all first choice options...... The man tried o. Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by Silentgroper(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2022
Chi sos.... Dat pucci must be made of Gold for the man to be in that prison that long.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by Godada(m): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2022

I am really at loss for words.

It's damn right foolhardy to wait that long for anybody.

What's more troubling is their ages.

At what age did the friend zoning start? This is very imperative. The age and timing doesn't add up.

Based on my short sojourn on this earth. Anything that's guaranteed to make you happy, by all means do it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by Silentgroper(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2022
After humping and jumping on different penis for 25 years, she finally settled with the right man. grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by kelspinall(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2022
boogyman said it all....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by davillian(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2022
Lmao,
You waited for her to enjoying her hoeing stage
And then retired to you....damn so guys sha

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by Vyzz: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2022
cool

A finished man.

Find him, I will pay for his Personal tutorial with Shola

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by johnkey: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2022
A simple fool is always left with the overused püssy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by mytime24(f): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
1 of Twitter stories

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs by wunderkindkayod(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
This SIMPle dude is the reason most ladies start seeing themselves as a top priorities .
For 25 years and the lady go don collect different Jonny Sinn d**k tire before she submit her remnant give this FOOL shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help!! In Love Wit My Neibors Wife & Baby Sitter / Payvice Itex POS has crashed like MMM billions lost PHOTOS / Breaking Up With My Gf Because Should Couldn't Beg Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.