Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters (19751 Views)

Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea / Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by WildChild00(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Emi loken undecided
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by preshyusufu: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
SuRamzy:
Him too lie
mtcheew!

One of them.
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by Kennitrust(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wike called him a common trader
Ned nwoko said he is at best minister of finance
He was called a stingy man
Dino said it is not his turn
Kwankwaso said the north will not vote him
Kola Abiola said he is wasting his time
Deji Adeyanju said he lacks structure
PDP and APC and their fans are tearing him down
They used his photos on praying mat to stir up religious hate
They got a boy’s picture marching on Nigerian flag,labeled him an IPOB member and claimed he was Obi’s son
They accused him of being a drug dealer
They accused him of being the biggest landlord in Onitsha even though from records he turned down offer to take choice property while still a governor
They accused him he always lies,even though he always tells them to verify his claims which they never did
They have tried to use religion and ethnicity to divide his supporters

IN ALL OF THESE OBI IS JUST FOCUSED ON MAKING NIGERIA BETTER AND DOES NOT RESPOND TO NAME CALLING

It obi or nothing

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by Masterclass32: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
We know he is referring to agbado ambassadors.

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by Heterodox(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
The blame game again?
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by Kennitrust(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
We know he is referring to agbado ambassadors. Majority of them are here on nairaland spewing bile and hate from morning to night just to smear the image of the people's choice Peter Obi but thank God that millions of Nigerians are not swayed by their stale propaganda. Peter Obi is the best man for the job.
They got a boy’s picture marching on Nigerian flag,labeled him an IPOB member and claimed he was Obi’s son
They accused him of being the biggest landlord in Onitsha even though from records he turned down offer to take choice property while still a governor
They accused him he always lies,even though he always tells them to verify his claims which they never did

IN ALL OF THESE OBI IS JUST FOCUSED ON MAKING NIGERIA BETTER AND DOES NOT RESPOND TO NAME CALLING

It obi or nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by Glory2DLamb(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
And you are surprised?
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by MartinsD12(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

https://independent.ng/my-opponents-paying-people-to-malign-me-infiltrate-my-supporters-peter-obi/
Our incoming president of Nigeria, we know they will attack you , they will fail woefully, we are prepared for them even on the day of election.
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Soso990240:
Then why is everybody disturbing the ant? Why is PDP and APC paying people to talk bad about him?
Nobody is disturbing him.
He is just lying to gain sympathy from his kinsmen, he is going nowhere. It would have better for him to remain the tail of an elephant than becoming the head of an ant

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by Sapphire94: 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
SuRamzy:
Him too lie
mtcheew!

Pained fuul�
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by Zeezenho: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
GenerationNext:

Reno Omokrii is he agbado's supporter, is he not Atiku's attack dog.

They are all the same APC +PDP are one and same.
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by edungene7: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
We know them political Jobbers miscreants to be reward with Agbero jobs it will end in shame for them Abuja no be Lagos
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by Freebills12: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
[/color]
AntiChristian:
grin

Madman from Onitsha!

I hate people who tell brazen lies especially with figures!

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1543540483238019077

[color=#770077]Help us confirm Obi's figures with Google and Calculator!
Ghana Health Budget is $1.232Million.
Ghana Population is 30/31 Million.

This gives $40/41Million per head according to Obi.

For you to type shows that you are learned, are you telling us that you don't know when a hypothetical statement is made with the words like 'around '? For someone to quote figures shows that he made research and is aware of what he is saying... Though he may make slight mistake of not being exact, but he is still right because he used the word 'around' this figure.
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by nams77: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
We know he is referring to agbado ambassadors. Majority of them are here on nairaland spewing bile and hate from morning to night just to smear the image of the people's choice Peter Obi but thank God that millions of Nigerians are not swayed by their stale propaganda. Peter Obi is the best man for the job.
Abeg wetin be this agbado wey I dey always see for NL
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by mistilink: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
e.g Reno Omokri
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Peter Obi supporters lie too much, people that have been aggressively campaigning for u by insulting other people are those you want to deny now.
One day you will deny labor party

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by Fahdiga(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kennitrust:

It obi or nothing
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by KingOfTheDamned: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
SuRamzy:
Him too lie
mtcheew!

No more bot likes right ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by KingOfTheDamned: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Offpoint1:
Once you see Omenka, simplyleo a.k.a leoking and BBGriller supporting any politician, just know that candidate will be a disaster.

Win or loose, I'm obified

I agree... Investigate into simplyleo and what he did years ago here on Nairaland then you will understand

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by KingOfTheDamned: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
AntiChristian:
grin

Madman from Onitsha!

Help us confirm Obi's figures with Google and Calculator!

NO MORE BOT LIKES
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by CommonSense1967: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
wingmanIII:

I believe you also call your father a fool. Animal!
No, that will be your meth cannibal delusional reta@ded brainwashed father.
Omo ale omo yamirin monkey.
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by GGirll: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
SuRamzy:
Him too lie
mtcheew!

Olodo rabata, your lying drug lord is no match for him, we are waiting for you fools.
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by mascot87(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Peter Obi is incompetent and a lying thief. Simple

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by KingOfTheDamned: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
LegendHero:
Obi Pandora disowning his supporters.

I hope he’s not trying to start looking for mad people to support him instead.

No more Bot Likes for you lot grin
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by maestroferddi: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
LegendHero:
Obi Pandora disowning his supporters.

I hope he’s not trying to start looking for mad people to support him instead.

The lower you guys go, the higher Peter Obi and most reasonable Nigerians go...

Your click-baiting comments are no longer attracting likes because it appears the spambot generating your likes have been fixed by the mods...

Na only 2 likes you don get for this one....

Ogbeni, run out of a collapsing building before it is too late...

Nigerians have moved on....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by Ofachiedo: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Your supporters insult opponents supporters at every given chance. I was shocked when my own colleague insulted me yesterday for not supporting Obi. Is that one too paid to do so? Truth be told, Igbos don't know how to play politics and they sesms to have resolved to either use force to make statement even if Obi didn't win. I am neither of the 3 major ethnic group in Nigeria but I decided in my conviction that Tinubu is the best man for the job and how that should lead to insult still remain unanswered.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
See your Ipob economist o

Nigerians hire Vehicle driver rather than qualified pilot

Vehicle driver have their functions, without them those your qualified pilot can't function well because they transport them to the airport, brought the goods they air cargo to where another vehicle we take it to their final users

it means both of them are intertwine and have their functions. so making this dumb comparative analysis to undermine vehicle driver is senseless for a Presidential aspirant

having said that, PO as an igbo candidate should caution his kinsmen from demarketing him, I rubbish one old man on Facebook not long and I schooled him, he was humbled, most of PO supporters have terrorism tendency, the killing in East have turned many Easterners to be wild and inhumane in their expression

anyway them and their candidate will soon know their fate, the drama they're acting in the zoo politics will soon be over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by KingOfTheDamned: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Peter Obi is not helping himself with his habitual lies and innuendos.

No more likes from bots for your peeps

Cry a whole river grin
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by Fahdiga(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
nams77:

Abeg wetin be this agbado wey I dey always see for NL
Maize. Yekini vowed to feed Nigerians with agbado and cassava if he mistakenly wins the presidency. Don't vote for him or unless you want to be eating corn and cassava throughout his tenure
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by Ddokie: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

NO MORE BOT LIKES

I am also suprised i have not been seeing likes for Tinubu. Have they been banned or removed?
Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by Tareq1105: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
AntiChristian:
grin

Madman from Onitsha!

Help us confirm Obi's figures with Google and Calculator!

It's not new, he's very good at reeling out unfounded statistics and figures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters by KingOfTheDamned: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kulas:
Exact truth.

I have said this before severally that opponents especially APC and PDP presidential candidates pay people to come and claim they are Obi supporters and cause one thing that will malign Obi supporters so that the general public will see it that Obi Supporters are the one causing it.

I am happy it's now Obi and many people realized what's going on.

Everything you hear they say it's Obi supporters are not true but rather a paid evil corrupt urchins that are out to dent Obi's name and claimed that they are his supporters.

But we all knew before bro , he isn't saying anything new

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled / Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos / Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.