Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

(video + Photo) Rema Alleged Crush On Tems - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (video + Photo) Rema Alleged Crush On Tems (298 Views)

Lady Who Foretold Aka’s Demise Two Years Ago Makes Prediction On Tems And Future / Wizkid angry with rapper future for hitting on tems continously / I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(video + Photo) Rema Alleged Crush On Tems by ScholarNaija: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Rema who is said to be the age of 22 years and Tems at the age of 25- 36 years of age .

After what went viral that Rema has a crush on Tems

Rema is alleged to have changed his Twitter profile picture to that of Tems picture

See picture and video in the link below:

[url][/url]https://scholar9ja.org.ng/rema-alleged-crush-on-tems/

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Will Not Run As A PDP Candidate For Governor Of Lagos State At 1st T / 'he Get Energy' — Little Boy Dances To Beyonce's Run The World Song / Fancy Acholonu Clears The Air On Failed Relationship With Alex Ekubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.