Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) (69272 Views)

Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by latolz: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
You can recapture but you cannot counter attack.. USELESS MUFFINS... If na to bully civilians una go flex muscle see fight na to run..
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Where is Abba Kyari? street boys go turn to scape goat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by sassiemyk: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:
grin I pity the random passersby that will be picked up,
I love the way u understand this country and how it works

1 Like

Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:
And replaced with Boko Haram members to balance inventory

1 Like

Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114478881:
You can only run, but you cannot hide.

May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Again, You can only run, but you cannot hide.

We Rise.

Deaths before the end of this year to all supporters and hailers of the government/people that brought Boko Haram to our darling nation.

Now let's hear you say AMEN.
Amen for where? Who wan die nah? cheesy wink cheesy
Hypo tongue

Take am below, we have been saying that for years here,
But some of you lots only read what you wanna read (willfully blind), and fortunately, there is nothing we can do abourrit wink
We cannot forcefully open your eyes and pour 4 liters of eye drops, that's why you see us seldom reply some slow comments here.
Ignoring is the best reply for COH.
Anyways, again, take am below....

Where are the pictures of those that were recaptured?

You left the important question and be celebrating foolishery.

What does snapping a body of a Black Maria van has to do with recapturing the escapees?

You need a psychotherapist

1 Like

Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by jude33084(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by bencr7: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Zico5:
Despite all these calamities, Buhari is still planning to jet out of this country again. Buhari is truly a bad leader and wicked person.
very evil and heartless person, failure as minitary head of state and failure as a democratic president only one person.
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:
u ve said it all
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Say what ?? Believe that nonsense,you can believe any trash !

Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
I pity my friends over the
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
I pity my friends over the
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by ransomed: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Another Propaganda to Confuse us.
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by MagicBishop: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
It took the Nigerian security apparatuses in Abuja 4hrs to mobilize to Kuje.

4hrs!

If you can't see the hand of the satanic Fulani Bolshevik govt all over this latest and now all too common Prison break, then you will never ever get sense.

What will should ask now is what is their game plan in releasing BH?

BH now occupies all of the NW and are operating deep in the SW and parts of the middle belt.

Was this the case prior to 2015?
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by Theoarhics: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Arrangee
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by Theoarhics: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Them don go pick innocent iron condemn boys from street.
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

You know how Nigeria Works��they will pick random people on the street of Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by profmallor: 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
They will do all they can to prevent that election from holding.
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by mcgodison2531(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:
To make the police looks as if they are working
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by Stevo35: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

I swear plenty passersby go enter one chance.

Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by EmmaLege: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

You are right cry cry cry
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by izubext007: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
The main people has escaped
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
When southerner, Tinubu takeover all this nonsense will stop

Northern are apologetic to their kinsmen, not that Buhari can't fight these idiots as he's fighting baby terrorist in east but he's sympathetic just as southeast leaders are pampering their own terrorist too

1 Like

Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by Pootle: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
some unfortunate, innocent people are among those they claim to have escape
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
[quote author=VladimirPutiin post=114478898]Who else noticed Nairaland was down for awhile. [/quote
]
Na tinibu urchin cos am
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
SenatePresdo:
As Abba Kyari has escaped.

It would be more easier for FBI to catch him if he runs to abroad.

He can run, but he can't hide.

No he didn't escape it's just that he's whereabout is unknown

Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by Wizmj4real(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

Well said, that's their module operandi
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

That is why any forms of identifications should always be held at hand while going out...
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by yemi1504: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

You garrit! grin
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by yemi1504: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kajaard:

My thoughts exactly cheesy

People should not be walking anyhow in Abuja these days of they are dressed shabbily.

Our security forces are untrained cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by Spizzy1: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
I pity guys with dreadlocks on the street of Abuja right now.

1 Like

Re: Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
If you no hold ID card,na excape prisoner you be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? / Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.