Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1935320 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:

Omo, E no mean.

There was this girl I knew in Uni, na only nipples she get, but by the time this babe package padded bra for you, you no go believe your eyes.

She was like 4ft.9", very small in stature, but her packaging na die.

No be say you go wear bra everytime, but on some clothes, bra dey make sense.
Why were you paying so much attention to her boobs and nipples ......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2022
scondy:
Og trenches don dey reason spirituality...them say they r unlucky....groovy say there is a spiritual force controlling the dynamics of the game...

Omo....their mind are being fcked ....they shd be careful sha....so they don't overthink things and go cuckoo

If biggy didn't swap houses, even viewers will accuse organizers of witchcraft... they will claim there must be juju at the trenches house affecting their favorites games

lol

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Geezeem:

I am starting to feel for them to be honest... after reading this your take
If they fail to win this Friday, their confidence level will dip
But they need to be humble
Gra gra and cho cho cho no dey too pay
Well... I am sure we will witness another rearrangement by weekend inside the house cos as things are now, they don't stand much chances against the poshvillers...those guys are well grounded
chai sad

I just saw this
One of my big points, in a nutshell
I don’t want to be reduced to a pity game- we were all having a blast competing with Trenchers
I don’t even like anyone there anymore, but my spirit has become dampened and filled with pity

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2022
dyydxx:

Wait doesn't Bella interact with any of the other girls. So all her whole game in the house is to be with shegzs 24/7... which kind life be that?

She interacts with them, but not regularly.

She spends most of her time with Sheggz, then she interacts with some of the guys and girls. I think Chomzy is her closest friend there asides Sheggz.

But even then, she does not have the same sort of relationship the other ladies have with each other with them. It's as if she and Sheggz are fused together. It's annoying to watch.

They are the key reason I don't like watching Level 1.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2022
I hope Level 2 housemates wins hoh next week.
With a lineup of
Adekunle
Hermes
Sheggz
Bella
Eloswag/Doyin

I want to check something!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Innocentchild:

Why were you paying so much attention to her boobs and nipples ......
I was not paying attention to her boobs and nipples

She literally sat us through a lesson on the importance of padded bra, it was a whole thing in her room.

You're a dude, you don't know half the things that are discussed in girls hostel, unlike men, women openly share stories about their bodies.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2022
BEAUTY did herself a lot of disservice. She was bound to be second female winner of the show. She had the star power whether you like her or not.

Right now I'm seeing the winner of the show to come from the trio of Hermes, Bryan and Phyna if they are not DQed. Other heavyweights such as Adekunle, Doyin, Bella, Sheggz and Groovy will fight for the remaining two slots. Chomzy and Eloswag are fluctuating. At times they are strong, at times they are not so strong.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Sochieke:
Why is everyone dragging bryann. Abeg give me some Hermes content. My best fave

At least Sheggz is resting small... na turn by turn... grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2022
Hyland:
With a lineup of
Adekunle
Hermes
Sheggz
Bella
Eloswag/Doyin

They will never put up Doyin.

Chomzy and Hermes are top of their hit list, Adekunle will enter it by Sunday.

Doyin is a friend of the house, they will not put her up.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

He isn't a simpppppp sad angry
Till further notice grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:

Ok then let’s replace Doyin with Chomzy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oyetunde49: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Hyland:
With a lineup of
Adekunle
Hermes
Sheggz
Bella
Eloswag/Doyin

It will take grace for trenches to win. Hermes will also be available for the next HOH game.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2022
Biggie should not rearrange anything , level two housemates should dig in deep and find their win, if they can beat this and come back strong, they will take level one to the cleaners…

I don’t pity them that they are loosing, just like in pepper them, red team was being flogged by the green team back to back, but when red picked up, they were blazing hot, level two needs to dig deep, if I were the producer, they should keep loosing, no rearranging till like two people remain before I merge.

Not one bit of pity, they have not done bad for me sef, only HoH, the rest is very balanced… they should give it all out there, and fight, worse that can happen is loose again..

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Oyetunde49:

It will take grace for trenches to win. Hermes will also be available for the next HOH game.
Yes I know , but let’s just assume grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2022
thatigboman1:
sheggz is the most dragged in your dream abi. Ultra yoruba tribalist calling someone else tribalist

This is the truth. it was what made me pick interest in him.

The bashing was/is on the daily.... I became protective of him

I can't imagine what would have become of him if he was the one chopping something every night... no one here is even dragging Khalid and Danielle lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2022
omotolly22:
Those of you disturbing us that the game is not fair to level 2 members ,where the same people that choose amaka over cyph

You guys prefered lousy ,gossiper , condom counter, amaka that all she does is to stay awake and watch two people have sex every night

VS

Eloquent,intelligent, smart serious minded ,competitive cyph

So stop complaining

Thank you

Now they are asking for merger... no merger! lipsrsealed

You deserve the game you voted for undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2022
Hyland:

Ok then let’s replace Doyin with Chomzy grin

Sadly, none of the fake Housemates in Level 1 house is particularly outstanding, so, dem no go fit put them up

However, it would be tricky seeing a lineup that would contain a HM that cannot be evicted.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2022
Meanwhile, me and housemates that wear their hearts on their sleeves…

Bryann too wears his heart on his sleeves, such a youngie… wink

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2022
mayor1814:
She was bound to be second female winner of the show.
We sha like deceiving ourselves sha grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:

Ehn, just like if it had not favoured Level 1 HMs, Level 1 stans too would have been ranting.

Na normal stuff.

Na just nomination process need to change, make everybody dey come up, no be say some people go dey hide. And big bro will definitely do what needs to be done

Even production knows when there is a glaring imbalance in numbers. Worst comes to worst, they merge them, then, the people who are just occupying space will clear road.

I don't even care that one house has the numbers, but na the house wey dey very pedestrian in general entertainment, and it just seems like too many of them are sailing through while not contributing much.

Even people wey never qualify for next round of any HoH challenge enter DS dey talk, "We're more determined than them...", Who be the we? You wey dem dey carry for back?
You know our definition of entertainment varies Sha.....just like how some guys derive pleasure in football while some dont....to me the level that you felt are not giving you are the ones that kept me glued to my tv....no doubt level 2 has more viewers but it doesn't change the fact that level 1 gives somepeople joy too

I don't blame the production what so ever...... biggy owns the house he makes the rules and he already stated the dynamic for the first few weeks ......so far so good Hermes and adekunle has been a good game player because you don't expect them to throw you housemates that are not threats to their game to feed on......instead of ranting this week anybody that has a fav in level 2 should have been stragetic last week .....cyph was harmless but I dare to say he is the major root in that level two.....Bryan has a huge support why didn't his fans come out and vote massively for him....but instead he was kicked out and almost everything fell apart

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Innocentchild:

He's not oh
Don't let these noisemakers here deceive you

That's what they do, they create a fake perception of superiority as a launchpad for building a voting fanbase that makes you believe they're stronger than they actually are

At this very point in time, Phyna is wayyyyy stronger than Bryan and she'll beat him comfortably on Sunday
Lemme just quote this here again

Incase you're a Phyna fan don't let these noisemakers here deceive you into thinking their brat actually has a shot at beating you

Heck even if you support Groovy, if you push hard enough he can actually get second

That Babcock brat has 0, absolutely nothing to offer and he doesn't have the support these ones here would have you think. cheesy
It's just hype, noise and bandwagon grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Eeghe:

I just saw this
I don’t want to be reduced to a pity game- we were all having a blast competing with Trenchers
I don’t even like anyone there anymore, but my spirit has become dampened and filled with pity

Chai undecided

But let me tell you something, if reverse was the case eh... those children will rub potopoto on poshvillers faces

Their mouths too bad grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:

Level 1 people sef dey do chochocho, so, nobody is particularly innocent. The things Level 1 HMs said of them in their First DS was so condescending and awful, I'm really surprised that it is now Level 2 HMs being projected as the villains that got what was coming to them.

They will be fine sha. Their lot will possibly change even more from Sunday, but yes, a Friday loss may lead to a dip, and I don't really think they have the skillset to beat Level 1 HMs in a fashion show.

We watch
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:

Sadly, none of the fake Housemates in Level 1 house is particularly outstanding, so, dem no go fit put them up

However, it would be tricky seeing a lineup that would contain a HM that cannot be evicted.

This is the tricky part. Briggy can't afford to have more than 1 rider in each house or else we can lose some strong contenders.

Imagine if 3 strong contenders are up with 1 rider and 1 fake housemate undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2022
MamBi:

Apparently she gave an interview and said it was said in the heat of the moment and its not true.. grin

shocked shocked
Chai.... women!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Dannyxy:
Biggie should not rearrange anything , level two housemates should dig in deep and find their win, if they can beat this and come back strong, they will take level one to the cleaners…

I don’t pity them that they are loosing, just like in pepper them, red team was being flogged by the green team back to back, but when red picked up, they were blazing hot, level two needs to dig deep, if I were the producer, they should keep loosing, no rearranging till like two people remain before I merge.

Not one bit of pity, they have not done bad for me sef, only HoH, the rest is very balanced… they should give it all out there, and fight, worse that can happen is loose again..

I don’t believe this at all cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2022
Geezeem:

Thank you

Now they are asking for merger... no merger! lipsrsealed

You deserve the game you voted for undecided

Abeg I voted for Cyph.

As Cyph has gone, I have seen some people saying people should vote for Khalid. As much as I like Khalid, Cyph's eviction pain me die and I now don't care about losing more creative minds.

Make everybody fanbase pull through for them. It is still an individual game in the end.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:

I was not paying attention to her boobs and nipples

She literally sat us through a lesson on the importance of padded bra, it was a whole thing in her room.

You're a dude, you don't know half the things that are discussed in girls hostel, unlike men, women openly share stories about their bodies.
We talk at boys hostels too
Plus I went to lag and had friends at moremi,
makama, kofo, fagunwa etc
So I have a very good idea of what girls talk about

You said it as if you were admiring her boobs in a sus manner kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:

Yea you are right......doyin is a game player not every side of her is real to me
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2022
Dannyxy:

My own issue na say make everybody dey come up.

If dem lose HoH, put everybody up until na only 5 people remain for the whole house. No be say one day, dem go put Phyna, Bryann, Daniella, Chizzy and Modella up, and na two people dey go.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2022
Innocentchild:

We talk at boys hostels too
Plus I went to lag and had friends at moremi,
makama, kofo, fagunwa etc
So I have a very good idea of what girls talk about

You said it as if you were admiring her boobs in a sus manner kiss smiley

Lol

I was admiring how clothes looked so good on her, I thought she had such a banging shape, until I go her room hear say all na packaging. I felt deceived angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2022
Eeghe:

I just saw this

grin grin They looked very downcast yesterday but I am sure they will soon start bouncing around when they win something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.