Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1930253 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:23am On Aug 19, 2022
If Beauty, Cyph and Khalid were still around, they’d stay awake to prepare props for the Friday task. See the serious ones in level one doing their thing far into the morning. There are some serious-minded fellows among the lot in this level. Kess should do and go home. Na him dey first sleep before everybody like Efe.

For this life, at least appear presentable. The least a woman will do if so is enjoy your presence. If you no fine, she go reject you flat.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Racheal dey madoooh cheesy cheesy
Giddy is telling racheal about what Diane said during that table shaking cruise
Racheal said it was good he outrightly denied that he kissed diane in her drunk state lastsaturday nite party....if not he would have been dragged on social media and twitter will be buzzing with the hashtag #Justice4Diane
grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:38am On Aug 19, 2022
nazablossom:

I'm not among please. I'm proud of my age smiley

How old are u ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:39am On Aug 19, 2022
Sheggz and Bella. Goodnight. I don change channel.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:40am On Aug 19, 2022
meobizy:
If Beauty, Cyph and Khalid were still around, they’d stay awake to prepare props for the Friday task. See the serious ones in level one doing their thing far into the morning. There are some serious-minded fellows among the lot in this level. Kess should do and go home. Na him dey first sleep before everybody like Efe.

For this life, at least appear presentable. The least a woman will do if so is enjoy your presence. If you no fine, she go reject you flat.
Same HMs were around when Level 2 lost the second wager!
I just thought that info should be put forward
Secondly,Level 2 HMs had already started their 3D structures by tuesday and i believe they were almost done with it yesterday while Level one started their own structure recently!
Daniella and Amaka were still awake rehearsing for the debate...Amaka even left the room to rehearse alone as the lights were off!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:05am On Aug 19, 2022
Samueltemi337:
This Bryan sef
what's he even good at

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:17am On Aug 19, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
This olodo couple sef undecided it's same stupid word that got her man disgraced by a fellow man grin

Like husband , like wife

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:25am On Aug 19, 2022
meobizy:
Munzy was the Nairalander who claimed all the housemates are forced at gunpoint to party. He went blind every time TBoss sat all Saturday nights for ten weeks. Beatrice was always inside during pool parties and Jackye did the same for a considerable while.

Every year, Threebear labels all the male housemates as gay I still wonder what the boy’s endgame is. Sha, trolling is fun no matter how pointless.
Who did I call gay ? shocked

Bryann's fans are looking for any kind of pity to propel their dying agenda , now they're creating scenarios in their heads .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 4:27am On Aug 19, 2022
Ekaka1:

That Chiomzy girl is very local....she's made in Aba. I can categorically say that you can even manage CHICHI's emotions than chiomzy...always looking for a fight in everything.. cheesy

What does local and Aba have to do with emotions. Una Dy funny me for this place grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Coldfeets: 4:35am On Aug 19, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Bryann is not intelligent, even Shege get sense pass am

Bryann is so far from intelligence.

The manner in which he failed that HOH games still makes me so mad.

What made him think that the number of brooms he had was just 105?

Such a dumb move.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 19, 2022
All these mumu dey watch pool party, vining about it and not one single snapshot for people without tv... sweetpink you get any pic from last night showing Daniella shaking her derrière?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Testate(m): 5:27am On Aug 19, 2022
Links to last night jacuzzi party pls?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:12am On Aug 19, 2022
Dannyxy:
lol Hermes was the first bandwagon on the show… anybody that actually watched the first few weeks knows this…

Now talking about who earned his fans, it’s Bryann, all he had were many haters and a few of us fans in the first week because of his supposed “childishness “, he even went against “strong beauty” and a lot of housemates, but gradually people got to look past his faults and took to loving him.
You are just scared because you know Bryann encapsulates the potential of a winner, with all ingredients cooking up for him, the right mix of “strengths “ “weaknesses “ “wins” “losses” “fans” “haters”, lol this is not cooking up for any of your favorites right now…

See even you know hermes can win all the task this season and he will still not win this show, because there is no relativity or story to him, just a housemate good at task, prince 3.0, but Bryann needs to just win a few of this task back to back and he gets he hype…

You know all this, but I just wanted to choke your fears down your throat shim

Maybe if you keep saying Bryann is a bandwagon, you will finally give yourself tenable excuse and soft landing for his wingrin
Hermes is the first bandwagon this season?
Are you high on something?
FYI,no one wanted to be associated with Hermes because of his weirdness and craziness until he started showing how intelligent and focused he is!
I was one of the first persons who openly declared my support for him on this thread before many others fell in love with him!
Hermes wasn’t even top 10 during the 1st week of the show because Beauty,Bryan and phyna were already the people’s choice.He wasn’t even a top 5 but worked his way up without any media influencers and bloody bandwagoners but here he is…a top 2 guy and definitely not a 1st runner up!
It is your low budget Rema that is a product of bandwagonism cos he does absolutely nothing but gets hyped unnecessarily even when it’s glaring that he is a misogynistic rude brat who doesn’t respect people’s parents!
His management(just like laycon’s) is doing everything possible for him to win and even bought him the blue tick on IG but guess what?
We won’t have another Laycon ever again!
Affliction will not rise for the 2nd time!
Hermes is the people’s choice!
Hermes represents the streets!
Hermes for the mullah!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:26am On Aug 19, 2022
bentenny:
wahala for who no fit take wetin dem dey dish out grin grin
Na so...grin

The girls in level1 should know dotun is not interested in anyone of them..His interests is Ilebaye..Unfortunately she was in level2 and guy man found it difficult to pursue a BB long distance stuff...May be he will check it outside because the babe is ready to explore it with him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Hermes doesn’t stress us at all,instead,he gives us plenty bragging rights!
I don even taya to brag!
Lmao!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:34am On Aug 19, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Biggie send Modella assignment babe enter house wan enter ship.....
Lol...Them boys want her na..I mean that's the hottest female housemate body wise..Who know go like to bamba. grin

Things of the heart is unpredictable..That is why a certain show called ULTIMATE LOVE failed..Organisers want to create love..smh something that happens on it's own, humans want to create. Lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:
Meanwhile.......u lot ve disturbed us on how intelligent Bryan is....but I am yet to see just 1 of u suggest him for the debate.....e no sharp again...

Dannyxy ...how far with ur star boy?
You eeeh...smh grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2022
Dannyxy:
lol Hermes was the first bandwagon on the show… anybody that actually watched the first few weeks knows this…

Now talking about who earned his fans, it’s Bryann, all he had were many haters and a few of us fans in the first week because of his supposed “childishness “, he even went against “strong beauty” and a lot of housemates, but gradually people got to look past his faults and took to loving him.
You are just scared because you know Bryann encapsulates the potential of a winner, with all ingredients cooking up for him, the right mix of “strengths “ “weaknesses “ “wins” “losses” “fans” “haters”, lol this is not cooking up for any of your favorites right now…

See even you know hermes can win all the task this season and he will still not win this show, because there is no relativity or story to him, just a housemate good at task, prince 3.0, but Bryann needs to just win a few of this task back to back and he gets he hype…

Maybe if you keep saying Bryann is a bandwagon, you will finally give yourself tenable excuse and soft landing for his wingrin

Actually, and this is from a neutral's perspective here, both Bryann and Hermes were bandwagonned right from the start. In fact there were 4 HMs with bandwagon fans within the shows first 2 days:

Bryann - due to his prior musical background, fact that he looked like popular Rema and the social engagement by his management team

Hermes- He looked less-privileged and weirdly different, coupled with the pity story about his lost mum. A good number of fans already put him up as the winner from day 2.

Phyna - Tacha-like crude but relatable persona from Edo. Also fit the narrative to have a girl winner.

Beauty - Hot girl aura. Her beauty and her followership in the first few days swelled like Agege bread.

Bandwagonners also flirted with Sheggzz as per finest boy from London and he even trended some hours before his entry. But he was quickly dropped like hot potatoes due to his perceived poshness and arrogance.

And to be honest, of the four bandwagon HMs, Bryann is the most bandwagonned cos almost all the support he has had been secured in the first 2 or 3 days and not from anything special he demonstrated in the house. In fact his childish attention-hogging persona is quite repellent and yet his plenty faves have been defending him strongly right from early days. And that is the perfect evidence for the ultimate bandwagonner.

Phyna comes close.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2022
Today is the best day for Bryann’s date. Nothing really happens after the Friday night wager task so he can squeeze two to three hours out of the night.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:06am On Aug 19, 2022
Sweetpink:

Hermes doesn’t stress us at all,instead,he gives us plenty bragging rights!
I don even taya to brag!
Lmao!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2022
nazablossom:
Your boy was the one that started "they hate me campaign" but this has proven that nobody give a fvck about their fake canoe undecided

Then take a chill pill and let them be. It's amazing how the fake ship is giving you this severe menstrual pain if you really don't care. And even if it's fake, they're not hurting anyone with it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 7:21am On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

So you have multiple monikers? Una get time sha undecided
NOO I DONT.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2022
Dannyxy:

That's the problem with you bandwagoners , you think everyone is interested in stanning *wieners*
Maybe some of us just want to enjoy the show and watch people that actually worked for the money win it.

I said it right from the first day that I didn't see Sheggz winning , but I'm still stanning him with my full chest.

I even admitted that he gives off narcissistic vibes and guess what , I still support him all the same.

That's the difference between us that actually want to enjoy the show and people who are desperate to stan *wieners*

god forbid my self worth and sense of accomplishments be tied to a stranger's win cheesy

Soft landing ke ?
You people take yourselves way too seriously on this app . grin

Fact is Bryann has done absolutely nothing to win this show , Hermes has , over and over again.

He's not just good at tasks , he trumps Bryann in practically everything.
Infact I can't even name a single thing your Bryann is better than Hermes at grin

You people hate the fact we hype him even though he's not our Numero Uno

Maybe it's because we all know that if any of the current crop can save us from another undeserving failed musician winning ......it's Hermes.

We've accepted our favorites are not winning , but you see that bandwagon train , we must wreck it this year. grin

No one will coast to victory again while offering practically nothing.

Hermes had a bandwagon ?
This is new to me

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IgbuduMonkey: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2022
Beorn:

I don't know what he wants. Daniella & Ilebaye gave him all the green light, he didn't grab the chance. Now, he's gotten Modella's attention and he can't ask her out.

He won't chyke a girl, he won't allow himself to be chyked. What does he really want?
My suspicuon is that, je may not be into women
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
My suspicuon is that, je may not be into women
Nobi me talk this one o grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:37am On Aug 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2022
majamajic:

Like husband , like wife
The word *Olodo* trended because of them cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2022
Threebear:

That's the problem with you bandwagoners , you think everyone is interested in stanning *wieners*
Maybe some of us just want to enjoy the show and watch people that actually worked for the money win it.

I said it right from the first day that I didn't see Sheggz winning , but I'm still stanning him with my full chest.

I even admitted that he gives off narcissistic vibes and guess what , I still support him all the same.

That's the difference between us that actually want to enjoy the show and people who are desperate to stan *wieners*

god forbid my self worth and sense of accomplishments be tied to a stranger's win cheesy

Soft landing ke ?
You people take yourselves way too seriously on this app . grin

Fact is Bryann has done absolutely nothing to win this show , Hermes has , over and over again.

He's not just good at tasks , he trumps Bryann in practically everything.
Infact I can't even name a single thing your Bryann is better than Hermes at grin

You people hate the fact we hype him even though he's not our Numero Uno

Maybe it's because we all know that if any of the current crop can save us from another undeserving failed musician winning ......it's Hermes.

We've accepted our favorites are not winning , but you see that bandwagon train , we must wreck it this year. grin

No one will coast to victory again while offering practically nothing.

Hermes had a bandwagon ?
This is new to me
Giddem!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2022
If Hermes wins Level up season..... nobody should be surprised. Man is paying his dues fully and is the only deserving winner.
HOH ✅
Entertaining ✅
Task won✅
Biggie recognition ✅
Good vibes ✅
Competitive ✅

Hermes is the only deserving winner.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2022
Good morning guyz

I find it hard to understand dis narrative about Bryann being a bandwagoner....The last i checked any winner whether deserving or not is supported by majority votes....
Apart from Hermes task wise and probably Adekunke and Eloswag who else is beta dan Bryann in both houses

Bryann as won upto four sponsored task
Came second twice out of four HOH games
Brain behind Level 2 first wager win
Tell me any hm dat as done more

Thats how you ppl do every season...Undermining a potential winner with bandwagon narrative....
Bryann is not even a clear winner yet

So wats d fuss all about?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by general007: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2022
EROTIC sexy bikini pool party for Level 2 Housemates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYq8fCcj-Iw

(1) (2) (3) ... (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.