Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1928869 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol. Don't be deceived. Bryan has a good chance of winning but it's not a lock like we had with whitemoney.
And Unlike whitemoney, Bryan is not a remarkable housemate. Whitemoney had people talking about him from his introduction. Then he became the official cook and hugged the spotlight. Before the other guys could wake up, his fanbase was already set. But this Bryan of a guy is totally EMPTY. He isn't a remarkable individual in the house and does nothing worthy of note. But he has the hype, notwithstanding.....

The manner/pattern in which housemates win can't and can never be repeated. It is always new with every season.
Anyway, you said the season is not on lock for Bryann so why is it that "they" can't contain their hate and bitterness.
I get tired of coming here to see something fresh but end up seeing Bryann littered all over the place.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Honestly speaking Bryann isn't a remarkable individual in the house and does nothing worthy of note.....I was actually expecting him to be part of his team's debate with the way he appears to have been more opinionated about the topic Afrofuturism & his talks about Wakanda, black panther blah blah blah

Ehen, na now you come

Hate with your chest, no dey disguise. Only Bryann go come up with ideas for the models they are building, follow build am, still come join for debate.

Make una kuku kill am.

Hermes and Eloswag wey dey build models for Level 1 no dey do debate, but Bryann must do debate to prove to RosalindMatricNo that he is useful.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Abeg how many una be wey dey comment nd follow this thread, una even reach 1k grin grin grin but for una mind una think say nah una go determine who the winner go be abi grin grin grin make una try dey go other app nd see things for urself grin grin grin, facebook has the highest number of voters nd dey usually determine who wins the show, phyna, bryan nd hermes r obviously more popular on facebook (even though it seems phyna edge it slightly on facebook) den we have twitter most of them just talk buh don't vote, bryan, phyna, hermes, sheggz, bella are obviously popular on twitter (bryan edge it slightly though). So wen u put all this analogue nd pieces together den u will have a slight idea how the top3 is gonna be nd who the likely winner will be, unless it's not by voting phyna, bryan nd hermes r guaranteed top3. Nah who go win am we never know?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Daniella is running away from debate because of nomination. This is why Phyna will keep growing stronger, she always puts herself out there. If she wins this show, people shouldn't complain because she worked hard for it.

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2022
COOL10:
I predict a fight to occur between now and the next three days, either between
1) Chomzy and Dotun
2) Chomzy and Chi Chi
3) Chomzy and Bella
4) Chomzy and Rachel

One of these must happen cool

The new Trenches
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2022
FIGARO00:
Why is it that at the mention of Bryann, some certain ppl are sent into uncontrollable spasms induced by hate and the need to shalaye?

Can't you hype your fave in peace without pouring sand sand in another man's Milo?

Maybe I will start mentioning Bryann so as to send some bats back to hell...

OYA
BRYANN!!!
when hyping your fave don't come here and lie
Na there we go get problem with you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2022
Samueltemi337:

But people can come and lie against the fave when mocking them?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2022
Samueltemi337:

Who tell you say Bryann na my fave?

Are you among the shalaye-ists?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2022
Please, I hope you people are gathering IUCs for your faves while hating on Big Baby Brii.

Put your money where your hate lies. I am counting on you guys to make sure Bryann does not win the show. The last time I supported anyone that won was Miracle, I no dey like support winner.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

I just quoted a post that you lied against J and made a false assumption, and you're telling me you're not hating on him?

So, you just wrote that thing to feel among or what? What was the purpose of that your post about how he was complaining about his HoH loss and how he would blame someone else for the Oraimo loss?

You could not even come with facts, but you're telling me you no dey hate?

If you no see anything spectacular about him, that is all fine and good. Phyna has said enough things in that house that concerns me that she is being touted as the winner, but last week when someone tried to run down her chances, I told the person not to do that

I acknowledge strong housemates, I have done that multiple times on this thread, why some of you would rather just hate on the guy I'm supporting, and never acknowledge him even when he does well, I will never know.

The Aquafina task that they did wordplay on, he was the one that came up with the lines, he solved puzzles mutlipe times this week, their task for this week, na him bring ideas first and explained the concept to the other house mates

You will never see anything in him, because your bias has blinded you, and we cannot all see through bias, but don't come here and clart my lungs about "I'm not hating on him"

This here is the problem....

U always make everything about u.....how does dropping opinions on Bryan become an attack on safarigirl....dont u drop takes on other housemates....

Not everything is about u ....stop this victim mentality u always wear...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2022
Well said, it's on record that even when the housemate Phyna I'm supporting was fvcking up & acting as if she's lost focus, I expressed my opinion & critisised her, so I don't know where this people are hating on Bryann is coming from, if we're all watching a show, we should have opinion & be able to critisise constructively (no insult) where necessary, even day b4 yesterday Safarigirl still criticised that failed London footballer, do we now say Safari is hating on Sheggz... I'm actually watching to enjoy the trill of the game & to see that a worthy winner emerge on day 72 for the overall benefit & increased rating of the show

scondy:

That's the issue ....u r so focused on winning...while we are focused on analysing the show itself....who are those getting us to talk ...who are those shaking the house...who are the real game players for our entertainment...who are the ones engineering controversy...showing intelligence and outstanding performances...

So ur guy winning will not change the narrative that his personality is bland....

U are watching to just see one person win...we are watching to enjoy the thrill of the game...that's the huge difference....

U see why u r a bandwagonner...? U just wanna be tagged u supported a winner...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2022
Innocentchild:

Daniella, Phyna, Amaka and co are working on the talking points for the debate right now........but the bandwagon proclaimed smart one dey sleep

If they win today he'll be dubbed the king Afro futurism grin

U sabi ..just like the quiz yesterday....wanted to rob giddy of his major contribution...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2022
Onyi99:

Scondy you are a bitter woman and that's the truth.
You don't have a problem when Hermes and Phyna are projected as the possible winners of this season but once it is Bryann you turn to a motivational speaker, you will start writing long epistles grin

Allow us hype our fav na

Simply because they r worth the hype....that there attests to my objectivity.....

Even if the full thread is on one side...I can be the only one on an opposing trajectory if the facts aren't jiving....

If that's what u call bitter ...so be it ...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

This here is the problem....

U always make everything about u.....how does dropping opinions on Bryan become an attack on safarigirl....dont u drop takes on other housemates....

Not everything is about u ....stop this victim mentality u always wear...

The problem actually is that I did not mention a name, I simply repeated what some other poster here acknowledged last week about a different moniker.

But you rushed to answer present, because guilty conscience wan choke you. The wicked run when no one chases them.

Patience Ozokwor lite. Keep sucking on my dick, maybe you will swallow some of that victim mentality cu-m and use it well next season tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Y haven't u suggested your acclaimed intelligent Bryan to do the debate? But yet you want us to believe he is the most intelligent in level 2...
I gave a reply but antispam blocked my comment…

Now do you know all the tinkering for the creation of the items was brought by Bryann, Bryann explained what Afroturism meant to the housemates, broke it down piece by piece to the housemates, if there is one thing I like about Bryann, he will let you shine, he doesn’t do highlights grabbing or theatrics, he just puts in the work…

Lol it’s funny you are trying to use him not deciding to debate as a counter argument for his being intelligent, ah scondy really, lol please ah ahn, “a debate “ is more about eloquence than intelligence, except you are bringing all the points yourself, a debate is just a show of the most eloquent, just a mouthpiece to the thought and opinion of a group, yes a debater might be intelligent but you don’t have to be so intelligent to debate. This your point us even funny…
Bryann brought the insibi bea idea they will be using, explained to Chizzy what afroturism entailed, he is like the architect to the engineer chizzy, he literally broke this task was to his housemate till they got the concept, that in itself shows a high range of intelligence because he is supposed to be a musician, just a musician, without Bryann , level two housemates would not have had a grasp of what afroturism talk less of starting work.

But as usual act blind to this, because he is no speaking in a fake accent, dancing around words to sound smart and being dramatic for attention.

Lol man, don’t let me start scondygrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2022
DamianX:

Who told you I'm not also enjoying my self watching the show. I have many other people I like and enjoy. You hype your fave but once others hype theirs(Bryann) you guys start feeling emotional. I don't get it. it's not even like Bryanns people are disturbing this thread but you guys always hate because you are scared he is winning. From history those who are the bestest at tasks have never won this is not GUS. His personality is bland but atleast he would have pocketed 100m.

If I check my book those of you who hate Bryann are the same people that hated Whitemoney and even Mercy but this is story for another day.
Stop hating. Hype your fav and let others to theirs in peace okay?

Because u guys lie a lot...u project the opposite of what we see....and some of us cannot watch lies go on without rebuff
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2022
When you leave your fave or the show to start criticizing and belittling a particular housemate even when they've done absolutely nothing to warrant the incessant negative attention from you my dear it is conscious & intentional hating. QED

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2022
damiviolet:
I no know wetin una come want make bella and sheggz fans do if una dey talk say dem dey troll Bryan cheesy......
Na bryan fans they troll housemates pass for this forum sha........

Thank u ooooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2022
Oh okay, it's only your opinion that's correct even when multiple people opinion is stating otherwise? So that could be termed as hating in him......I never come here to drop facts that are not right because I always get my facts right.....the truth is there's nothing remarkable or outstanding about Bryann....& That being said, I'm not saying he would win or not win o, if he wins, fine....at least we've a couple of unworthy winners especially failed musician in the past....so nothing new. ..have a nice day Safari & keep enjoying your favourite o....no hating from my side, it's all love & light

safarigirl:

LOL

I just quoted a post that you lied against J and made a false assumption, and you're telling me you're not hating on him?

So, you just wrote that thing to feel among or what? What was the purpose of that your post about how he was complaining about his HoH loss and how he would blame someone else for the Oraimo loss?

You could not even come with facts, but you're telling me you no dey hate?

If you no see anything spectacular about him, that is all fine and good. Phyna has said enough things in that house that concerns me that she is being touted as the winner, but last week when someone tried to run down her chances, I told the person not to do that

I acknowledge strong housemates, I have done that multiple times on this thread, why some of you would rather just hate on the guy I'm supporting, and never acknowledge him even when he does well, I will never know.

The Aquafina task that they did wordplay on, he was the one that came up with the lines, he solved puzzles mutlipe times this week, their task for this week, na him bring ideas first and explained the concept to the other house mates

You will never see anything in him, because your bias has blinded you, and we cannot all see through bias, but don't come here and clart my lungs about "I'm not hating on him"

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Oh okay, it's only your opinion that's correct even when multiple people opinion is stating otherwise? So that could be termed as hating on him......I never come here to drop facts that are not right because I always get my facts right.....the truth is there's nothing remarkable or outstanding about Bryann....& That being said, I'm not saying he would win or not win o, if he wins, fine....at least we've had a couple of unworthy winners especially failed musician in the past....so nothing new. ..have a nice day Safari & keep enjoying your favourite o....no hating from my side, it's all love & light

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Well said, it's on record that even when the housemate Phyna I'm supporting was fvcking up & acting as if she's lost focus, I expressed my opinion & critisised her, so I don't know where this people are hating on Bryann is coming from, if we're all watching a show, we should have opinion & be able to critisise constructively (no insult) where necessary, even day b4 yesterday Safarigirl still criticised that failed London footballer, do we now say Safari is hating on Sheggz... I'm actually watching to enjoy the trill of the game & to see that a worthy winner emerge on day 72 for the overall benefit & increased rating of the show

I am hating on Sheggz please, I no be hypocrite like you, no time to disguise.

I hate on Sheggz very well, he is the only person I hate on here, but because everybody else hates on Sheggz, possibly because they all find him annoying, una no wan acknowledge am, or maybe because you people don't think he can win, so, you have no issues with it.

I hate on Sheggz, and Bella by association (sometimes). But at least, there is a basis to hate on him, which is more than I can say for the rest of you that cannot get off Bryann's dick.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:
So deji don openly declare interest in Chichi...shey doyin go rest na....she had to make herself go thru this sort of embarrassment

shocked
Chai.... I missed oooo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Because u guys lie a lot...u project the opposite of what we see....and some of us cannot watch lies go on without rebuff
who broke down afroturism to level two housemates and explained in details with examples to level two housemates

Scondy give a reply..

Then tell me, how many people understand the concept of afroturism and are not in tech? Few yeah,

Then let me go further, w musician understanding the concept of afroturism, what does that tell you?

Be honest to yourself, the world is watching…

Please reply

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Don't mind her.

Such unfounded bitterness.

When people project Hermes and Phyna as winners, I dey even support the reasons why sometimes. But you see Scondy, she can NEVER EVER see anything good in Bryann, how much more admit he could win?

But she dey here dey form "It is just criticism". If we wan share award for Bryann's biggest hater here, she will easily win.

My posts on Bryan are like child's play when compared to your posts on Bella, shegz and some others....

Asides me emphasising his lack of being spectacular and noteworthy...what else...?

Do u even read ur posts on others and see how hard and personal u dig at them ? I don't think so...

People who live in glass houses...dont throw stones..

I am not buying what u r selling this season....drink water and lookaway....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hueyreckless0007: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

That's the issue ....u r so focused on winning...while we are focused on analysing the show itself....who are those getting us to talk ...who are those shaking the house...who are the real game players for our entertainment...who are the ones engineering controversy...showing intelligence and outstanding performances...

So ur guy winning will not change the narrative that his personality is bland....

U are watching to just see one person win...we are watching to enjoy the thrill of the game...that's the huge difference....

U see why u r a bandwagonner...? U just wanna be tagged u supported a winner...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2022
Scondy oooooooo I am putting your in the spot grin

Who lectured level two housemates on the concept of afroturism on Monday grin

Mama answer na

Please say the name

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2022
Hypocrite? Just for stating my honest opinion about your favourite, you've started calling me names that are not mine on this forum..... remember when you were stating your opinion about Phyna, Sheggz & other housemates, I never called you a name o ... Just saying

safarigirl:

I am hating on Sheggz please, I no be hypocrite like you, no time to disguise.

I hate on Sheggz very well, he is the only person I hate on here, but because everybody else hates on Sheggz, possibly because they all find him annoying, una no wan acknowledge am, or maybe because you people don't think he can win, so, you have no issues with it.

I hate on Sheggz, and Bella by association (sometimes). But at least, there is a basis to hate on him, which is more than I can say for the rest of you that cannot get off Bryann's dick.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Who are the "we" what you see, analysis or understand from the show is definitely going to be different from what others see.

Mention the people who have lied here because I'm sure I give accolades to who deserves and call out ones fvck up. Also, are you also saying you don't lie or trying to push falsehood because of your for hate for certain housemates?.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Ehen, na now you come

Hate with your chest, no dey disguise. Only Bryann go come up with ideas for the machines they are building, follow build am, still come join for debate.

Make una kuku kill am.

Hermes and Eloswag wey dey build machine for Level 1 no dey do debate, but Bryann must do debate to prove to RosalindMatricNo that he is useful.

Did the brief ask them to build machines? Or rather 3 D models of African artifacts linked to our heritage?

He clearly misunderstood that part....I am yet to see any of u point that out ...

Level 1 did not build machines....point of correction..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Simply because they r worth the hype....that there attests to my objectivity.....

Even if the full thread is on one side...I can be the only one on an opposing trajectory if the facts aren't jiving....

If that's what u call bitter ...so be it ...
There's no objective bone in your body. Don't try to sell us that undecided
You never see any good in whatever Bryann does.. you'd rather undermine his inputs, but lead the mob in dragging him when he falters.
You just have a problem with the hype because it's Bryann. Just own it with your chest and stop hiding under the canopy of objectivity. Nobody is buying it.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

The problem actually is that I did not mention a name, I simply repeated what some other poster here acknowledged last week about a different moniker.

But you rushed to answer present, because guilty conscience wan choke you. The wicked run when no one chases them.

Patience Ozokwor lite. Keep sucking on my dick, maybe you will swallow some of that victim mentality cu-m and use it well next season tongue

Wetin be this?
Abeg, e do werion!

Bryann faves and haters alike, sheath your swords lawowo.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2022
missidy:
Daniella is running away debate because of nomination. This why Phyna will keep growing stronger, she always puts herself out there. If she wins this show, people shouldn't complain because she worked hard for it.
She makes herself the center of anything that involves the trenches whether she's knowledgeable about it or not, whether she succeeds or fails at the tasks, she is involved

And even though I don't like it, I respect her for that, it's an earned and organic fanbase

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.