Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1935180 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
nazablossom:
Wicked somebody grin

I can't wait too undecided
She’s supposed to be the Erica of this season but she’s just acting like a spoiled brat!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Tainkzzzzzz.
You welcome my regards to beorn..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

How can a man be 5ft3

LOL...I don't understand

Do they have different heights for different genders?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

She’s supposed to be the Erica of this season but she’s just acting like a spoiled brat!

Bella is the Erica of this season. There have been too many comparisons, there is even a theory that Sheggz is kid

I don't know what Beauty is, but she's definitely not an Erica.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
nooker:
Dem don tear Hermes pant o.
Diana: you people are comfortable with Hermes being 21?
Doyin says she can't believe anyone would lie about their age. Girl, no be this naija you dey?
Have you seen how young Hermes’ mother is?
I think they are just beefing…especially that ugly old cargo deportee called Diana!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:
Kess is like 5ft. 3, he's smallish, and Amaka is a thick madam.

Alright, it must be his height then. He seems taller, but the moment she sat down beside him, he seemed to shrink.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

They only like her because her name is beauty and they like her face.

There is nothing else to like about her. She's not nice, she's not smart, she's not creative, she's not homely, and nothing she has said so far signifies intelligence. She seems very bratty.

On Sunday or so, she just sat down and was talking about how she focks raw, like, why? Who asked you? TMI! And she talks over people.

She is also proud of her heavy drinking, and I look forward to Saturday night parties, let me see how she will survive.

The people who like her, like her because they just like pretty people, nothing else.
That bratty attitude is what I've noticed about her.
And it seems she likes a lot of attention judging from her diary session today.

She's always jumping into every conversations and barely gives other people a chance to talk. Yesterday when they were having their "meeting" I think it was kezz or Khalid who was trying to talk and she kept trying to cut him off.

It was so annoying

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Giddyfia reminds me of Obi of Obiebi ultimate love.. Urgh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:
WTF! 5"3 as how? That's just a little above being a dwarf and i dont think he look that short. How do you know this?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:
I'm sorry, but there is something about Bella's general attitude that puts me off.

Sometimes I want to like her, but then she says something, or gives off a certain energy that puts me off.

She seems very combative sometimes, even when it is so unnecessary. Reminds me of all those wicked seniors from secondary school.

I may always be indifferent towards her, but people who like mean girls will like her.

Same here to everything you just wrote, but especially the bolded. She’s too fine to be squeezing face unnecessarily sometimes. I’m still watching her sha, I never lose hope.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Hehehe...Soon sha..

I don prepare na wife remain gringrin
I will support you with ofu udu nkwu ocha when it's time grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bbnaijaviewer: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Erica was not perfect but she was not combative, neither did she put up airs like this Bella. The classism that I saw in Erica was lookism but she did not act like her sh_T didn’t stink. The only parallels I see between them are that they’re pretty and ‘controversial’ in their different ways, Erica was more likeable though

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
I want Doyin with Sheggz embarassed

Back to this cos I’m reading some funny things on twitter and I’m wondering, did Doyin say she likes Sheggzz? shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Honestly, I clocked her on day 1. The fans she has now are those smitten by her supposed "beauty". E go soon clear for their eye

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
She is right grin
She even said it to their face last night.So as a lady you too can't see even one hot guy there?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Viicfuntop(f): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
scondy:

My sis loves it o...but me...that childhood experience of when it was still sold as balls ans wouldn't be smooth has stuck till date ..

Lol. There is no way it is sold as balls today grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
bukolaademi001:
That bratty attitude is what I've noticed about her.
And it seems she likes a lot of attention judging from her diary session today.

She's always jumping into every conversations and barely gives other people a chance to talk. Yesterday when they were having their "meeting" I think it was kezz or Khalid who was trying to talk and she kept trying to cut him off.

It was so annoying
Pretty privilege can only take her so far

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
bbnaijaviewer:
Erica was not perfect but she was not combative, neither did she put up airs like this Bella. The classism that I saw in Erica was lookism but she did not act like her sh_T didn’t stink. The only parallels I see between them are that they’re pretty and ‘controversial’ in their different ways, Erica was more likeable though
Even if I wasn't a fan of Erica during her season, I would choose her a million times over Bella. But only for now, I'm still watching her.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
nazablossom:

Honestly, I clocked her on day 1. The fans she has now are those smitten by her supposed "beauty". E go soon clear for their eye
Which beauty? with that her forehead

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
nazablossom:

No be beauty we go chop o,na character and carriage and Beauty lacks both!
This reminds me of Vee who had that pretty face with an attitude of a gangster but when she started showing off her vileness and rudeness,people dropped her like a bad habit!
Even wathoni who had that exotic African beauty left the house without a fanbase because of her insecurities and desperation!
It’s just a matter of time before Beauty will exit the house cos her attitude stinks!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
MizzD:

She was in the kitchen with him one time and they looked really cute together. embarassed grin lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ewwww at Hermes eating..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Biggaboi:

WTF! 5"3 as how? That's just a little above being a dwarf and i dont think he look that short. How do you know this?

Considering that I myself, am 5ft.3", this is rather insulting.

Like I said, he is generally small. 5ft.3" may be a stretch, but I'm pretty sure he's not taller than 5ft.6". He's a bit shorter than Bryann, I'm certain of that, and Bryann is average height at best.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
MizzD:
Ewwww at Hermes eating..
E dey eat like hungry liongrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bbnaijaviewer: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Like I said, he is generally small. 5ft.3" may be a stretch, but I'm pretty sure he's not taller than 5ft.6". He's a bit shorter than Bryann, I'm certain of that, and Bryann is average height at best.
Bryan looks about Daniella’s height na or maybe I did not see well
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pablo9090: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please wat time is d presentation?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Bryan is tall oh.... He looked way bigger than Eloswag during the HOH challenge. Bryan is 6'1 at least.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
This setting is reminiscent of Heads and Tails of BBA Amplified, and not Downville and Upville of BBA Stargame, anyone?
Cos Upville had already made celebrities that Zainab them played to join?
I remember when Weza joined Tails from Heads, and the drama that started.
SharonO finally was able to breathe in Heads lol
A little triggered now remembering Vina and her Lomwe-ing up and down cheesy…Alyson much lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

I seriously doubt that he’s that short
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
MizzD:

Back to this cos I’m reading some funny things on twitter and I’m wondering, did Doyin say she likes Sheggzz? shocked shocked

She did oooo grin cheesy lipsrsealed

Bella's people will finish her embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Then you aren't certain of his exact height. Alright then
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Even if I wasn't a fan of Erica during her season, I would choose her a million times over Bella. But only for now, I'm still watching her.

Bella is the closest to an Erica for some people, but I definitely don't think she is quite like Erica, and I am a fan of Erica.

Like I said, the combative nature is what puts me off. Erica started off very sweet and friendly, easy to like, greatly misunderstood in the end.

She has her moments, that is Bella, when she is likeable. Like on the first night, when she was so excited to learn how to dance Happy Feet. There are moments when she doesn't seem so bad, but they are so fleeting that it is hard to hold on to.

The Erica comparison is from how she carries herself; the confidence, she also said she gets clingy when she is with a particular guy and can be very emotional (also reminiscent of an Erica).

I'm in a group with Elites, and a lot of them find similarities with Erica.

Anyway, she is more of an Erica, than Beauty is. Only thing Beauty and Erica have in common are MBGN and the drinking.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.