Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1934936 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2022
This thread needs four or more moderators. I am tired of one person who takes too much time to respond to mentions and closes the thread “mistakenly” at least four times every season. Sha, it may mean I’ve grown past this forum as a whole. I should take my inevitable exit.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Threebear:
Sheggz , win this task and shame your haters grin cheesy
Yes o grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Bring back our updates

Bring back our updates

Bring back our updates!!!

how will there be updates when some elements have turned here to vote campaign? sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2022
Ginaz:

I've said what i said! the rest is between you and hell cos that's where you can go.

reposting multiple pics of Hermes after the complains of irritated viewers who are beginning to get tired of the disturbance here, is a clear sign you have attention disorder.

if everyone posts pics of their fav hms, the thread would have crashed down. that is a clear difference between stubborn goats and well brought up emotional intelligent people.

i'd simply go back to my routine! to skip and pass when i see nonsense things. any reposted pics i see , i skip without looking.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Beorn:

LMAO. See the way you took someone's post, remixed it and inserted Hermes name into it. Werey. grin grin
grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2022
If Adekunle wins the show , he deserves it sha

I'll take him over Phyna or the failed musician.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Allysyn : can’t wait for this week to be over (for her tail of the house thing to be over) so I can go back to my natural hair.

Hermes : Your natural hair that is NO hair.

Me: Allyson will rock her gorimapa at home on Sundaygrin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Team Sheggz , you guys are doing Amazing.

Much better than two days ago cheesy

Bella has moved to third position.

Guess who she knocked out ?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2022
cc. dominique

the thread is no longer enjoyable to viewers cos some inconsiderate people are spamming multiple pics all over the place thereby reducing meaningful free flow of updates here.

is the thread a vote campaign? i have to skip a lot of pages to see meaningful updates. pls do something about this so the thread would be orderly. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2022
Threebear can u confirm this

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I've been avoiding the group because I'm not sure I'd be able to stop myself from going off on them and get kicked out before the major breakup happens.

But as at last night, "Segun really loves Bella", "He's correcting her with love because he knows what is expected of her as a wife", "Bella is rude oooo but she's learning to be better", "Segun's own is too much sef", "let's leave them. All couples fight, our own is to pray and vote for them. Send screenshots of your votes ooooo"... grin grin grin

I can imagine the drags on twitter street of these two don’t end up like Bamteddy/Khadoni.

Which one is “as expected of her as a wife” cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2022
MizzD:

She got screen time discussing with Ally. Ally had told her in the lounge that she wanted to discuss something with her but we weren’t shown the beginning of the conversation in the room. We just saw Ally reading the rule book.

Anyway, our resident therapist had a session with a psychologist and she said it was very helpful cos she’ has been very happy since then. She even wanted to spill some part of the session that maybe it could help someone but ally cautioned her. She said the psychologist painted a scenario for her and whenever she thinks of it, it makes her happy.

She said she now likes giddy and he makes her happy in the house. undecided. She didn’t think they would get along cos giddy was too loud for her and it used to make her anxious. Ally said she told her she would like him cos he’s cool as she agreed.

She spoke about her friendship with chizzy cos ally said she’s indifferent about him. Said he’s one of the people she didn’t think she’d get along with cos of how he was at the arena gameS, but having spoken to him one-on-one,she realized he has a soft heart outside all the cussing and fighting over food. Also narrated the issue she had with him earlier today ( I saw her apologizing to chizzy at the dining for how she shut him up publicly). Before today, she and chizzy used to cuss each other out and call each other beech privately , but this time chizzy called her a beech in front of people and she told him never to call her that. Said Chizzy felt bad, apologised immediately and went to bed. So she said she felt bad that he looked sad after cautioning publicly but doesn’t feel bad that she corrected him to set boundaries. Said she doesn’t want the Hms to think it’s okay to call her that if she doesn’t react and cited an example of how Giddy started , that whole “get nak3d” thing and how the HMs have jumped on it, but she doesn’t mind cos it’s not offensive .

Spoke about how she does not enjoy being with too many people at once; she prefers being with one or two people at a time and even at home, during family gatherings, she leaves to her room at some point for her quiet time.

Outside the house she’s not one to loosen up so easily and her friends tell her she’s too lady like.

She’s extremely bored and said she’d like to dress up to kill the boredom.

And lots more grin

It was an interesting conversation sha and she was flashing her beautiful dentition all through. kiss
I love Doyin, Smiling while reading this.

Yes, she should make up and dress up to kill all with finnesse.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Threebear:
Team Sheggz , you guys are doing Amazing.

Much better than two days ago cheesy

Bella has moved to third position.

Guess who she knocked out ?
Hermes grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Read Groovy and Deji has had a fight last night.

It feels good to see Groovy in a such emotion since the last time with Beauty, he has been too calm and hiding behind Phyna.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2022
Allysyn looks like a man on wig embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2022
Ibukzy:
He analyses that housemates that would be evicted would be from level 1 only, and all members of level 2 be would be safe
This is easy for anyone to read sha, the last standing level2 housemates have been up and saved atleast once and none has been up among level one and thats a sign those four are strong.
No be rocket science.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Phyna grin
Better!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2022
Bryann said if he woke up and saw Allysyn beside him lookimg the way she looks now, he would be afraid.

I would be too.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2022
Sheggz: Davido might be posting me on Twitter now and campaigning for megrin
Me: Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Low budget kiddwaya is delusional!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2022
ceejayMAX:

Thrash and balderdash, no way Adekunle wi be in bottom 8.

The Adekunle name I see there, make the list useless and irrelevant

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Ibukzy:
Dotun and Adekunle are more competitive than Hermes
This is very true..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Doyin is so feminine and hot

Bella is beautiful, natural beauty

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2022
MizzD:
Doyin as an individual and as a collective is the best template!

Hermes should hide his face, again cool
Doyin always prove herself during tasks but I don’t get where he and Eloswagg always claim she doesn’t give her all to task, doesn’t do anything.

Guess he closes his eyes when she is being useful.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2022
Lauryn41:
Why’s the thread so quiet

It's like that voting week , especially Thursdays of voting week

I can't waste my updates , let them finish their campaigns

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Doyin: I’m going to miss Modella coz I liked partying with her
Allysyn: I’m sorry but I’ll be there
Doyin: you spend the night with Hermes, 78min/90min you be dancing with him
Bryann: that’s not true, Allysyn’s accommodative. That’s cap

I’m so surprised that people haven’t figured Doyin out as fake and two faced!
She did it with Beauty,cyph and now Modella.
Always trying to steal evicted housemates fans by pretending to be friends with their faves!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2022
ceejayMAX:
what exactly do u want threebear to confirm? Does she work in multichoice or delloite?
It's the same twitter and Instagram that she goes to see who people are talking about before making her guesses that she says is from from a source. There's no source anywhere, just guesswork.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2022
Sweetpink:
Doyin: I’m going to miss Modella coz I liked partying with her
Allysyn: I’m sorry but I’ll be there
Doyin: you spend the night with Hermes, 78min/90min you be dancing with him
Bryann: that’s not true, Allysyn’s accommodative. That’s cap

I’m so surprised that people haven’t figured Doyin out as fake and two faced!
She did it with Beauty,cyph and now Modella.
Always trying to steal evicted housemates fans by pretending to be friends with their faves!

Modella the fake hassmet
Who the housemates are also aware was/ is fake?
Which fans does Modella have? Do they vote?
What is this?

About Cyph, she was chasing Deji after Cyph so how on earth is that not shooting herself and having Cyph’s fans keep their votes to themselves?

I will keep quiet about Beauty because that blow doesn’t need a comeback. You know it is not true yaself!

Surprise ki surprise ko

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2022
Lauryn41:
Why’s the thread so quiet

Mad people are on the rampage on the thread street.

The sensible ones are voting . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2022
Dannyxy:
Final round…

Team Bryann vs team Doyin

Bryann and doyin answered the most questions…

Intellectual my left nyash in the mud grin
Awwnn.
Shrine man in the mud, blind to see Doyin at her best.
Yeyenatu.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2022
21year old Hermes singing Psquare omoge mi of 2005 word for word with passion.
E b things wink grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Sweetpink:
I’ve [s]been trying to figure out why Sheggz has been bitching about and attacking Bella lately and it just occurred to me that this guy knows that they’re both up and he knows that Bella’s fans would definitely vote for Bella alone and he doesn’t want to share his votes with her…that’s why he’s trying to detach himself from her by demeaning her!
If they both survive on Sunday,he will go back to being all nice and romantic!
This guy has been watching BBN back to back and he is trying to play Kidd’s script but Bella seems a little bit difficult to break because of her rudeness!
This guy is a gamer and Bella is playing with fire[/s]!

Fa fa fa... fowl! undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Sweetpink:
I’ve [s] been trying to figure out why Sheggz has been bitching about and attacking Bella lately and it just occurred to me that this guy knows that they’re both up and he knows that Bella’s fans would definitely vote for Bella alone and he doesn’t want to share his votes with her…that’s why he’s trying to detach himself from her by demeaning her!
If they both survive on Sunday,he will go back to being all nice and romantic!
This guy has been watching BBN back to back and he is trying to play Kidd’s script but Bella seems a little bit difficult to break because of her rudeness!
This guy is a gamer and Bella is playing with fire[/s] !

Fa fa fa... fowl! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.