Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1930039 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:28am On Sep 28, 2022
When we talked confidently that Adekunle will survive that line up....they thought we were capping ...

Them never see him coming...o coming....

Na so e go surprise people on Sunday......

Adekunle go off light .....o sure ju...

Keep voting peeps....

Vote the underdog .....change the narrative...

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:29am On Sep 28, 2022
Threebear:
If Adekunle's people can push more , he could overtake Bryann o
Sharrap and get lost..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2022
ISLANDERS..dont sleep,dont sleep
Wake up...
Its Kabieysi Adekunle week...
Keep voting..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:46am On Sep 28, 2022
Noble Igwe does this thing where he maligns the hell out of a housemate during the show, only to start famzing them once they are out

I don't know how he does it, but that is a level of shamelessness I fear I may never reach. I understand it is necessary to be that shameless for some people to thrive in certain industries, but omo, I admire consistent haters. No be say these people go even feed you.

If you're going to be a hater, either do it full throttle, or not at all.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 12:47am On Sep 28, 2022
Midnight crew Phynation.

Please go hard tonight with your votes for Phyna.

Don't assume anything.

Vote like never before.

Maximize your iucs, phone numbers and get more.

Use your computers, laptop, phones.

God bless you all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Thank you Daniella..thank you for telling those educated illiterates what it means to call someone cunny..

I wish i can ship my Kabieyesi with Daniella,but he never even reach ISLANDERS

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:51am On Sep 28, 2022
AdekunleX100million
AdekunleX100million
AdekunleX100million
AdekunleX100million
AdekunleX100million
AdekunleX100million
AdekunleX100million
AdekunleX100million
AdekunleX100million
AdekunleX100million
AdekunleX100million
AdekunleX100million

We can make this happen Islanders...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:16am On Sep 28, 2022
What's the actual point in voting from Sunday to Friday?

As in, DSTv wan make people use all their money buy all the IUCs they sell illegally, so that when some people want to vote, dem go see say another person use their account vote.

By Day 4, everyone is exhausted, and everything is practically exhausted, so, what is the point?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:20am On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:
What's the actual point in voting from Sunday to Friday?

As in, DSTv wan make people use all their money buy all the IUCs they sell illegally, so that when some people want to vote, dem go see say another person use their account vote.

By Day 4, everyone is exhausted, and everything is practically exhausted, so, what is the point?
Lol… I am in Adekunle group and people are still voting. Me sef never get time to use all my lines vote. Maybe I would have done that if I didn’t think there’s still time sha.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
Lol… I am in Adekunle group and people are still voting. Me sef never get time to use all my lines vote. Maybe I would have done that if I didn’t think there’s still time sha.

People are still voting in groups, but today is just Day 3, not Day 4.

Most of the voting is done early enough. I am not in any groups and have never joined anybody's WhatsApp group, so, as someone who is a casual voter, I find the length of time exhausting.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Bryann don mix one kain alcoholic drink for Housemates. Phyna, Rachael and Bryann don take shots from drink wey dem no even sure of.

Just mixture.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Sharrap and get lost..
After you , dear....

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Dannyxy:
Bryann that will win??

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 5:13am On Sep 28, 2022
Threebear:

even biggie yesterday called Bryann "sleeping Bryann" i wonder how people wants to reward a SLEEPER' with #100 million naira

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:54am On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Una go learn say Biggie has his favourites and the people he does not favour as much

Last season, na Liquorose dem like pass. Na everything she dey win, both clear and unclear. Cross na another person wey dem like, na why dem been dey call am production pet.

But a lot of decisions they make on this show, unless when criteria is clear, is almost always biased.

I no even wan speak on am too much, because they do this every year. Na why some people dey call them Riggie- plenty manipulation dey, and you actually just have to take results as they come.

Rachael's pain is valid. She danced heavily, she finished puzzle third, she even finished her speech and didn't get buzzed out. Let us say dem buzz Bryann out and he didn't dance much, what was the criteria to deny Rachael her win? Abi because she no be their favourite rider.

Thank God say I no dey that house, I fit just siddon dey ask relevant questions outside if dem do me this kain thing. As in, I go hold my own Personal Diary Session for one quiet area, dey address Biggie. Make anybody wey reason say I dey craze, dey reason am dey go.

Of what use will this senselessness in bold be if dem comot camera from you? Use your God given brain please angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

I'm a very reserved girl. I don't have it in me to be naughty, so, I live vicariously through the naughty folks.

They are the people I could be in another life, na wetin I dey talk here every season. I always support people I wish I had the courage to be like.

Lol, i have learned that at the end of the day, females aren't different from guys in certain things. Cross was loved in spite of his naughtiness simply because of his looks and very free-minded disposition. No matter how tired or upset the girls were, they never complained when he called for a Truth or Dare game. You think a Kemen or Trikytee or Laycon or even an Eloswag would have had that same luck? cheesy

In the end, being a fine boy with a great body and a shameless sexuality and playfulness helps A LOT, otherwise Allysyn would have stuck with brainy and introspective Adekunle. Bella even smiled more with silly Giddyfia than Sheggz, which was why he quickly put a stop to that friendship.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2022
scondy:
When we talked confidently that Adekunle will survive that line up....they thought we were capping ...

Keep voting peeps....

I woke up today and believed strongly, Adekunle would win

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2022
Aguwanyi:
ISLANDERS..dont sleep,dont sleep
Wake up...
Its Kabieysi Adekunle week...
Keep voting..
Adekunle would win the show

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2022
If this is true then Chike no try at all. He follow give Davido 1 million that time to clear car. Why would he do that when he is struggling financially? undecided

safarigirl:
Hope they paid my Chike some pretty cash for this performance.

He had to sell his car for this his new album, he's going to need all the coins
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Olodo24:
This is the season I followed the most cos I'm just at home. Here's what I feel about the housemates this season.

Level two:
Phyna: I think she's real. But the reason people are excited for her is because it's the first time a woman is bringing this kinda street vibes. Every girl on the show played Behind. Even Alex and Lucy that tried to play the poverty card were not razz.

Daniella: She's brilliant, but emotionally weak. She's the kind of girl that falls for any man who tells her "I love you".

Ilebaye: I just didn't get to understand her cos I didn't like her for no reason, so I always wonder what people saw in her.

Christy O: She was so boring, but I think it was the negative water reaction on her face that made her isolate herself as it dealt with her self esteem. She was beginning to crawl out of her shell when the eviction happened.

Amaka: She was herself. The talkative insecure girl that so wanted a man. I found her entertaining. I liked her.

Modella: I keep wondering why she's hated by a lot of people because I think she did a great job.

Bryann: The definition of grace. He adjusted after the merge because he knew Islanders were mostly rude people and they wouldn't tolerate his running mouth. He sleeps way too much for a housemate. That kitchen cushion don really suffer for him hand. But I like him.

Cyph: He was cool. I wish he stayed a little bit longer.

Khalid: Smart and intelligent. But Nigerians saw him and Daniella as Eric and Lilo. Fortunately for Daniella, they started seeing her potentials before her nomination came...so Khalid paid the price.

Kess: Just another boring married man. I was so happy when he left.

Pharmsavi: He had potentials that were buried inside his low self esteem. Too bad.

Groovy: Just a pretty boy. Zero game. He could have created great contents out of those ladies that were so into him.

Chizzy: Absolutely amazing

I don't blame Groovy. All the previous housemates that tried what you're suggesting, starting from Ebuka himself during his season, suffered for juggling 2 girls at the same time. I guess times have changed, because most viewers oddly wanted Groovy to juggle Beauty, Chomzy, Phyna,Amaka, Chi-Chi & Ilebaye (the same thing they lambasted Giddyfia for doing) - una been wan kill am? The stranger thing is that minus Beauty and Phyna, the other girls might not have minded sharing him!

Groovy deserves credit for showing good home training. He looks like a playboy, but just wasn't raised that way. I hope he seeks more discipline, because it will get worse now he has left the house. Many ex-female housemates as well as female fans will be in his DM, when women really want you, just know that you're in very deep trouble. For Kess, better to be boring than lose his marriage, those BBNaija girls are witches, dem no get fear or respect! grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2022
Good morning Phynation you are doing well.
Keep voting and apply more pressure .
Have a blessed day.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2022
Money wey he go take clean him crack; wastage of resources. Nigerians will never have sense. Never know what to do with their money.

Person wey boast reach river niger…

Geezeem:

My boy cry

Thank God he is getting some love

From his body language, I can tell he is broken. My boy will do better... he knows better now

He has cleaned up nicely grin kiss

Thank you for sharing Teamie

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2022
davodyguy:

Adekunle would win the show
Yes

Only if we quadraple our votes!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Adekunle to Daniela " emilokan
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2022
By this time 3 seasons ago

We are in page 7000 .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Ronaldo ti lule. Last last Pendu don cast.

Messi na GOAT joor. See doings on the pitch and worshippings from fans.

TRIPLE-VOTE ADEKUNLEE FOR THE MONEY SO HE CAN HAVE A CHANCE TO BE BIG LIKE MESSII

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MaryAye(f): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2022
majamajic:
By this time 3 seasons ago

We are in page 7000 .

The hunger in the land is driving people away. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MaryAye(f): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2022
ThierryJay:
Ronaldo ti lule. Last last Pendu don cast.

Messi na GOAT joor. See doings on the pitch and worshippings from fans.

TRIPLE-VOTE ADEKUNLEE FOR THE MONEY SO HE CAN HAVE A CHANCE TO BE BIG LIKE MESSII

It being 20 years of argument. Can you guys rest for once. The two was heaven's gift to football. Unnecessary comparison! undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:
Bryann don mix one kain alcoholic drink for Housemates. Phyna, Rachael and Bryann don take shots from drink wey dem no even sure of.

Just mixture.

Which kind talk be that, he can't poison them on live tv na
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2022
MaryAye:

It being 20 years of argument. Can you guys rest for once. The two was heaven's gift to football. Unnecessary comparison! undecided

grin grin grin Ndo, but why are you sounding pained na?

So we should kuku move to Beyonce vs Messi-Ronaldo conversations right?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2022
scondy:

Keep voting peeps....

your house light?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.