Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1930459 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Bryann sabi enter people well that boy knows how to push their button, for llebaye it's Beauty instigating others against her.....
Bro that guy is 22 when I was his age i was busting bottles on people's heads for minor things like staring at me wrongly or quarrels, now im 27 and im alot calmer now

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Association of I old pass you dey vex for Bryann and llebaye o......cheesy grin cheesy

LOL.

Na here I dey.

Wetin dey pain them na say small children dey talk to them anyhow.

Kess makes very demeaning and insulting comments to them as well, but dem no dey table him matter.

Their real anger is that small children don't have respect.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Bro that guy is 22 when I was his age i was busting bottles on people's heads for minor things like staring at me wrongly or quarrels, now im 27 and im alot calmer now
You get?

E dey hard to find someone of that age wey their blood no dey hot.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Fight over man? Are they fighting for Groovy?
That should be what started this nonsense between Beauty and Ilebaye right?
Beauty vs Ilebaye on Saturday over Ilebaye's roommate chomzy dancing with Groozy.
It has spiraled from there but that should be the genesis.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL.

Na here I dey.

Kess makes very demeaning and insulting comments to them as well, but dem no dey table him matter.

The moment you are in Biggie's house "I'm older than you" goes out the window, they seem to be missing the point.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Beauty knows how to influence the HMs, llebaye and Beauty will still have another serious fight as she still carry the gal for mind and to be honest llebaye too get Beauty for mind too as she feels she has no access to Groovy again because of her.....
This is exactly why I'm tired of all them involved in this issue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
fitzmayowa:

The moment you are in Biggie's house "I'm older than you" goes out the window, they seem to be missing the point.....

Highest dem fit do na to complain. Dem no fit beat the boy . Make dem continue to express severe anger , it’s allowed . cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Groovy is the peacemaker of the house.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Goes out of which window... its the same in every organization, but doesn't mean you should still disrespect people older than you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Why is Adekunle looking like he’s facing an interview panel.. relax bro grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chiefheywhy:

What’s the difference between Phyna , Amaka and Bryan ? Dem no serious.
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL.

Na here I dey.

But I still don't understand the genesis of this gang up against each other
Amaka, Phyna and Beauty vs Ilebaye and Bryan.
Nawa ooo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:
Chichi's DS

How are you?

She is fine

Why did she have to think about it?

Because she failed at the Arena games. She feels so sad about it.

Why do you think your Level keeps getting Tail?

She thinks some people are left behind. She does not think they are carrying each other along, and maybe sometimes, they don't really pay attention to the instructions to understand it.

How do you intend to change that?

She does not think they are as relaxed as they were before. When she learnt she was the Tail, she was shocked and she wondered why she was so, so, she remembered she pushed the knob back so they were still ticking and wasn't on 4. If she had another chance, she would do it again to get it right. Failing is not something she enjoys, and when she fails, she likes to do it over and over again to get it right. She was pained. She felt like she had to bring the Tail of the house back to the house, which they did not plan

Biggie says failure is a part of life and the question is how she plans to overcome this obstacle

She will keep trying, follow the rules next time, work harder

Biggie says it is a good thing she is not up for Eviction. She will try again on Monday, won't she?

She says yes and she is glad she has another chance.

Recap of the pool party?

That was one of the craziest nights since they got to the house. It was fun, crazy, and she never knew some of her housemates were that crazy. She does not think she will ever forget that day in her life. *She giggles*

Biggie says it may seem as though she enjoys the topic. And asks what makes it memorable

They bonded so well, they had lots of fun. It was a good night and they were all so happy.

Thoughts on Deji?

When he walked in, she thought "hmm, this is good". He is cute, she thinks he is going to be an interesting person. She does not really know much about him, but she thinks he is a cool guy.

Do you consider him a threat?

No.

Thoughts on Modella?

She saw her from afar and when she sees people at first, she only sees the positive side. She does not know anything about her, she thinks she is cute and calm from what she saw that day. She does not know any other thing

Thoughts on the week's Task?

She thinks it will be a little challenging and she thinks they will do well, because this time, everyone wants to listen to everyone's opinion and try to put in the work, although sometimes, she feels some people are relaxed, because they are waiting for all the necessary things to be available. She thinks they should just practice and make things work before the requirements arrive. she thinks it will be interesting and challenging because they need to step up their game.

Anything Else?

No, except a request

Carry on....

She has this photo of her when she was 2, that is the only picture of her when she was little. She left it on her bed in the hotel, because she was looking at it the night before. The next morning, she was in a hurry, and forgot it. She doesn't know if she can get it, because that is her only childhood photo she has.

Big Brother will consider her request

End of DS

PS; She is dressed like a Christian mother from head to waist grin
thanks for the update
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
DamianX:

I think she is also playing along to pitch winning the show in her favour. Since, It will be a thing of pride to her family her brother is GUS winner, sister is a beauty queen and she, "bbnaija winner".
her brother is Chris Okagbue?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL.

Na here I dey.

That is especially Amaka and Phyna's problem when it comes to Ilebaye and I don't know why. sad
Although for Kess, Amaka cleared Kess yesterday when he tried her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Giel:

This is exactly why I'm tired of all them involved in this issue
make una no worry those fake housemates go scatter those ships, e dey pain me say my crush dey kiss that loser groovy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Amaka might be crazy but she is spitting facts right now about Bryann, he want to act as the leader but doesn't act as one and that's annoying to everyone, which is true.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
They're busy hating on a small boy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Who is Adekunle describing?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
MizzD:

Hermes.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:

You get?

E dey hard to find someone of that age wey their blood no dey hot.
Na Bryan I been dey like sef before My Mature Island King Adekunle arrived cheesy

The boy is cute and acting his age cheesy
I can't remeber when last I watched trenches but he has my blessings over there cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Beauty knows how to influence the HMs, llebaye and Beauty will still have another serious fight as she still carry the gal for mind and to be honest llebaye too get Beauty for mind too as she feels she has no access to Groovy again because of her.....

This Groovy fine boy look just dey cause wahala for house. The boy too deep down dey enjoy all the gbasgbos on top him matter. I like the boy sha. he's one of my faves grin

Ilebaye still like d boy low key. She's still wondering whether to throw caution to wind by going all out against beauty or just mellow down. She's a daring girl from what I observed so far. I like both ilebaye and beauty. Overall I prefer trenches drama n conversations and activities to island.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Adekunle Access Bank taking his time to go to the Diary Room

Adekunle's DS

Why did you decide to keep Big Brother waiting?

He apologises because he was dressing up

Why did you have to dress up?

He was taking a nap and took part of his clothes off

How are you?

He's okay, he's doing very well

Why are you doing very well?

He woke up to another day in the house. It is pretty interesting and exciting

Recap of Saturday Night party events?

The party seemed a bit dull at the beginning, maybe because there were two different levels and people were shying away. The party eventually picked up. Somewhere along the line, he started being a hypeman to energize people. Towards the end, some people did more than get energized and there were some connections made and he found that interesting.

Who?

Eloswags and Phyna, Doyin with Cyph, those were the only four people he saw.

Thoughts on Deji?

He thinks he is very cool. The introduction of a new Housemate seems to have changed or woken up the dynamics in the house. His character, physique and build seems so unreal. He seems really cool, and if that is how he really is as a human being, he seems interesting and he would like to know him more.

What dynamics did he alter?

He says they had gotten too comfortable, and everyone had known everyone and it was becoming quite boring. A new guy sparked up interest in the ladies, yesterday, he was cooking and four ladies surrounded him. And a lot of the guys that had something going, but had not made any defined movies started being more intentional.

Do you think he is a threat?

They cannot say who is stronger or weaker, because they don't get to decide. He cannot say if he is a threat or not, but he thinks he is a cool guy so far

Thoughts on Modella?

He was not able to see or interact with her. Some of the guys saw her and thought she was attractive, but he hasn't seen her and cannot say much on that

Thoughts on new HoH?

He thinks he is a cool guy, he is his friend in the house. He cannot speak on his experience outside the house, but being a leader to a new set of people he is unfamiliar with, he is still trying to work his way around it. To some extent, he is not able to navigate things in ways a leader would. However, today, he made a comment on his challenges as a leader and he thought it was good for character development

What do you think are his shortcomings?

He is too consumed by himself and how he does things. He is not directly interested in opening up or receiving other people's opinions. Once he is able to scale through that, he will enjoy his tenure as HoH

Thoughts on the week's wager?

He likes the wager. He thinks it is sparking creativity in everyone. He does not think his Level mates are focused on their own individual strengths. He thinks some get easily manipulated by actions of other people, particularly Level 2 Housemates. He thinks coming together with their individual strengths will help them more, but he does not think they are ready for that yet. He likes the wager however.

Who are the skeptics?

At the moment, he has only heard Chichi complain, because she is a very vocal person. He is not sure if Bella has quite some reservations, and Chomzy has some questions as well. He thinks it is just from them wanting to win, but not having belief in themselves.

Anything Else?

No. He thinks he is dealing with a sore throat, if he can be helped with sire throat medications, he will be appreciative

Biggie will consider his request.

End of DS

PS: Some statements he made about the house dynamics were really "Man in the Mirror" for me

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
mayor1814:

This Groovy fine boy look just dey cause wahala for house. The boy too deep down dey enjoy all the gbasgbos on top him matter. I like the boy sha. he's one of my faves grin

Ilebaye still like d boy low key. She's still wondering whether to throw caution to wind by going all out against beauty or just mellow down. She's a daring girl from what I observed so far. I like both ilebaye and beauty. Overall I prefer trenches drama n conversations and activities to island.

That's where the drama is Groovy is low-key the source of the drama and he knows it but pretends not to know......cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Olatara:
That's what they said I don't know but I checked and she has Okagbue in her name.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
MizzD:

The person that doesn’t want to get others’ views and etc? Hermes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Goes out of which window... its the same in every organization, but doesn't mean you should still disrespect people older than you are.
it flies out

If you are older, act it.

No be by plenty talk. How many times dem dey bring talk come Cyph side?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
I knew Adekunle was intimidated by Deji

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
bukolaademi001:
How? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
bukolaademi001:
All the girls in the house dey wet for Deji grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na Deji dey this storm advert?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Olatara:

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.