Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1934272 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chinachriss:

Baba, Amaka is pretending. She still wants to exhaust every other possible options. I think she still has hope that she'd fall in love with a dude from Island. Let her keep on shaleying sha. We dey watch. cheesy

Same thing... she's leaving herself open for potentials.

Doesn't she can eat her cake and have it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Christy o and amaka are practicing how they'd seduce deji when they meet him.

Saying he's hot as Bleep.

Christy o and amaka just made a bet about who can kiss deji first.

This is after she just rejected pharmsavy.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

This is more like it. cheesy cheesy

You're a very interesting person sha, you and Scondy. cheesy cheesy

I was the weird girl throughout University, so, I'll take 'interesting'? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
If only Amaka knows that no one on the Island(level 1) even remembers that someone like her exists. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

She talk pass this one last week

Like Bryann said, plenty cappings, no doings.

They should sha take it easy on poor Deji, he's an endangered specie at this point

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
COOL10:

Yea I get it but 'Saviour' just sounds like a more suitable name for an entertainment show like BBN.

Maybe it's just me who feels this way.

Saviour sounds razz/local/houseboyish/villagerish and the bobo dey try comot himself from that kind setting undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
COOL10:
If only Amaka knows that no one on the Island(level 1) even remembers that someone like her exists. cheesy

LOL

Considering how all of them rallied to have her on the nominations list, I'd reckon they remember her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
PrincessEstates:

Yes, we can rest on it. You quoted me first though to expantiate, which was why I replied you. But the issue has been over-flogged. So, moving on.
Thank you wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Biggie no be by force 2 watch Islanders na..
I just wanna be seeing beauty's face...ND her groovy by her side... that's all
I do rather follow up here...than watch island people... that's y I'm here right now sef..

Same here. I don't know what Biggie's problem is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Saviour sounds razz/local/houseboyish/villagerish and the bobo dey try comot himself from that kind setting undecided

PharmSavi does not sound much better, and he no get native name if Saviour no make sense to am?

A lot of housemates underestimate how much your native name can just be helpful, everybody wan dey come house with white man name.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
I pray they merge them together today
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oshokhai69:

At least he would have had something to connect him to the 'local populace'. The way I dey see this guy, he fit go next week.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
COOL10:
O wrong bruh lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
bentenny:

Seems the traffic at ajegunle is higher than that of banana lsland

You gerrit lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by olamidebaby: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Don Jazzy doesn't sound like he's actually on the Quidax thing imo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:

She talk pass this one last week

Like Bryann said, plenty cappings, no doings.

They should sha take it easy on poor Deji, he's an endangered specie at this point

I doubt I'd see the pool party today.. but i really hope its not a bluff.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
I think hms with the most the most fans in trenches are likely Beauty 1, Phyna or Bryan for no.2, Groovy 4, apart from these four, I don't see any other hms in that house with a strong fan base. Well as the show go on, maybe we can see a gradual rise among the remaining 8 hms. But for now I see those four as the strongest in the trenches.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

Considering how all of them rallied to have her on the nominations list, I'd reckon they remember her

That even makes it more hilarious. The only time they remember her is when they need to evict someone.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kiddwaya flexing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheSpellChecker: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
PrincessEstates:
Yes, we can rest on it. You quoted me first though to expantiate, which was why I replied you. But the issue has been over-flogged. So, moving on.

The correct word is Expatiate.

There's really nothing there to expand. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
O wrong bruh lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy
Maybe she'll get the man/men of her dreams today or on Saturday.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
damiviolet:

1. Most of the girls taunt him about it
2.both bella and chomzy said "come and beat me"
3.bella said "you are not important" in response to ello's statement "all the female in this house are attacking me" like he wants to milk the whole joke situation to seem as if the females were bullying him which is a lie
4.his anger would have been justified if he had cautioned them prior to this and they still continued regardless

5.Almost everybody in the house are in shella's(even though I don't like the canoe) business and have not seen her changed it for them before
I love all of this especially the parts in bold. Straight facts.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
mayor1814:
I think hms with the most the most fans in trenches are likely Beauty 1, Phyna or Bryan for no.2, Groovy 4, apart from these four, I don't see any other hms in that house with a strong fan base. Well as the show go on, maybe we can see a gradual rise among the remaining 8 hms. But for now I see those four as the strongest in the trenches.

Beauty does not have more fans than Phyna and Bryann.

Phyna, Bryann, Beauty, Groovy, Ilebaye, Daniella and Khalid. The rest may not make it to the joining of houses

Anything that happens Bryann, Phyna, Beauty and Groovy will definitely make it, the other 3 are based on who they come up with.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Thank you wink
smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
This season is dry. Not better than last season. People don over watch big brother. Nothing the organizers can do about it….

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Look at Cyph’s bloated face embarassed

There’s no way a picky girl like that ugly Doyin will ever be attracted to this guy without shayo for system. Unless say the guy get money sha undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
TheSpellChecker:

The correct word is Expatiate.

There's really nothing there to expand. grin

Wahaluhr grin

But I don go check am sha, and you’re right. wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Least talked about housemate?

For me it's giddifire... he's irritating to watch.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Allyson and adekunle have definately done something intimate off camera and it shows.

How far the intimacy went tho.. i don't know.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Seriously, Level 1 is an absolute borefest. I prefer Level 2 anytime, anyday. They have given us content back to back.
I wonder how Adekunle just faded into obscurity. Kai! I expected so much from him. This life ehn sad

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

This life nor balancecry. Pharmsavi is a fine guy, he is just too booky, he doesn't have the wild side that girls in their 20s like. He is the one you take home to mom and dad after having fun with the bad guys sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chinachriss:
Seriously, Level 1 is an absolute borefest. I prefer Level 2 anytime, anyday. They have given us content back to back.
I wonder how Adekunle just faded into obscurity. Kai! I expected so much from him. This life ehn sad

E shock me, he had the looks and potential to be the lead character, now he is chasing Allysun upanddan and has relegated himself to house cook cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.