Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1935328 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Nhazeru:
Last night episode was the best so far in BBN history. If you no watch, you really missed. I laughed so hard ooo

Biggie only you know where you go bring Beauty from.
Why did Hermes tell her to get the fûçk?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
We all know say Beauty get craze which doesn't seem scripted to me but Groovy is not left out since he decided to date her knowing her kolo case!! cheesy

If u must be with her as a lover u should be willing to sacrifice for her! U shouldn't have danced with chomzy when she asked u not to undecided
He didn't dance with her. He was practically running away from dancing with chomzy. It was chomzy that kept making every attempt to dance with the guy as she noticed beauty was jealous.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Demnan:
Did ChiChi really say she bought that Madea wig for $1k?

Hahaha

Madea wig grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:

The noise at the party didn't allow me hear clearly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:
He didn't dance with her. He was practically running away from dancing with chomzy. It was chomzy that kept making every attempt to dance with the guy as she noticed beauty was jealous.
So why was he looking so lost and couldn't defend himself when she confronted him
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2022
Nhazeru:

The noise at the party didn't allow me hear clearly.
Ok...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
So why was he looking so lost and couldn't defend himself when she confronted him
grin cheesy ehhn Ramota
So this is how you think. Groovy owes her for dancing with Chomzy. Maybe he should be taking permission from her before he takes a piss. Or flush his sh!t cheesy

JUDGEJUDITH iyawo mi ati iyawo Dekunle cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:

She whispered the Convo in his ears so we didn't hear. We just heard his reaction..but immediately after, Sir Kess went to him to say people attach emotions to the game and that people don't know how to play it. Hermes theN shook hands with him and said it's a game in the house but outside the house it's all love.
I believe Beauty went to call him out for nominating Phyna as she claimed she was fighting for Phyna Tru the night.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Happy Sunday darlinggrin kiss
Did you see how your phyna set that deranged Beauty straight last night?
E sweet me ogrin
Yes oo.
With Phyna I chose well this season abeg grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 07, 2022
kowema:

She whispered the Convo in his ears so we didn't hear. We just heard his reaction..but immediately after, Sir Kess went to him to say people attach emotions to the game and that people don't know how to play it. Hermes theN shook hands with him and said it's a game in the house but outside the house it's all love.
I believe Beauty went to call him out for nominating Phyna as she claimed she was fighting for Phyna Tru the night.
Perhaps.
Maybe she was trying to react on behalf of Khalid too.

Anyway, thanks for the info
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:50am On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:

grin cheesy ehhn Ramota
So this is how you think. Groovy owes her for dancing with Chomzy. Maybe he should be taking permission from her before he takes a piss. Or flush his sh!t cheesy

JUDGEJUDITH iyawo mi at iyawo Dekunle cheesy
Who be ur Iyawo tongue I am for Kunlegxy alone tongue
u useless one legged man wey no fit keep his tootpick deek one place that's why u dey support groovy tongue
Yes After her kolo earned her strike last time and he still decided to continue with her despite all that then he deserves whatever she throws at him cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 7:50am On Aug 07, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
. .... Now it's clear you didn't watch the drama last night

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Who be ur Iyawo tongue I am for Kunlegxy alone tongue
u useless one legged man wey no fit keep his tootpick deek one place that's why u dey support groovy tongue
Yes After her kolo earned her strike last time and he still decided to continue with her despite all that then he deserves whatever she throws at him cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ok.

Odabó

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2022
Beauty fans are admitting she was wrong and still standing regardless.

She mess up we call her out, but stan harder.
#bbnaija

...Copied from Twitter

BeeNavy, have we recovered yet from last night? cheesy

Who’s the content again this season?
#Beauty tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:
. .... Now it's clear you didn't watch the drama last night
Really tongue Fill me in on what I missed but the bottom line here be say groovy deserves all that he is getting from beauty cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ok.

Odabó
Think am well I no lie grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Think am well I no lie grin
You no lie. You no still talk truth angry

E remain make u confam weda na tooth pick deek Adekunle get, why Allysyn don dey taya for your husband. He needs her permission to caress her ni? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2022
PrincessEstates:
Beauty fans are admitting she was wrong and still standing regardless.

She mess up we call her out, but stan harder.
#bbnaija

...Copied from Twitter

BeeNavy, have we recovered yet from last night? cheesy

Who’s the content again this season?
#Beauty tongue
Fine baybay with a sprinkle of kolomental
She should get booedUp with our resident island madMan angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Fine baybay with a sprinkle of kolomental
She should get booedUp with our resident island madMan angry

Anything can still happen, stay tuned. cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:

You no lie. You no still talk truth angry

E remain make u confam weda na tooth pick deek Adekunle get, why Allysyn don dey taya for your husband. He needs her permission to caress her ni? cheesy
Dey dia angry
Na my otumokpo dey work be that cheesy soon she will become so frustrated that she will run away and leave my husband for me cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2022
PrincessEstates:

Anything can still happen, stay tuned. cheesy grin
Hermes will be very loyal to her, no girl kuku send am so imagine having only a beauty. A world Disney replicated Beauty & the Beast cheesy cheesy

Hashtag BBNBestDuo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Dey dia angry
Na my otumokpo dey work be that cheesy soon she will become so frustrated that she will run away and leave my husband for me cheesy
Lol ehhn

I feel you. But if Allysyn doesn't work, look around o

There's a Doyin ready to kiss anything, even Bigbrother's ninjas or Johnny walker statue. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2022
My own is if beauty doesn't what groovy to dance with Chomzy, then close mark him, stay by his side closely during the party. She was not always there with groovy at the dance floor and you expect wawulence queen Chomzy not to take advantage.

Maybe it's not all about Chomzy sef, maybe beauty is just ranting and hurting based on anoda issue and using Chomzy situation to front. coz I'm not understanding all dis beauty madness.

besides, Groovy is a cool guy, maybe I'm d only one seeing this when he's talking or explaining he gives this kind of tuface idibia vibes, laid back and calm.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Hermes will be very loyal to her, no girl kuku send am so imagine having only a beauty. A world Disney replicated Beauty & the Beast cheesy cheesy

Hashtag BBNBestDuo

Please don’t tempt us... See the kit BeeNavy is carrying about whenever Saturday night party comes around. We already have more than enough to handle with our QueenB. smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2022
PrincessEstates:

Please don’t tempt us... See the kit BeeNavy is carrying about whenever Saturday night party comes around. We already have more than enough to handle with our QueenB. smiley
Lol

She won't need her Blood pressure and Inhaler kits. Rolling with Island's renowned maddest man, he'll dance only with her, chase or even bite any fool that approaches her coochie. Infact ehhn, his mouth will be her toilet to take a piss. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Ekaka1:
This Adekunle is a scam. For the life of me...I don't understand how a handsome, promising young man with radio broadcaster voice...and all suddenly become a puppy, woman wrapper and a gossip in that house...ahhh cheesy
he isn't the first, there was an hausa guy before him in Efe's set. Fear guys with deep voice, they will definitely disappiont.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2022
Wait, Chomzy ended the night on Elo's bed?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Lol ehhn

I feel you. But if Allysyn doesn't work, look around o

There's a Doyin ready to kiss anything, even Bigbrother's ninjas or Johnny walker statue. tongue
Doyin no be wahala!! besides bad belle Island single babes go give her poison chop if she moves to another man from shekpe to Cyph when they never see one cheesy
Alyson na my only problem and it's just a matter of time cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2022
mayor1814:
My own is if beauty doesn't what groovy to dance with Chomzy, then close mark him, stay by his side closely during the party. She was not always there with groovy at the dance floor and you expect wawulence queen Chomzy not to take advantage.

Maybe it's not all about Chomzy sef, maybe beauty is just ranting and hurting based on anoda issue and using Chomzy situation to front. coz I'm not understanding all dis beauty madness.

besides, Groovy is a cool guy, maybe I'm d only one seeing this when he's talking or explaining he gives this kind of tuface idibia vibes, laid back and calm.
Groovy is a very cool guy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Doyin no be wahala!! besides bad belle Island single babes go give her poison chop if she moves to another man from shekpe to Cyph when they never see one cheesy
Alyson na my only problem and it's just a matter of time cheesy
I for like follow you enter house but wetin go happen if Doyin toast me, snatch me. Is my life safe bayi shocked sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Lol

She won't need her Blood pressure and Inhaler kits. Rolling with Island's renowned maddest man, he'll dance only with her, chase or even bite any fool that approaches her coochie. Infact ehhn, his mouth will be her toilet to take a piss. kiss

Moving on...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:30am On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:

I for like follow you enter house but wetin go happen if Doyin toast me, snatch me. Is my life safe bayi shocked sad
Ije oma to u then cheesy Doyin na maintenance money she dey find and e ji kwa ego or else u would end in tears tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.