Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,762 members, 7,798,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1926787 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Eeghe:

I cannot make akara to save my life. I want to steal him from my screen!
grin

It's been two years since I started living away from home, there is no bean based meal I have not learnt how to make, but one of the things I am happiest for, is that I sabi make akara, because I love it so much and the place I'm at, there is no nearby seller of akara

It's actually very straightforward

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:

grin grin grin grin grin

This made me cough while laughing o

Boma ke? Boma no follow? Lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2022
damiviolet:
So the summary of last night........
PHYNA AND BEAUTY Been don plan to pepper CHOMZY.....but in return na CHUMZY come show them shege grin
ODGWU CHUMZY I carry yansh for you ooo cheesy grin

It's fun watching the show without too much emotions......I slept like a baby no unnecessary vexation
They all ended up embarrassing themselves.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2022
scondy:

This wasn't what happened...Bryan is capping if that's how he narrated it to Kess...rather he was toasting modella

Considering we only saw one part of their conversation, I find it funny you have decided he is capping

We saw when he was toasting her and asking her about stuff she may have heard of him, camera left, came back minutes later, they were still awake and talking, but Kayode stayed on Kess and Ilebaye's conversation. Kayode left and came back, and they were asleep

We don't know how the conversation ended, so, no dey call something cap when you literally just have part of the information

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2022
scondy:

Adekunle isn't simping for Allysyn at all...they are close but he interacts with others and very much active in th house ...he isnt just in everyone's business.

May I ask how other guys ve been more active than him in that island ?

Shey na eloswag that moves from one babe to the other hyping how they r all feeling him...abi giddyfia wey dey laugh up and down...shey na dotun wey no sabi converse....or shegz that is lost in bella's ass....abi deji that just does one on one convos with a number of girls ...?

Adekunle is very pivotal in the happenings of the house....not until he get woman drama before u acknowledge am

Like I don't even get it...
My Adekunle that is a doctors prescription for any lady.. what exactly do they want from him..do they expect him to be like gidifaya that keeps laughing like a hyena or be a woman wrapper like their London boy....or maybe they want him to behave like possessed drug addict
like their low budget zazu..
Humans are really insatiable..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2022
Please who was Adekunle trying to avoid at the party?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2022
scondy:

It s a competition. And u will definitely be triggered when u live in same space with others. The onus is on her to inculcate emotional intelligence. It's like being aware of trap ans then u foolishly walk into it. Why can't she just accept that girls will definitely dance with ur man. Even the particular one u r insecure about. Her insecurity isn't on Groovy or chomzy or the other gehs. It's on her and she owns the responsibility to keep it in check.

On top dance....u dey mad. If groovy come say he know do again nko? She go die?

Thank you for this take Scondy, last week you been wan finish my Bryann because he was defending an attack on Ilebaye.

This week, you now realise that it is a game and people will provoke you, and the onus is on you to modulate your emotions.

Glad you now have a change of heart. Shebi I told you that if Phyna had been awake last week, she would have done the same thing Bryann did.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Please, nobody gave premium entertainment more than Cross

By the time Maria left, Pere adjusted and tried to stay away from altercations. Considering Cross's name was possibly the most mentioned during Reunion, because na him dey bring games wey cause like 90% of all the wahala we could have had, I find this very insulting that you would say he came for vacation.

Some of you either don't watch the show, or just decide that once you don't like a HM, they did nothing on the show. You must not like someone to acknowledge their entertainment value.

Dem call Cross life of the party for a reason. Say he no antagonise person, or actively played villain, does not mean he did not bring entertainment.
I agree with u but to him Cross maybe annoying! What entertains u might not for him viceversa .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2022
Aguwanyi:
Like I don't even get it...
My Adekunle that is a doctors prescription for any lady.. what exactly do they want from him..do they expect him to be like gidifaya that keeps laughing like a hyena or be a woman wrapper like their London boy....or maybe they want him to behave like possessed drug addict
like their low budget zazu..
Humans are really insatiable..
Zazu zeh bought drugs from your pharmacy abi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I am a Bea-hiver but I do not excuse Beauty's bad behaviour however she was provoked by the jealous girls there. They need to be warned by BB, provocation is breaking the rules. Amaka, Phyna, Chomzy, Chi Chi and Illebaye need strikes each.
They're not responsible for how a grown woman chooses to react to things. You guys won't use this same defense you used last week. Beauty started off on her own, Phyna and Amaka were trying to pacify her and she kept insulting them.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hueyreckless0007: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2022
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2022
Which guy is Kunle talking about again

This guy can gossip why am I not hearing names

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
I agree with u but to him Cross maybe annoying! What entertains u might not for him viceversa .

Cross was annoying to me as well, especially during that Saskay situation, but was it entertaining? Yes

Anyone that causes conversation, is entertainment enough on this show. Someone can be annoying and still be entertaining. A lot of people found Angel annoying, but still entertaining.

Maria, Pere, Cross, Angel carried that show, especially Cross and Angel when Maria left. Queen, Liquorose, Saskay, even that Boma guy, were also helpful. I for add Emmanuel, but he was not animated enough to give anything, and killed off most of what could have been entertainment for us.

But Cross, Maria, Pere and Angel were the literal catalysts for the few sparks of entertainment we got from that show.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2022
Gist plenty this morning o,

Who couple up for toilet
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2022
Alwaysachick:
Which guy is Kunle talking about again

This guy can gossip why am I not hearing names
eloswag obviously
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2022
How old is Beauty that she’s this raving alcoholic?
It’s frightening how alcohol can change a person’s disposition and I’m surprised that after what happened last week she still gave a repeat performance.
It’s sad.

P.S y’all should leave Erica out your rubbish comparison.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2022
I need all of them up.

Biggie, take away 15. The rest can slug it out.

Let the show come to an end already.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2022
I've never heard Ilebaye talk before, so Shady angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2022
This Bella na just very yeye geh...see as she they do mouth ....even if something doesn't come out well...u won't just undermin le people's effort. Frowning face up and down. Asking if allysyn wants to kill herself by eating the akara made.

Nonsense geh.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oyetunde49: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Alwaysachick:
Gist plenty this morning o,

Who couple up for toilet

Elo and chomzy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2022
Imagine all this drama and we don't have truth or dare!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2022
If Island wins hoh, Chomzy will get a nomination from every single islander

Record breaker cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Please, nobody gave premium entertainment more than Cross

By the time Maria left, Pere adjusted and tried to stay away from altercations. Considering Cross's name was possibly the most mentioned during Reunion, because na him dey bring games wey cause like 90% of all the wahala we could have had, I find this very insulting that you would say he came for vacation.

Some of you either don't watch the show, or just decide that once you don't like a HM, they did nothing on the show. You must not like someone to acknowledge their entertainment value.

Dem call Cross life of the party for a reason. Say he no antagonise person, or actively played villain, does not mean he did not bring entertainment.

If by premium entertainment u mean getting drunk and falling all over the place, or all those yeye games that didn't bring much spice ....or the mumu love with saskay or fooling himself with Angel....we hear u...

We talking real drama that changes house dynamics ...u r talking games ....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2022
Really hoping Amaka leaves today.
I’m tired of seeing and hearing her voice angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2022
scondy:

If by premium entertainment u mean getting drunk and falling all over the place, or all those yeye games that didn't bring much spice ....or the mumu love with saskay or fooling himself with Angel....we hear u...

We talking real drama that changes house dynamics ...u r talking games ....

Which house dynamics changed?

By the time Maria left Pere had to change strategy to avoid collecting a similar fate.

He literally stopped antagonising WhiteMoney and everything went back to normal. No dynamics ever changed, Pere gave one spark in his time as Head of House and never again.

Nothing changed, so, no come here dey talk about house dynamics. Maria's eviction changed the entire trajectory of the show, if at all anything else.

You dey here dey talk like say Pere do pass that one fight that even erupted because of a game that Cross started. Every fight that ever happened in that house started because of a game Cross came up with. That is how you bring entertainment.

Cross was the starter and eventual finisher, while Pere stuck to making side comments for the rest of the show once madam left.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2022
Listening to Phyna and Amaka talks now, I've come to realize that Beauty very deep issues. This is way too much.

If Groovy goes back to that babe then I've got no choice than to believe that he's doing it for highlights because no man who wants peace of mind would go back to suffering. Even if Beauty's coochie is lined with gold, no sane man will tolerate this torture. Wtf?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Cross was annoying to me as well, especially during that Saskay situation, but was it entertaining? Yes

Anyone that causes conversation, is entertainment enough on this show. Someone can be annoying and still be entertaining. A lot of people found Angel annoying, but still entertaining.

Maria, Pere, Cross, Angel carried that show, especially Cross and Angel when Maria left. Queen, Liquorose, Saskay, even that Boma guy, were also helpful. I for add Emmanuel, but he was not animated enough to give anything, and killed off most of what could have been entertainment for us.

But Cross, Maria, Pere and Angel were the literal catalysts for the few sparks of entertainment we got from that show.

U are talking about controversy not entertainment !!
That's why some of these housemates claim to be who they are not just to cause conversation as it gets people talking and may keep them on the spotlight!! But does it make the person entertaining? No!!

My dear if u can't derive amusement or enjoyment from something then it's not entertainment and it's relative!!! being annoying is not entertainment!!

Their are housemates that make us change channel immidiately they appear cheesy Hw is that one entertainment to u undecided If I cant get pleasure watching u then it's not entertainment!!

Learn to separate controversy from entertainment!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Considering we only saw one part of their conversation, I find it funny you have decided he is capping

We saw when he was toasting her and asking her about stuff she may have heard of him, camera left, came back minutes later, they were still awake and talking, but Kayode stayed on Kess and Ilebaye's conversation. Kayode left and came back, and they were asleep

We don't know how the conversation ended, so, no dey call something cap when you literally just have part of the information

Modella said she noticed when he came to her he was feeling guilty having danced with a number of girls and she is wondering why he would be feeling guilty. That it is okay he dances around and have fun. He then said yeah ....that he can't read her ...if she vibes with him like that or not ....

Blablabla...Bryan that was so shy that couldn't even get his words out ...
I won't sit and watch u guys try to paint modella as someone who was complaining he was dancing with other girls ....she equally had fun with Hermes and other guys ...

Bryan saying that to kesss is a small boy way of lifting himself....make e be like say the geh dey pine for am...whereas na toasting wey no get head e do yesterday....

Mind u...I liked the vulnerable side he showed yesterday ...I think it was sweet to watch ...so this isn't me beefing...I just don't want a twist of narrative

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2022
Wow Phyna and Amaka are revealing a lot.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2022
So, Sheggz told Bella that they kissed multiple times, and she was even the one asking and pulling him in for kisses.

She says she doesn't have any memory of this, because she was drunk. He insisted na she dey find kiss, that there was even one that she pulled him by his shirt and kissed him.

The one kiss we saw them having, the babe pulled her face away, so, when did they have these multiple kisses?

This boy ehn

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2022
scondy:

Modella said she noticed when he came to her he was feeling guilty having danced with a number of girls and she is wondering why he would be feeling guilty. That it is okay he dances around and have fun. He then said yeah ....that he can't read her ...if she vibes with him like that or not ....

Blablabla...Bryan that was so shy that couldn't even get his words out ...
I won't sit and watch u guys try to paint modella as someone who was complaining he was dancing with other girls ....she equally had fun with Hermes and other guys ...

Bryan saying that to kesss is a small boy way of lifting himself....make e be like say the geh dey pine for am...whereas na toasting wey no get head e do yesterday....

Mind u...I liked the vulnerable side he showed yesterday ...I think it was sweet to watch ...so this isn't me beefing...I just don't want a twist of narrative

I know you will like that side, but most importantly, you did not see the end of that conversation, so, you cannot say how it ended or say with all certainty that he is capping.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2022
This Phyna and Amaka gist in the saloon with occasional comments from Christy O, Ilebaye and Modella is so funny. grin
I'm enjoying the gist.
Thank God it's Phyna that has been saying the most.
If it was Amaka that said all Phyna said about Beauty, I for dey read nonsense about how Amaka is this and that.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.