Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

News: I’ve Been Crushing On Ayra Starr Says DJ Kelblizz - Nigerian DJ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / News: I’ve Been Crushing On Ayra Starr Says DJ Kelblizz - Nigerian DJ (1016 Views)

Meet Rejoice Aggrey , DJ Kelblizz Sister (biography) / DJ Kelblizz Quotes / Fact About International Disc Jockey - DJ Kelblizz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News: I’ve Been Crushing On Ayra Starr Says DJ Kelblizz - Nigerian DJ by Kellydf: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nigerian Disc Jockey, Record Producer and CEO of De Thrills Music, DJ Kelblizz says that he loves Ayra Starr and has been Crushing on her ever since he heard of her.

The Toplisted Nigerian Disc Jockey said he fell for her style of music and Fashionable lifestyle and feels she’s really dope and can make any guy go crazy.

Ayra Starr is a Nigerian Afro-pop singer, songwriter, Fashion and Face model. She is the female Queen and Signee of Mavin Records,

In an interview DJ Kelblizz said Ayra Starr is his Favorite Female Singer in Nigeria and he would love to work with her because he connects with her and enjoys her music and tour.

DJ Kelblizz says “Ayra Starr is a cute lady and she’s very attractive in everything she does and she’s act herself, though she can be really crazy most times but she’s lovable ”

He also said that he has alot of her pictures and videos on his phone and he always posts her on social media.

DJ Kelblizz is currently using Ayra Starr photo as his Profile picture on his Twitter page and he said his really cool with it because she’s his favourite favorite musician in Nigeria.

Re: News: I’ve Been Crushing On Ayra Starr Says DJ Kelblizz - Nigerian DJ by silvoclaira: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ayra Starr is Edo-Fulani

2 Likes

Re: News: I’ve Been Crushing On Ayra Starr Says DJ Kelblizz - Nigerian DJ by meobizy(f): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
It means she’s doing her job well.
Re: News: I’ve Been Crushing On Ayra Starr Says DJ Kelblizz - Nigerian DJ by meobizy(f): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
silvoclaira:
Ayra Starr is Edo-Fulani
Nairaland is a Yoruba forum.

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad Finally Speaks From The Hospital After Being Brutalized By Naira Marley / Congratulations Pour In As Salo Ogba Acquired Brand New Mercedez Benz / Be An Events Organizer, Get Closer To Your Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.