Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Getting Lost In Lust (18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Getting Lost In Lust (18+) (20371 Views)

Love To Lust (18+) / Lost In Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Mstar8005: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Omo
This is getting interesting

1 Like

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Zamar: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
saultry999:
All three of us showered and I left Daniel suck on my tits and play with my pussy in the shower. He wanted to stick his thingy into my pussy but I told them both no to doing that. The three of us played with each other until it was time for their parents to be coming home.

In bed that night, Beatrice told me she could not wait for Ted’s dick to get bigger as she had told me she could barely feel his cock in her. Beatrice told me a big cock should really feel good. Just before we went to sleep her dog, Rex came into the bedroom and as he lay on the floor licking his cock I saw Beatrice smiling as she watched him. I would not find out what she had plans to do with him until a couple of years.

In the weeks that followed, I showed Mike every thing I had learned from Beatrice. Mike’s cock was a lot bigger than Ted’s and much firmer when I Tanoed him off when we played in the woods. Mike and I played each day on the way home from school. In no time I became very good at sucking cock and him at eating pussy. Mike wanted to Bleep me however; I would not as I was saving that.

Mike turned into a different person during this time, as he was not so nerdy anymore nor was he shy as before. In fact, I was starting to more than like him but was falling in love with him I believed. I was even going to ask him if maybe we should take another step by becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. I should have known that the way my life was that was not going to happen now or maybe never.

A few months into school, Mike was waiting for me outside after school. He took my hand into his. I thought maybe he was going to ask me to go steady with him or maybe I was hoping he would at least.

Mike looked at me as he said, “Ann I like you a lot but I can no longer walk you home.”

A girl by the name of Tina walked over and wrapped her arms around Mike. I wanted to punch them both out and take my anger out on them. However, the words of my Uncle came into my head. I simply smiled at them both and told them they will make a lovely couple. Mike and Tina were married down the road and lived happily ever after unlike I.

I cried as I walked home that day, I cried that night and into that weekend. My heart had been broken for the first time. My Uncle even gave me some comfort when he found out why I was upset. He explained someday I would find what I was looking for and that my heart will probably be broken again along the way but that was just how life was.

I felt so bad about it I once again withdrew from the people around me. I went back to covering my body. I did not wear short skirt or tight sweaters for I thought my body was unfit for others to look at. After all, I could not even keep the school geek interested in myself. Once again, what I thought was a good deed on my part blew up in my face. The new rumor in school was that I was so lousy in bed that the school geek did not even want me.

The only one who knew the true and stood by me was Beatrice. It was a Friday and my mom was back on nights. I asked her and Uncle Mike if I could spend Friday night with Beatrice. I told them I would just go home with her after school as she now rode a bus home as they had moved. They told me it was Ok with them so after school I went home with Beatrice to her house. On the way home, Beatrice told me she did not feel good.

At Beatrice’s house, she became sick and started to throw up. Beatrice’s mom was a nurse and she told me she thought Beatrice had the flu. She told me she had better take me home. I told Beatrice I hoped she felt better and I would call her tomorrow. Her mom drove me home dropping me off at the end of my driveway.

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by FairCritic(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Zamar: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2022
More
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saultry999: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
She told me she had better take me home. I told Beatrice I hoped she felt better and I would call her tomorrow. Her mom drove me home dropping me off at the end of my driveway.

I walked up the drive and left myself into our house. I saw that no one was in the living room so I walked into our kitchen. I thought maybe that Uncle Mike was out back in our garage working on one of his cars or bikes. I walked up the stairs toward my bedroom. As I walked down the hall, I heard the water running in our shower in the bathroom.

As I reached the bathroom door, I saw it was wide open. I looked inside to find Uncle Mike in the shower. Do not ask me why but our shower had a clear see through shower curtain, I think it was because mom was afraid some one would Hitchcock her like in ones of his movies.

I looked to the shower and my mouth fell open as I stared. There in the shower with the water cascading down onto his back was Uncle Mike. What shocked me was what Uncle Mike was doing in the shower. He had his hands wrapped around his cock and he was pumping his body toward his hand as he pulled them away from his cock.

I rather figured that he was beating his meat, as the boys in school would say. I stood there watching him well I was looking at his cock that was sticking past both of his hands. His cock did not look like the one I had seen in textbooks at school nor was it like Ted’s or Mike‘s.

It was a lot bigger than theirs was and it reminded me of the ones in the magazines Beatrice and I would look at. I saw that his cock was thick and hard as well. Uncle Mike removed his hand to lather them up with more soap. His cock danced wildly in front of him as I saw all of it including his big hanging sack that held his balls.

I felt my pussy start to tingle as I watched his hands go back around his cock. He pumped and pulled on his cock until he went weak in his knees and his head tilted back, Uncle Mike took his cock into one hand and he jerked wildly at it with that hand. His cock seemed to jerk and throb as he pumped at it

“AHHHHhhhh,” Uncle moaned loudly.

I watched as ribbons of thick white cum shot from his cock. I felt my own juices start to run from my pussy into my panties as I watched cum shooting from his cock. His cock shot out about three big blasts then he milked the rest out over the head of his cock. I just stood there with my mouth open and my pussy, tingling wildly as I watch the thick white glob dripping from the head of his cock.

“AH Shit Ann,” Uncle Mike yelled.

I moved my eyes from his cock up to his eyes. I did not know what to say so I just ran for my bedroom. I ran into my bedroom and closed the door behind myself. In a few minutes, there was a knock upon my door as I sat on the edge of my bed looking down at the floor

“Ann, may I come in too talk?” Uncle Mike asked through my door.

“You may if you want,” I replied never lifting my head.

1 Like

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Christiansimon: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
gringringrin...pls continue dear.i need kitten dammn

1 Like

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Saturn101: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cool
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by FairCritic(m): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2022
Go on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Awesome05: 6:18am On Aug 12, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Christiansimon: 6:20am On Aug 12, 2022
I Think The Writer Won't Continue This Story Again..too Much Patience Is Wasting
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saultry999: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2022
“You may if you want,” I replied never lifting my head.

Uncle Mike came into my room and he paced back and forth in front of me dressed in a robe. He did this for a while as if he was trying to figure out what to say to me. I never lifted my head from looking at the floor the whole time. Uncle Mike finally stopped in front of me.

Uncle lifted my head with his hand as he said, “I did not hear you come home.”

“Beatrice got sick so I had to return home,” I replied.

He looked at me with worry on his face as he said, “I suppose you got to see the whole show didn’t you.” I shook my head yes as he asked, “Do you know what I was doing Ann?”

“Yes, you were beating your meat,” I replied whether clumsily.

Uncle Mike gave a little laugh as he said, “I suppose it did look that way but let me explain it to you.”

Uncle Mike sat down next to me on my bed. He asked me if I knew what masturbation was. I told him I did. He told me when I get older I will find out it is a way to relive the stress of your everyday life. Uncle Mike told me it was perfectly normal to do it whether you were a man or a woman.

As Uncle Mike talked to me, I noticed his robe was getting taller down there. I tried not to stare at it. However, my pussy started to tingle as I watched his cock push out the front of his robe. Uncle Mike asked me if I had any questions for him.

“Do I bring you stress?” I asked as I pointed to his cock.

Uncle Mike laughed again as he replied, “No I just can’t control him around someone as lovely as you.”

I gave him a funny look and Uncle Mike stood up as he said, “I have said too much already but we can talk later.” “Change your clothes and I will take you out for dinner with me,” Uncle Mike added as he walked from my room closing the door.

I stood up and started to take my clothes off, as I looked at myself in the full-length mirror in my room. I was thinking about why he had told me I was lovely. I removed my shirt then my bra. I teased my nipples to full hardness before I removed my jeans. I ran my hand down my panties to my pussy. My panties were soaked with my juices.

I removed my panties and looked at myself in the mirror. I stood there looking at myself in the mirror as I took my hands through my brunette curly hair as I posed into the mirror. My 36 b breasts hung nicely from my chest as I cupped them in my hands. I ran my fingertips over my nipples making them grow hard.

I ran one hand down my flat stomach to my belly button as the other played with a tit. I noticed that hair was starting to grow from my pussy mound up to my belly button. I ran my hand down to my hairy pussy rubbing it down the front of it.

I slipped a finger up inside my pussy as I stood there. I started to take my finger in and out of my pussy. While doing this I was thinking of Uncle’s Mike hard throbbing cock. My head filled with thoughts of how his cock would feel up inside of my pussy.

I worked a finger up inside of myself and started to run it in and out of my pussy. My finger soon had my juices flowing as they splashed onto my finger. I needed more in my pussy so I added another one then another one. I worked my three fingers in and out of my pussy faster and deeper making believe that was Uncle Mike‘s cock fucking me.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Christiansimon: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
You Are Making It Boring right Now.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:55am On Aug 14, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by FairCritic(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by ThrillPlus: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
I worked a finger up inside of myself and started to run it in and out of my pussy. My finger soon had my juices flowing as they splashed onto my finger. I needed more in my pussy so I added another one then another one. I worked my three fingers in and out of my pussy faster and deeper making believe that was Uncle Mike‘s cock fucking me.

My knees buckled and my eyes went closed and my head tilted back just like Uncle’s Mike’s had in the shower. My thighs shook as a very powerful orgasm came over me. I pinched at my nipple as it came over me thinking about his big cock fucking my pussy.

My pussy sucked at my finger then a stream of pussy juice splashed from down there. It ran down my thighs, as my orgasm seemed to last for a long time. My eyes slowly opened as my orgasm ended. I pulled my fingers from my pussy with my juices dripped from them. I glanced into the mirror and to my horror, I saw Uncle Mike standing in the doorway.

“I guess that makes us even,” Uncle Mike said as he turned and walked away.

I felt somewhat embarrassed as I stood there. I hurryingly dressed and went down stairs. I walked into the living room to find Uncle Mike standing there. I looked to him with worry on my face.

“Don’t worry Ann it will be our little secret,” Uncle Mike said smiling at me. “Now let’s go get something to eat you made me hungry,” he added.

We went out to dinner and as we ate, we talked. Uncle Mike asked me if I had the boys chasing me at school yet. I explained to him that most were afraid of me. Uncle Mike told me that was good then he did not have to scare the hell out of them as he laughed. I hung my head at the table when he did.

Uncle Mike reached over and he grabbed me by my hand as he asked, “Is something wrong Ann?”

“I went from being one type of a freak to another,” I replied. “The boys thought I only liked girls and then to being afraid that I will beat them up,” “and now they just think I am a freak,” I added looking across the table to him.

“Ann, you’re not a freak,” Uncle Mike said. “The boys will soon see just how lovely you are when their hormones kick in.”

I looked at Uncle Mike as I asked, “What are hormones?”

Uncle Mike gave another little laugh then patted my hand as he replied, “We will talk about that later when we get home.”

We finished our dinner and we returned home. Uncle Mike went out to the garage to work on his bike and I went up stairs to listen to some music. At about nine that night I got ready for bed.

I took all my clothes off and slipped on a red over sized T-shirt. I started to go out my bedroom door to go down stairs when I decided that maybe I did not need my panties on under this shirt. I slipped them off tossing them onto the bed.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by idmicheal20: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2022
Weldon op

1 Like

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by FairCritic(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Cool
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Saturn101: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Go on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2022
We finished our dinner and we returned home. Uncle Mike went out to the garage to work on his bike and I went up stairs to listen to some music. At about nine that night I got ready for bed. I took all my clothes off and slipped on a red over sized T-shirt. I started to go out my bedroom door to go down stairs when I decided that maybe I did not need my panties on under this shirt. I slipped them off tossing them onto the bed.

I walked out into the living room to find Uncle Mike watching TV. I asked him if he wanted some ice cream. He told me he did and would be back down in a minute, as he wanted to slip into a pair of jogging pants. I went into the kitchen where I got two bowls of ice cream then returned to the living room. I sat down onto the couch just as Uncle Mike came down the steps.

I never really noticed just how well built he was until then. He was only 32 years old as he was my father’s younger brother. Mom and dad had married at 20 and I was born the particular year. Uncle Mike was about 6 ft with medium length black hair. He had slipped into a muscle shirt that showed his barreled chest as well as his muscular arms. He rather reminded me of a surfer type of a dude.

I felt my pussy tingle as he bounced down the steps. I could see his cock moving in his jogging pants with each step he took down the stairs. He walked over to me as I sat on the sofa. I handed him his ice cream.

“Thank you, Ann,” Uncle Mike said as he sat down on the sofa.

We ate our ice cream with him sitting at one end and me sitting at the other as we watched TV. He finished first and sat his bowl onto the coffee table. I was sitting crossed legged on the sofa with my legs and feet under me with the over sized shirt covering them.

I finished mine and I told him to give me his bowl. Uncle Mike reached for his bowl and as he handed it to me, I slipped my legs out from under myself. When I did the shirt, I had on pulled up exposing my hairy pussy to him.

“ANN, you don’t have any panties on,” Uncle Mike said giving me a look.

I stood up letting my shirt go back down covering myself again as I replied with a smile, “I bet you don’t have any underwear on under your jogging pants neither,” as I took our bowls to the kitchen.

On the way back into the living room, I noticed my nipples had gotten hard from eating the cold ice cream. They poked out from my red over sized tee shirt. I returned to the living with nipples even harder as I walked to the sofa.

I found Uncle Mike laying back into the sofa with his feet propped up on the coffee table. He had one arm on the arm of the sofa and one lying next to him. I looked to the front of his jogging pants I could see that his cock was causing a tent in his jogging pants.

Uncle Mike smiled at me as he said, “I see that ice cream made you cold,” as he pointed to my hard nipples.

I sat down on the sofa as I replied, “I see your cold as well,” as I pointed to his hard cock in his jogging pants.

“Looks like my own hormones have kicked in,” Uncle Mike replied.

“Just what are these hormones anyway?” I asked him.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Reallife17: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Reallife17:
Kudos
Thanks.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Reallife17: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
saucygal193:
Thanks.
please, how do I make a thread on Nairaland?
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Reallife17:
please, how do I make a thread on Nairaland?
Go to Create New Topic on the top of the page of the section where you wish to do so.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Reallife17: 12:18am On Aug 27, 2022
saucygal193:
Go to Create New Topic on the top of the page of the section where you wish to do so.
Thanks
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Awesome05: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Next.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
“Just what are these hormones anyway?” I asked him.

Uncle Mike asked me if I knew about the birds and the bees. I explained I knew where and how babies came about. He then explained about how when a man thinks about or sees a beautiful woman he starts to get aroused. Uncle Mike told me that if he gets too aroused his penis becomes enraged with blood which causes him to get a hard on or hard-on. I sat there looking at him then looking to the hard-on he had in his jogging pants. I felt my pussy getting wet and it even started to seep out from my pussy lips.

He went on to explain not every woman had the ability to make a man’s penis get hard by him just looking at her. He told me only a very lovely and sexy woman could do that to a man. I thought for a few second before I took my eyes from his cock and looked at his face.

“So you are telling me or rather showing me that I can get you aroused,” I replied.

“Sorry Ann I can not help it,” Uncle Mike said. “With having seen those lovely big tits and that hairy pussy of yours, that is all I can think about.” “When my penis gets so hard it actually hurts sometimes,” he added.

“What can we do to make the hurt go away?” I asked.

“Well we could have sex however you should save that for when you get married,” Uncle Mike replied. “However we could just help each other get off,” he added smiling at me.

“You want me to beat your meat?” I asked.

“I would prefer if you did not beat it but rather Tanoed me off while I played with your pussy,” Uncle Mike replied. “I know you know how to do that,” he added smiling at me.

“OK but you will have to show me how to Tano you off,” I said as I scooted over next to him.

“Let’s get undressed first,” Uncle Mike said standing up in front of me.

When he stood up his cock was directly in my face. His jogging pants were bulging way out in front of him. Uncle Mike slipped his shirt off then he stepped out of his jogging pants with his back to me. I noticed he had a cute butt as well. Uncle Mike turned back around and his cock danced in front of my face. I reached out and touched the head of his cock with my fingertip. His cock felt springy to the touch of my finger. I laughed when I took my finger and pushed his cock down some then removed my finger as it sprang back up and sort of bounced.

Uncle Mike told me to stand up and as I did he took a hold of my over sized t-shirt pulling it over my head. He tossed my t-shirt to the floor of the living room. He stared down at me checking my body out from my tits to my hairy pussy.

Uncle Mike took me into his arms and he pressed his lips to mine as he bent down to my size. As he kissed me, he pulled me tighter against him until I could feel his hard cock against my stomach. I started to kiss him back as I felt that tingling growing in my pussy.

I felt his hand sliding down my back to my butt. His hands grasped at my ass as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. His tongue did not feel the Davide in my mouth as Beatrice’s did. Uncle Mike ran[size=8pt][/size] his hand down the crack of my ass then back up as he slipped a finger into my butt cheeks. I broke our kiss when I felt his finger rub against my asshole.

“That’s the wrong hole,” I said to him.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Saturn101: 6:37am On Aug 31, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Awesome05: 6:24am On Sep 02, 2022
More...
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by FairCritic(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Interesting.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
“That’s the wrong hole,” I said to him.

Uncle Mike gave a little laugh as he replied, “So it is.”

He sat me down onto the edge of the sofa while still standing in front of me. I just stared at the biggest cock I had ever seen at the time. He told me to wrap my hand around his cock. I placed my hand onto his big cock then wrapped it around it. My hand barely went around the girth of it when I did. Uncle Mike took his hand, placed it on mine, and started to move them back and forth on his cock.

“This is how you Tano me off,” Uncle Mike said as he removed his hand from mine.

I kept my hand running back and forth on his cock. I even added a little twist action as I had found out Daniel and Mike liked that when I would Tano them off as well. Uncle Mike cock jerked and throbbed as I played with it.

“I think you might have done this before,” he said smiling at me.

Uncle Mike moved his hand to one of my tits. He gently traced his finger around my nipple. He ran his fingertip over my hard nipples making them grow harder. His cock felt like it was getting even bigger in my hand as I pumped at his cock. I remembered seeing him using both hands when he was in the shower. I placed my other hand onto his cock and became to Tano it with both of my hands.

“Yeah now you got the hang of it Ann,” Uncle Mike said as he rocked back and forth. “Squeeze your hands a little tighter around my cock,” he added with a little moan.

I wrapped my hands tighter around his cock and pumped at it for all I was worth. My hands were going a mile an minute on his cock. I watched his big balls bounce as I pulled at his cock. Uncle Mike started to pull and pinch at my nipples.

“AHhhh Ann that feels good,” Uncle Mike moaned softly.

I learned a long time ago that my tits were very sensitive and with Beatrice’s help. I found I could even have a mini orgasm if she or I played with my tits just right. I started to feel that orgasm building in my pussy as he played with my tits.

Uncle Mike went to taking a tit in each hand and squeezing them lightly. My breathing became heavy as I yanked on his cock. I noticed the clear liquid start to seep then drip from the opening of his cock as I pulled at his cock.

I was going to taste his pre-cum, however I did not get a chance. I felt his cock swell then jerk in both of my hands. Uncle Mike started to rock his body forward toward me when suddenly a long stream of white sticky stuff shot from the head of his cock.

“AHHHHHHHH ANN,” Uncle Mike yelled.

I just kept pumping my hands on his cock as stream after stream of white stuff shot from it. The first shot landed on the top of my tit and the next two thick heavy shots splashed into my face. That first splash of cum onto my tits caused my own orgasm to kick in as I rocked on the sofa.

1 Like

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Saturn101: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria English / Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah / #EnglishAttack: Which Is Correct "This Days" Or " These Days".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.