Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Need Tips On Starting A Thrift Store Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Tips On Starting A Thrift Store Business (1278 Views)

Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business / I Have Not Made Sales In A Month! I Need Tips Please / I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Tips On Starting A Thrift Store Business by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hi, good evening everyone..

I've been thinking a lot lately and I came up with a business idea on starting a thrift store. At the moment I'm already shop hunting but i just have a little idea about this business but I still need someone to put me through. I want to be selling just bags and clothes but I don't know how I'm gonna source for them and all that.

I don't want to make mistakes. I just want to get my facts right and all that.

Please if you do have any idea about this business please put me through. Thank you smiley
Re: I Need Tips On Starting A Thrift Store Business by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
I wish I could record a voice note here for you. I feel so lazy to type.

If you will, shoot me a mail and send me your contact. I'll send you a detailed voice note on the little I have learnt about the thrift clothing business. It's a lucrative one if you learn to eschew emotion and replace it with logic. Never use emotions in THRIFT business. It will crash. No sell credit. Don't stockpile. If you must stockpile, collect 50% of your money from your customers. Some people stockpile and disappear.

I started the business 2 months ago (just blazers) and I sold out in a matter of days. I stopped temporarily. I will return when my money is complete. Na bale I wan buy. I want to be very intentional this time. It is VERY lucrative if you use your head. I can also send you the contacts of the vendors I used (ONLY first grade, please.) and that's ONLY if you are interested in having them.

I said I was lazy to type and still ended up typing a notebook. *Rolls eyes*.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Tips On Starting A Thrift Store Business by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you will, shoot me a mail and send me your contact. I'll send you a detailed voice note on the little I have learnt about the thrift clothing business. It's a lucrative one if you learn to eschew emotion and replace it with logic. Never use emotions in THRIFT business. It will crash. No sell credit. Don't stockpile. If you must stockpile, collect 50% of your money from your customers. Some people stockpile and disappear.

I started the business 2 months ago (just blazers) and I sold out in a matter of days. I stopped temporarily. I will return when my money is complete. Na bale I wan buy. I want to be very intentional this time. It is VERY lucrative if you use your head. I can also send you the contacts of the vendors I used (ONLY first grade, please.) and that's ONLY if you are interested in having them.

oh thank you... Sending you a mail now
Re: I Need Tips On Starting A Thrift Store Business by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I just sent you a mail.
Re: I Need Tips On Starting A Thrift Store Business by seasy: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: I Need Tips On Starting A Thrift Store Business by PumpumPrince: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Hi, good evening everyone..

I've been thinking a lot lately and I came up with a business idea on starting a thrift store. At the moment I'm already shop hunting but i just have a little idea about this business but I still need someone to put me through. I want to be selling just bags and clothes but I don't know how I'm gonna source for them and all that.

I don't want to make mistakes. I just want to get my facts right and all that.

Please if you do have any idea about this business please put me through. Thank you smiley

U again.lets start with price please. how much for it & wot will I got in return? smiley
Re: I Need Tips On Starting A Thrift Store Business by PrincessJr(f): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I am interested in selling first grade thrift blazers as It is a thriving business in my city. can I send you a mail as well, pls ?
Re: I Need Tips On Starting A Thrift Store Business by Angelina12345: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Please any thrift supplier information here
Re: I Need Tips On Starting A Thrift Store Business by naniawini(f): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hey babes! Please write me on whatsapp. Lost my phone, got a new one but I don't have your contact anymore 🙃 Gift
Re: I Need Tips On Starting A Thrift Store Business by Yinkaolola: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hi, Are you in Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Cobra Snakes Needed For HIV- Retro Viral Drug Research / What Type Of Business Wil Eusure Me Steady Flow Of Income(internet) / Wanted : Concrete Fishpond For Rent In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.