Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her (47892 Views)

Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) / Unilag Student Allegedly Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Who Tried To Rape Her - Photos / Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by BigDan69: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Oyogist has learned that a Nigerian mom has called out her son for trying to dupe her after he personally increased his school fees and other charges.

In a Facebook post, the lady who is currently based at Abuja pleaded with Enugu residents to confirm if the actual price list sent to her by her son schooling at the Enugu state University of Technology was true.

Unfortunately, the results she got blew her mind away, as her son actually tripled the actual amount.

See Below;

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by CleanInAll: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Busted.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by TemTweaks: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Casted

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by LoveNbeloved(f): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Children of nowadays...

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Seniorwriter(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
Children Teenagers of nowadays...

Looking for fast ways to make money for the glam.

I wonder why they can't take up the abundant opportunities available on the online space(community) and become productive thereby build income to wealth and attain financial freedom rather they resort to all kinds of fraudulent acts like this one.
SMH.

NeroGaming:

Please do you have any suggestions on the bolded? Kind sir
Yes one if which is Vlogging....BTW do you have any Skills(Orthodox or Digital)?.
BTW if you have a browsing gadget and access to internet and you ain't earning even $5 daily with those materials then you are very much unwise.
Thomthom:
@Seniorwriter abeg e get any one you fit refer to me
I mentioned one already....
RulerIAm:
I have a gadget and access to internet as well but i nor de earn shishi online o. Please help! I earn offline sha as I'm a Keke rider.
Good .....start earning passively with writing about your driving experience(s) or something related to your daily activity then create a podcast to have subscribers( you can build up to 100 interested peeps (foreigners also) ) who will readily subscribe with as low as $1 weekly/ monthly depending on your choice to listen to your writeups then monetize it by affiliate marketing ....if you don't have the know-how to earning with this suggestions then reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile for a 10days mockup mentorship for a token fee....
Thomthom:
@Seniorwriter abeg e get any one you fit refer to me
Reach out for further exposé to an exciting online earning journey to building wealth and financial intelligence.

CaveAdullam:

Good day. I already sent a PM on Facebook.

I await your response. Thanks.
What's your Facebook ID ?
CaveAdullam:

Beautifula phoenix
Is this your Facebook Name?

CaveAdullam:

Yes.
You'll be reached.
No user as Beautifula phoenix.... courtesy the designate(my SM manager) that I instructed to reach you.
CaveAdullam:

I sent the PM via messenger.
Send a friend request....but your response doesn't correspond with the fact that your Facebook names was not found via search by my SMM.

CaveAdullam:

What about communicating via email?
I was informed you've been reached so respond on Facebook asap....all the best.

@NeroGaming @CaveAdullam...@
Thomthom.....@RulerIAm ...Kindly indicate if you've reached out and subsequently duly and effectively been responded to your interest to learn on how to earn via online.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@Seniorwriter

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Deborah98(f): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
The guy is overly greedy Biko. If the parent were to be my dad that's the end for you. My mom will be your bail out fund but be ready to be receiving backlashes back to back. Some students eeh,Sha it's well

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by TNORWAY: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
This na peer pressure...... nothing More.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by wunderkindkayod(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
God forgive me.
I edited something like this for a friend who was graduating, guy told me his father is rich but doesn't assist him financially.
To cut story, Papa pay with joy. But I can't do that to my parent

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by IsellSmartTvs: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
He is gathering money to start business after successfully defending and graduating uni grin grin grin
That’s fucking heartless lipsrsealed
This kind upcoming parent will never believe his offspring.creating thesame useless cycle he personally created.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by beautyhd: 5:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Some children don’t pity their parents.

Yes padding can be done sometimes but this is insanely outrageous.

Clearance of 20k he added 430k extra.

That child is a hoodlum

277 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by OJODEL10(m): 5:25am On Jul 07, 2022
Fear God ooo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by OJODEL10(m): 5:27am On Jul 07, 2022
The boy want to milk hell out his mother pethaps because of her girlfriend. This is too much

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by falcon01: 5:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Looks fake jare! How can 30k and 60k be 450k and 365k if it was maybe 100k and 90k its plausible but even at that sef who dey add money like that?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Gwazi: 6:08am On Jul 07, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by SugarCake: 6:20am On Jul 07, 2022
beautyhd:
Some children don’t pity their parents.

Yes padding can be done sometimes but this is insanely outrageous.

Clearance of 20k he added 430k extra.

That child is a hoodlum

Big hoodlum grin ,he has no pity for his parents at all

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by shortIGBOman: 6:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Peter ObiTUARY's Brothers, na from small them dey start scamming. Imagine this one done dey do yahoo for his mom. Very soon, he will venture into drugs, Rituals, Robbery or Baby factory business.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by DevilSignature: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2022
cheesy
Pikin wey dem Mama and Papa get money make dem chop. Na their luck

No be we wey be say na we dae hustle for ourselves back then, we hustle to buy jamb form, hustle for post UTME fees, come hustle safe for school fees and dae wan wey we go take chop for the meantime time. Every weekend na hustle, lecture free days na hustling day, none important Lectures we don swap ham for hustling, heeeeeyyy holidays na Osho free for hustling. Chai man don suffer

Those of you who are fortunate to have parents who supports you and be there for you at all times are really lucky

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:44am On Jul 07, 2022
Solid...

Very sharp badt guy...Nothing spoil

We meeeuve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:51am On Jul 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter ObiTUARY's Brothers, na from small them dey start scamming. Imagine this one done dey do yahoo for his mom. Very soon, he will venture into drugs, Rituals, Robbery or Baby factory business.

From a dusty minority up North whose state real estates are strictly IDP camps.

49 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Spiritual217(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Ur son is in a school where the competition amongst young guys is high. Since he's not into yahoo yet he still wanna feel among on campus by defrauding the mom.

Na these kind people De turn thief last last

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by flejnr2(f): 7:52am On Jul 07, 2022
Iphone13 budget spoilt

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by racok3385: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by shortIGBOman: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

From a dusty minority up North whose state real estates are strictly IDP camps.

You just described your village in Anambra. You forgot to add that, it is ravaged with dirt, Potopoto, erossion and underdevelopment. grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by arthurwillia(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2022
Lol me no get mine bill my papa that year o.. I do pity him fam.. but thank God for today
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Zulu2022: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Na small tin if ur parents b politician or working in top coy with top level in the coy,go ask politicians wetin there pikin fr u.k de bill Dem,u go mad,Dem jst carry naija money de send Dem there whether de need it or de no,but this boy bleeped up with this outrageous bill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2022
I said it before; the Youth will be the last person I will ever vote into Power in this life if such opportunity will be for them though. undecided

we are shouting the old are corrupt but look at an undergraduate.

But come to think of it MOST of Us shouting here are even CURRENTLY doing such!.

Hypocrites!!!

Mr Learned

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by AgentGoat: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2022
What a heartless idiiot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by PlaysNigeria: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2022
U want to chill with the big boys
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Ekpekus(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2022
MrLearned:
I said it before; the Youth will be the last person I will ever vote into Power in this life if such opportunity will be for them though. undecided

we are shouting the old are corrupt but look at an undergraduate.

But come to think of it MOST of Us shouting here are even CURRENTLY doing such!.

Hypocrites!!!

Mr Learned
So you think MOST youths are alike and MOST undergraduates are doing this to their parents?
Stop conclusion of hasty generalization.

Are you a youth? Do you engage in such?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by exposition: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2022
As you lay your bed!
Na so e go be!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria / Unizik Postgraduate Result Out / Federal Polytechnic Oko Rag Day: Students Looking Like Mad Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.