Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Boy ,trafficked To London For The Purpose Of Organ Harvesting ~FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Boy ,trafficked To London For The Purpose Of Organ Harvesting ~FG (365 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy ,trafficked To London For The Purpose Of Organ Harvesting ~FG by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
FOLLOWING the ongoing quagmire in the alleged purported Organ harvest against the former Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Enugu West, a letter dated December 28, 2021, signed by him and addressed to the Visa Section of the British High Commission in Abuja has disclosed the identity of the boy that was allegedly trafficked to London for the purpose of organ harvesting.

1 Like

Re: The Boy ,trafficked To London For The Purpose Of Organ Harvesting ~FG by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
In the letter addressed to the Visa Section, British High Commission, Abuja, identified the donor as Ukpo Nwamini David. Although, he did not did not mention the age of the donor, a source put it at 15.
Re: The Boy ,trafficked To London For The Purpose Of Organ Harvesting ~FG by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ekweremadu informed the embassy that Ukpo who was billed to donate a kidney to Ms Sonia Ekweremadu was undergoing medical investigation. It was gathered that Sonia is Ekweremadu’s daughter. Ekweremadu had alerted the Embassy that Ukpo and Sonia were scheduled to be at Royal Free Hospital London while he was to take the medical bills. The letter read, “I am writing in support of the visa application made by Mr Ukpo Nwamini David who is currently having medical investigations for a kidney donation to Ms Sonia Ekweremadu. “David and Sonia would be at the Royal Free Hospital, London and I would be providing the necessary funding. “I have enclosed a statement of my bank account. “Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require additional information
Re: The Boy ,trafficked To London For The Purpose Of Organ Harvesting ~FG by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hardened criminals.

2 Likes

Re: The Boy ,trafficked To London For The Purpose Of Organ Harvesting ~FG by Creamypie(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
See how desperate this ekweremadu crook wan get off the hook. He forgets he's in u.k and not Nigeria, where justice is bought by the rich and nfluential

(1) (Reply)

PDP Breaks Silence As Court Sack Guber Candidate Oborevwori. / Kwankwaso Misrepresents, Disrespects North, Says Group / Tinubu Appeared On A Twitter Space Under A Pseudonymous Account - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.