Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,961 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:24 AM

Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System (35172 Views)

Osinbajo Storms Kuje Prisons / President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons / Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by ljoh: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
But you also released them

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by BabaO2: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nigeria is not being governed with clear conscience. How can an attack be possible in the middle of capital city for hours and with an escape of over 500 hardened criminals at once.
The poupose is to free Fulani herdsmen, Fulani bandits and Fulani bokoharam. The agenda is becoming clearer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by sagir1994(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
I am disappointed at the fact that all Buhari could do was an expression of disappoinment.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Lazenby007(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mumu man. Na hin plan the attacks o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
This country needs a whole lot of amendment to its constitution or a total reset to represent present that Nigeria predicament.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by 8stargeneral: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Incompetent president...Na u we go ask

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by mkoabiola: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Werey..

Na that shock go kiilllllll am.. � �Hahaha
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by jamace(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Taqiyya

If it were real shocks, Buhari would have died of shocks by now. Fake shocks..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by onyxo76(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
To be very honest

I'm speechless lipsrsealed

I can't wait for the end of APC government

Such party deserved to be banished from existence.
yet you might just end up voting for them next Feb
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by pacespot(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shock absorber president grin

This guy go soon hug transformer as he dey shock everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by englishgirl55(f): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Skye231:
Make late Osinachi’s husband sha no escape from that prison.
Abi o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by buckeyemedia: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Luduna:
What a world!!! Saddaned, condemned, disappointed or whatever, God have mercy on Nigeria.
He has seen his 8 years of nonsense governance, maybe Femi Adeshina will blame Pdp for the prison break?
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
CleanInAll:
May 29, 2023 seems far. Why?

Brothers and sisters, my name is Blessing and I need your help. Come to my aid please. I'm dying of hunger. Assist with any little amount for survival between now and weekend where I have hope. Any amount please.

010.04.828.91, Access bank. Name: Blessing

I don't understand the high prevalence of this type of begging on Nairaland? What is happening? Is this a new method of scamming people or are these people really in need?

If I were in need I will start the begging with family members, friends and acquaintances. I won't come to a faceless forum like this to beg. I think this trend should be discouraged
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by buckeyemedia: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
8stargeneral:
Incompetent president...Na u we go ask
Meanwhile the Minister of interior Rauf Aregbesola is in Osun State campaigning? Very useless Party & individuals.

Tomorrow they will be promoting lies of ipob camps they destroyed, where was the intelligence before these Fulani bandits struck?
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by buckeyemedia: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Excelloque:

I don't understand the high prevalence of this type of begging on Nairaland? What is happening? Is this a new method of scamming people or are these people really in need?

If I were in need I will start the begging with family members, friends and acquaintances. I won't come to a faceless forum like this to beg. I think this trend should be discouraged
What concerns you? if you are belle full & can’t assist, kindly ignore them.

As the great Bob Marley said, Man to Man is so unjust.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by OwaliZiz(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
The public was also shock over the attack on the president convoy
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by samsy5460(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wei! This guy shock absorber dey Sha.
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by CleanInAll: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Excelloque:

It is honestly not done for fun sir. A lot is going on. I need help.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by ObosiUkwalla: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tooreda:
May Buhari die unfortunate death

says Amen
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by izubext007: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
He was shocked that his boys delivered as expected.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by AsapTeddy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:
Hello everyone here I want u to b careful of the telegram fixed match scammer named @DAVIDFIXED4455

He agreed to send me fixed game for 6k n after he received d credit alert he deleted all chats n blocked me

The receipts n chats re below

U be real mumu.

Nothing like fixed game. Don't pay anybody for game. Na WA oh.

U really deserve to be scammed
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Sammy5413(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
They have shocked him again!
Why are they leaving wires, naked!
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by godofuck231: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Almighty cic ,who pulled the troops out hours before the attack , prophet Muhammed?
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by VULCAN(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hasn't anyone told him these same people have been attacking Army Barracks for years?

The man is living in an alternate universe
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Af0nja: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOMEo8XC__M

Since u have refused to be Obidient, the bandits will force u.

Give Agbado to helinues and the urchins, to go and fight the bandits. grin grin grin

The most pathetic part of this is that people were actually clapping for him.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by 8stargeneral: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Meanwhile the Minister of interior Rauf Aregbesola is in Osun State campaigning? Very useless Party & individuals.

Tomorrow they will promoting lies of ipob camps they destroyed, where was the intelligence before these Fulani bandits struck?
u dey mind useless people..APC is evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by emmiesky(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
A wholistic appraisal needs to be carried out on the department (Nigerian Correctional Service). There is a whole lot going on there that has dampened staff morale. The EFCC, ICPC etc need to beam their search light on the department.
A whole lot needs to be done as it concerns improved staff welfare - arrears, implementation of harmonisation, replacement of obsolete arms etc.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Torokos: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
You are disappointed with intelligence system the way Nigerians are disappointed in you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Festy4u(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
To be very honest

I'm speechless lipsrsealed

I can't wait for the end of APC government

Such party deserved to be banished from existence.

I dey tells you! grin

Those people are suppose to be beaten mercilessly by Nigerians wherever they are seen! grin

What a evil party with evil people and evil agenda! undecided
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by ObosiUkwalla: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Tomorrow they will be promoting lies of ipob camps they destroyed, where was the intelligence before these Fulani bandits struck?

Zombie, I tot you said APC and Buhari is the best thing to happen to humanity after indomie and egg, dont worry, that Insecurity go enter ur household Soonest.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
They were simply released for this election, especially
To interrupt the PVC peocess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi / Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.