Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba (52532 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ulunne777:
The era of using women to "settle";a wayward son,an efulefu,a lonely rich or old man,an slowpoke or Autistic ppl so that lineage will not die has gone.
Women are not commodities.Women are humans.
Apostle I really respect you but on this I disagree.

Aunty, please leave the apostle out of this. Where were you when one aunty from Enugu said she "loves" Mr Aguba and wants to spend the rest of her life with him?

Apostle is only trying to ensure Mr. Aguba isn't cheated. Se fini

3 Likes

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by mastermaestro(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
sonofElElyon:

How do you enforce an agreement for a woman to stay in a marriage for 10 years if she pleads irreconcilable differences? No way! Unenforceable!

Leave them to continue showcasing ignorance and naivety.
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by sekem: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
What kind of nonsense did I just read now?

Well, sha, this one na for the desperate ladies.
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by damocool(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
jclassiq:
Lol. Is this a joke? This pastor is gradually deviating from his calling. I'm not surprised.

Every secret shall be made manifest soon.

Even publicly suggesting divorce after 10 years. But he will advice the couple to declare "for better for worse till death do us part." Nawao
I tell you sir, "divorce" from a so called pastor. Does this has no family and friends at all?

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by truthfinder319: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Go and get a job. You are even cursing people. Is that how to win people for your candidate? You and your ilks are evil, bitter and obediently jobless. Only God can save you

Elvixbeatz:
Pls guys look for a beautiful girl when u are ready to marry.. becos of women no get sense at All[center] grin grin grin[center]

If u are young and u are not obidient God will definitely purnish u...

Pls get ur pvc and get ready
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by jrusky(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
mascot87:
If that lady that way disturbing the social media space about wanting to marry this man doesn't accept this conditions then she is a thief

She is a thief before na. Her mission is to come and suck the last blood in the man body, kill him and inherit what is given to the man.
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Africana1123(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Elvixbeatz:
Pls guys look for a beautiful girl when u are ready to marry.. becos of women no get sense at All[center] grin grin grin[center]

try deh get sense

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by We4all: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Has the man never been married? He doesn’t even look normal.

I pity women sha cos the society have made them believe that marriage is the ultimate. I know some families with mentally unstable children who got wives for their sons.

A relative of mine who is abnormal and acts like a kid was married to a woman for a couple of years. Some women are just too desperate and will do anything for money and marriage.
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Konjiboii: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lol women dey lined up oh yet they go dey form for homeboys for street.
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Digmygold: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Samskid310:
5.You must not cheat on him or else you'll risk 5years jail term

6.You must be a virgin

7.You must show proof that you've not been involved in hookup business or giving MouthAction

LoL you just enacted your own Criminal Code. Five years jail term. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by NEUDUDE: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
This pastor na cruise grin

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
I don't understand. Is it the so-called OPM pastor that owns the Brabus the misfortubate actor is posing in front of?

This country is a joke for several reasons.

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by kunletiwo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nigerian Babes left the queue grin
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by MasterKernel: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cypress042:
This is mission impossible. No Nigeria girl would agree to this especially, the going to bank part cheesy

In a case like this one, is advisable to employ a matured woman to take care of him.

Make senior man no go die before him time grin

grin Make senior man no go die before him time
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Those lazy ones that wan chop where they did not sow; it don set! This pastor get brain pass all the animals in the zoo that voted and supportrd Mr shocker, the chewing stick of aso rock!

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Prisco4luv(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Better, because many girls will love to flock around him, now that he has money
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by sekem: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
About 3 girls have already applied.

Aguba is the hottest man in town.

You don minit!!!

I don't even understand what is really going on.

Biko, did Aguba win any money of recent or what?

I only read the other day that he was homeless and next thing I know they are now doing bidding for who wants to marry him.

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Goalnaldo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cypress042:
This is mission impossible. No Nigeria girl would agree to this especially, the going to bank part cheesy

In a case like this one, is advisable to employ a matured woman to take care of him.

Make senior man no go die before him time grin
You say? Nigerian girls that would date a monkey provided it has money. Many beautiful girls will jump on this. Most see marriage as a poverty alleviation scheme.
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ulunne777:
The era of using women to "settle";a wayward son,an efulefu,a lonely rich or old man,an slowpoke or Autistic ppl so that lineage will not die has gone.
Wait and see how many of your genders would apply
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Cypress042(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
MasterKernel:

grin Make senior man no go die before him time
We pray so grin

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by nedekid: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Pastor don de pass em boundry ohh

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Emu4life(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ulunne777:
Nobody gives a fvck about what you feel.
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by sisisioge: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin

As if they 3ouldbt have sponsored the wedding/marriage upfront. She got enter now and still japa with goodies. Wetin the church go do? Beat her?
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Kamerunpride(m): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ulunne777:

Keep quiet
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by paskal16: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl Go like this fresh young niggur
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by bolademi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Elvixbeatz:

God purnish you too
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Heyzee5: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Elvixbeatz:
Haha kilode (wetin happen)!? grin grin
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Cypress042(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Goalnaldo:
You say? Nigerian girls that would date a monkey provided it has money. Many beautiful girls will jump on this. Most see marriage as a poverty alleviation scheme.
Read with understanding man cool
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by gift2xl: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
T and c
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Not Difficult at all.
Even Leeches know this is FAIR enough.
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by condralbedez: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
Inside person marriage because you help am??

That pastor need better lashes with dry watercain
Trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) / Tunde Akinsanmi (Styl-Plus) His Wife And Children (Photos) / DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.