Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba (52544 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Olastep1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
I have someone in mind cheesy
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by pacespot(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
These conditions are not that difficult to maintain if the marriage intent is genuine. But all the same, marriages or companionships are easier when there are no terms and conditions, otherwise it is becoming more or less a prison.

2 Likes

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by juman(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
The pastor is one in a million.
Probably the best pastor in nigeria.

But I dont think he can force the wife to stay in marriage.

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Marriage with condition.

Wait so this man agreed to the application of wife paro?
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Oxala: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
dominzy:
OPM General Overseer Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere list conditions on an interested lady for Actor Aguba

The General Overseer of OPM Church Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere, has listed out various conditions for any lady interested in marrying Veteran Nollywood Actor Aguba.

He stated:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0gEof9PLVZq89jyMuyfZW72EMoCPfchKWbAPsvYpxd4KMidcHmZbbVHTragtuZi8Al&id=100047296356968

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7213406/ready-marry-kenneth-aguba-nigerian#114460979

Church is now buying and giving out pussy as charity works

Big pimpin' Nigeria style

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Olu1000: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ulunne777:
The era of using women to "settle";a wayward son,an efulefu,a lonely rich or old man,an slowpoke or Autistic ppl so that lineage will not die has gone.
Women are not commodities.Women are humans.
Apostle I really respect you but on this I disagree.

They women are the ones applying.Apostle did not approach them.He is only after securing his investments as he does not want to waste his money.He will spend funds organizing a wedding and setting up the couple , he wants to make sure a serious woman get the slot and not some gold digging leech.

3 Likes

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by harmargedon: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
cassyrooy:
grin

What if he tragically died? No contingency measures on that?
slow poison or accident go follow am after one year

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Drella(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Elvixbeatz:
Pls guys look for a beautiful girl when u are ready to marry.. becos of women no get sense at All[center] grin grin grin[center]

If u are young and u are not obidient God will definitely purnish u...

Pls get ur pvc and get ready

Stop making people think peter obi supporters are rogues.Anyone is free to have their candidate of choice.
Stop forcing your candidate down people's throat.
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by zionzoe(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
sekem:

You don minit!!!

I don't even understand what is really going on.

Biko, did Aguba win any money of recent or what?

I only read the other day that he was homeless and next thing I know they are now doing bidding for who wants to marry him.

Na him ooo ,

Na dem dey rush am now �
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by TinubuNG: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
mastermaestro:

Obi needs to recruit a standard organised campaign team, not a bunch of illiterates littering the cyberspace. When real campaign starts, they will know what’s up.
I'm telling you.
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Olu1000: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
juman:
The pastor is one in a million.
Probably the best pastor in nigeria.

But I dont think he can force the wife to stay in marriage.

He is only trying to make sure the person coming in is coming in with the right intentions
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Streetmovement(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Kpam he don be

Wey that gender? Make them come outside na, abi sun dey shine too much ? grin
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Elvixbeatz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
No comment being obidient doesn't have anything to do with Peter obi.. no one is talking about any candidate
Drella:

Stop making people think peter obi supporters are rogues.Anyone is free to have their candidate of choice.
Stop forcing your candidate down people's throat.
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Elvixbeatz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Most of una lack sense and easily conclude in all seek understanding
bolademi:

God purnish you too
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Elvixbeatz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
No it's d other way u try get understanding joor
Africana1123:
try deh get sense
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Elvixbeatz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
I never mentioned any candidate.. Nigerians are so dull dt dey always conclude and showtheir stupidity
TinubuNG:
If not stupidity, this one too is a campaign right? Many of obi supporters are just too stupid iswearugoud grin cheesy
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Elvixbeatz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sorry sir or ma.. bt I will b glad if u hlp me wt a job.. bt what I wrote has nothing to do with any candidate.. mk una try to dey read and understand eeen
truthfinder319:
Go and get a job. You are even cursing people. Is that how to win people for your candidate? You and your ilks are evil, bitter and obediently jobless. Only God can save you

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by MartinsD12(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
dominzy:
OPM General Overseer Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere list conditions on an interested lady for Actor Aguba

The General Overseer of OPM Church Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere, has listed out various conditions for any lady interested in marrying Veteran Nollywood Actor Aguba.

He stated:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0gEof9PLVZq89jyMuyfZW72EMoCPfchKWbAPsvYpxd4KMidcHmZbbVHTragtuZi8Al&id=100047296356968

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7213406/ready-marry-kenneth-aguba-nigerian#114460979
grin number three requirement got me laughing, oya where is that olosho that says she is interested beta apply
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Allisgud: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wahala,so because them don declare free food for life for the man,all this girls want to bambam,the man no dey change cloth angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Drella(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Elvixbeatz:
No comment being obidient doesn't have anything to do with Peter obi.. no one is talking about any candidate

Yet you mentioned PVC
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Elvixbeatz(m): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
I never knew PVC Meant Peter OBI oo..
Drella:

Yet you mentioned PVC
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by usagee36: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
I have same condition for my 35 years old useless cousin in Nigeria with 10k per week. Location is in lagos grin grin grin
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
dominzy:

He stated:

That's an Excellent one !!! I Really Support the Conditions ! Naija girls sabi Yahoo Yahoo Marriage grin grin grin

For better for Worse lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by rickleye: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
dominzy:

He stated:

they could at least giving him a shower , a haircut and changed his clothes by now ( burn the old one ) what are they waiting for ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by VirileNelly2420: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cypress042:
This is mission impossible. No Nigeria girl would agree to this especially, the going to bank part cheesy

In a case like this one, is advisable to employ a matured woman to take care of him.

Make senior man no go die before him time grin
Lol... Impossible?
I don't think so. I believe anyone da come forward and accepts d deal will b given more free hands thereafter.
But dis kind contract marriage sef... grin grin

Make dem kukuma find nanny for him naa. He just need person wey to take care of him.

Meanwhile, e go shock u d kind fresh babes wey go submit application.
Aguba don turn big man o grin grin grin. Na celeb
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by MartinsD12(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
dominzy:

He stated:

Shame to all Nollywood actors and oloshoism actresses you people are wicked and heartless, that useless polygamist yul edochie was busy on Instagram asking people to video this man to know if it's real before he can raise a crowd funding for him what a shame , did this good man of God ask for video to know if it's real he went straight forward to help and contact him that's how to know a good Samaritan, people in Nollywood are wicked, they are not helping themselves, actor's guild chairman emeka Rolex with a fake chain was saying Kenneth aguba problem is spiritual that they didn't abandone him oga na lie , did you provide house for him when you know he is homeless, what nonsense e no go better for Nollywood there is no love there , they are killing themselves, Thank God for this man of God Chibuzor chinyere you have been saving lives as a true christian heaven will be your second home , God is happy with you good pastor . Thank you sir.
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Cypress042(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Lol... Impossible?
I don't think so. I believe anyone da come forward and accepts d deal will b given more free hands thereafter.
But dis kind contract marriage sef... grin grin

Make dem kukuma find nanny for him naa. He just need person wey to take care of him.

Meanwhile, e go shock u d kind fresh babes wey go submit application.
Aguba don turn big man o grin grin grin. Na celeb
cheesy grin grin
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Neimar:
Na only ashawo go gree
grin
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Bamz(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
cassyrooy:
grin

What if he tragically died? No contingency measures on that?

Aha, project manager sighted!

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by MarxisGLABACK: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Justdogood:
Fiam.

She go run leave am immediately.
But what still baffles me is that a woman or girl will agree to settle and marry this man old enough to be her father.
All because of fame and whatever charade that comes with it.

That man just need a thorough bath, food, proper rest and maybe alittle social activity to keep his mind and body
together for the rest of his life and not a slay queen who wants to extort or exploit the situation.

What most of these girls want is just to reap off from this man the little he is getting from people, see if she will be
famous through him and then they will brings issues that will lead to breakup.

They should be made to sign these laws first.
Copies should be sent to the police, a competent court of law and her village head.
Incase she wants to renegade on this days after.

[color=#006600][/color]

There's no difference BTW Dat Small Nollywood yelo gal wey Mary him grand father and this one

Is just dat this man no get money if not him and that man na the same grandpa's them be

Well since Nigerian girls Don decide to dey marry their grandfather's and ancestors. We guys go enter India ,italy UK or USA go marry
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Nickymezor(f): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hmmm, this is serious
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Drella(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Elvixbeatz:
I never knew PVC Meant Peter OBI oo..

Dey whine yourself grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) / Adebayo Faleti Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.