Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. (45182 Views)

Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
kernniejay:

Africans, we keep trampling our principles and culture underfoot to imbibe the foreign culture that has continued to subjugate us, in the process we lose our identity and live fake lives in self deceit and denial.
Why do you cling to principles and cultures that are founded on foolishness and make ridicules of your very lives? lipsrsealed

You subjugate your women with these principles and cultures yet cry foul about how foreign cultures do similar to you. No be madness be that? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Maverick777:

domestic chores are for women!
technical/hectic jobs are for men! (all things being equal)
stop trying to form woke because of cheap publicity..

can you change a car tyre?
I would expect you to say yes because you're bloody hypocrite.

Domestic jobs are for both genders. Wait there naw and let a woman come and babysit you. Overgrown baby. FYI, I can change a car tyre.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChuksHills:

Do you know if the visit what unannounced to the mother. The girl raising up her legs doesnt mean she is bad oo may be she don't know ethics, but what was expected from the mother of the guy was that as she got to where she is sitting she was supposed not to allow her sweep under her legs and not by raising up her legs, by ethics she was supposed to say mama give me the broom let me sweep it then it will be left for the mother to agree or not. So the mother saw it that she is not homely and that she is arrogant. And remember old people see what we can't see.

For the guy to break up with her may she has done many of such things severally. That is why it is good for a lady to understand her man, know his principles, know things he likes and dislikes. Don't be in a relationship with out knowing your man.

And you I will advise you to change your mentality because people with such mentality ends up being a toxic wife and daughter in law. It not good for a girl to be rude and arrogant.

Mumu talk.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
While some Dumbos will say "if you ain't a virgin then you deserve no man" like WTF? grin
The Dumbo who made that statement is prolly a wh**re himself but deem it fit and cool to tell a woman what and what not to do.. grin

There's nothing like a male hoe
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by SIRTee15: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Karleb:
Has the world gone mad?
How were you raised?

When elders are doing a chore, are you not supposed to at least offer to help?

It's what guys do easily.

This is a type of conversation that needs to happen real life. Someone needs to slap you back to your senses.

So the woman's son cannot collect broom from his mama and sweep. Which kind of guy even entertain guest and looks on while his mother is sweeping.
Yet u have the audacity to complain that an outsider didn't help.
Upbringing has gone to th dogs in Nigeria.
Whoever sells his family for a penny, cannot buy them back in millions.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by KoshCAD: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ishilove:

Can you tell me this to my face offline? I'm very very curious to know
The question is who are you?

President of Nigeria or God.

Are you okay mrs?

As in, are you normal?

Asking me if I can say it to your face, I will not only say that, I will say worst and slap you.

I feed someone like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Dangrace01: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
ibechris:

Well,I wash my wife's clothes...u said it is pant.
U feel bad because u are a failure and angry for having failed both at home and society.

It is ego like this that makes some of u see women are as property...I simply adore my wife because I cherished her and my children alot.

If washing her clothes makes u sick,so be it. I don't care how stupid it makes u feel. What I know is, i wash my wife clothes and she in turn do more for me.

To even shock u more,I fuel her car weekly and make sure I personally clean her car myself,hence I am so proud of her and I don't care how u feel about it.

I am sure u are a wondering single man with a bleak future,a misogynist I guess!
I didn't cause your problem but your ego is...take it easy. I married my wife and she is the best for me and go marry yours and treat her like a trash (that is ur problem).

I am sure, your ego has brought u unprecedented wealth?
Use your "Ego" to create wealth and stop disturbing us that are married.

How can you adore a human being. angry

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Think4Myself:
There's nothing like a male hoe
There is. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Konjiboii: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Do you not also see anything wrong with the woman's son watching his own mother sweep for him? undecided

Leave foreign lifestyle for foreigners, this clearly just show how you women here lack better home training, you watch YouTube videos that pollute your minds and you think it's knowledge, yet those influencers will massage their men feet when and where he ask for it, the OP has always been a bitter lil girl that wish she was a man because she think we have it easy. and the number of likes shows how many stray lil girls we have on this platform, if it's your desire not to settle down and raise a family then this ideology of yours is fine,my problem with you "woke" broads is the audacity you act like being submissive to a man is a crime. Stick to your lonely and dark cobweb corner let your neighbours bury you when you pass on from old age, that is if they don't see you as a burden as well.

5 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
SIRTee15:
So the woman's son cannot collect broom from his mama and sweep. Which king of guy even entertain guest and looks on while his mother is sweeping.
Yet u have the audacity to complain that an outsider didn't help.
Upbringing has gone to th dogs in Nigeria.
Whoever sells his family for a penny, cannot buy them back in millions.
Na wa oo! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by triplechoice(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Dey use old tactics dey judge wife material. Emancipate yourselves from mental backwardness.

So you know the "old tactics" ?

In this part of the world especially, it's a cultural thing and not mental backwardness for most mothers to employ the "old tactics" to test if the girl their son is dating has good manners ,and also have respect for the elderly.

If the young lady had the awareness to read the intention of the woman, she would have understood that offering to help would not necessary mean that she would be given the broom just like that to continue the sweeping.

The response from the boy's mum would probably have been, "oh thank you. Don't bother let me sweep it myself"

Then, the girl has passed the test being aware of the motive behind it.

Mothers everywhere, not only in Nigeria, want a "good girl" for their male children, and would employ any tactics to achieve that.

So it's not mental backwardness. As a woman yourself, I believe you would do the same thing in the future, forgetting all your complains here. It may not be sweeping but anything else that your son's girlfriend would also not like.

If you don't want this sort of embarrassing situation as a girl, then ,don't date someone still living with their mum or sisters, especially in Nigeria. They would surely see one thing to complain about you, and test you all the time.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Konjiboii:
Leave foreign lifestyle for foreigners, ...
What is commonsense is foreign lifestyle to you? undecided
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by kkins25(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why do you cling to principles and cultures that are founded on foolishness and make ridicules of your very lives? lipsrsealed
Give these dimwits the chance and they'd quickly install female circumcision, human sacrifice, and other despicable traditions...
The lot of them hiding under the "redpill" movement are not looking for a wife as a companion. Instead, what they truly want- is a woman who is intellectual enough to know to always "open her legs" at their command, wash their cloths, prepare their meals, raise the kids, contribute an equal quota to family Expenses.
All this shinanegan in the name of African tradition which didn't even exist as it is potrayed.

Then, when the wife is worn out, they begin to find alternatives or rather victims-young school girls who are in dire need of money. They do so on the premise that "men are polygamous"... lol..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Konjiboii: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What is commonsense is foreign lifestyle to you? undecided

There's no common sense in being disrespectful to your mother in law or husband, you are a junkie though so I understand.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Noblex2011(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Karleb:
Has the world gone mad?
How were you raised?

When elders are doing a chore, are you not supposed to at least offer to help?

It's what guys do easily.

This is a type of conversation that needs to happen real life. Someone needs to slap you back to your senses.

The world has turned to something else.
Look at what women are bragging at.
I pity the first four people to comment on this post including the op.
This is the way you girls use to mislead other ladies like you online but in the reality you do otherwise.
Last last you women will turn out to be a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by GoooodHardDick: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't ever quote me again. Mummy's boy.

Instead of challenging your fellow gender, you left it and Started displaying your stupidity and oloshoism everywhere!

Say no to prostitution, Hook ups, coded runz and oloshoism. Apart from your over used pussy, what else can you offer a man? Oloshoism and runz business never tire you? Tell us what you can offer a man apart from your over pussy?

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Harmony92(f): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Maverick777:

If only wishes were horses...
Lol, anyone can write anything on a faceless forum
for example, I've three private jets and Elon musk is my bosom friend...

So you see, whatever gibberish you wrote here doesn't stop you from being a low-budget lesbian!
Hahahaha no b everybody b liar like u o. This is one thing dat I dislike about Nairaland ok, I just told you about myself n u are calling me a liar lol, u are even saying trash about me with confidence n u don't even know me from Adam lol. No b everybody lazy like ona family way dey find who go help dem clean axe ok. What I know Sha is that there are a lot of decent mother inlaws out there who doesn't care weda their sons wives or gfs clean their house or not ok undecided no b everybody relate to your family members way dey use proverty adaption as characteristics of a good wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is. undecided

There is but it's not a bad thing, for a man to get laid a lot, he must have a lot of value (money) you get it now right?
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
triplechoice:

So you know the "old tactics" ?

In this part of the world especially, it's a cultural thing and not mental backwardness for most mothers to employ the "old tactics" to test if the girl their son is dating has good manners ,and also have respect for the elderly.

If the young lady had the awareness to read the intention of the woman, she would have understood that offering to help would not necessary mean that she would be given the broom just like that to continue the sweeping.

The response from the boy's mum would probably have been, "oh thank you. Don't bother let me sweep it myself"

Then, the girl has passed the test being aware of the motive behind it.

Mothers everywhere, not only in Nigeria, want a "good girl" for their male children, and would employ any tactics to achieve that.

So it's not mental backwardness. As a woman yourself, I believe you would do the same thing in the future, forgetting all your complains here. It may not be sweeping but anything else that your son's girlfriend would also not like.

If you don't want this sort of embarrassing situation as a girl, then ,don't date someone still living with their mum or sisters, especially in Nigeria. They would surely see one thing to complain about you, and test you all the time.

I would never do the same. I have no right to choose for my sons. What my son wants is what I will let him choose. It's none of my business. Why should I care? They only have my blessings, that's all.

I also will never do stupid tests. I am too educated and modern for that. If any guy tries that with me, break up straight. Shows your family is poverty-ridden and minded.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by kernniejay(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You subjugate your women with these principles and cultures yet cry foul about how foreign cultures do similar to you. No be madness be that? undecided

So it is foolishness for you to honour your father by greeting him when you wake in the morning and for your sisters to help your mom in the kitchen? It is foolish to do any chores in the house and leave it for maids or robots? No wonder some of you bleach your beautiful dark skin to become white and finally go down with all sorts of skin problems. No be height of madness be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by ELIJAHARMONICA7(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
satandeterrible:

Asin ehh..
The fool had to open his wide mouth like gutter to say men shouldn't have standards. Whilst women set high standards for men.
Isn't that innate stupidity, and self-loathing?
What an animal!

Animal indeed. (Lesser one)
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Maverick777: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Harmony92:
Hahahaha no b everybody b liar like u o. This is one thing dat I dislike about Nairaland ok, I just told you about myself n u are calling me a liar lol, u are even saying trash about me with confidence n u don't even know me from Adam lol. No b everybody lazy like ona family way dey find who go help dem clean axe ok. What I know Sha is that there are a lot of decent mother inlaws out there who doesn't care weda their sons wives or gfs clean their house or not ok undecided no b everybody relate to your family members way dey use proverty adaption as characteristics of a good wife.
Its House not Axe.
I'm sure that's how you pronounce it as well..
Dumb-fool!

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Donaluta(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Jeon:
LOL..

IF YOU LIKE GO DIVIDE UR HEAD INTO SEVEN PIECES OR ACT LIKE AN ANCIENT BLACK SLAVE, YOU WILL STILL BE HATED FOR BEING A SISTER IN-LAW IN SOME FAMILY .

so no time to please anyone.... just be yourself.
I see you going to the grave as a single bitter woman.. with no children... This I have seen
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by BRATISLAVA: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
JovialJune:

I didn't read your thrash cos I know it somes from a foamy brain lacking sense, keep crying

You will keep getting banned till you get sense, out of me and you who had to change moniker? cheesy

Be like say your life evolves around nl for you to be cringed this much, so pls keep crying grin

You still have time to debate with that thing?

1. Old layers, rumples, ironed, etc
2. Attacks on sexual organs it has never and will never see
3. Attacks on biological processes that females experience
4. Feeling superior based on the above
5. Immediately after, post bible quotes and contribute like a humble bible thumper

I told it that it is drunk on the nectar of stupidity/foolishness. The above points are its only talking points. Year in, year out. Just stupid imaginations. But can you blame it? It actually has fans. I heard it's an old frustrated man behind that handle. It has like 20 accounts dedicated to trying to deride female users. There's nothing new about it.

It's good that everyone can see how unwell it is. Told it that every interaction with it only proves it is unwell to a larger audience.

Expect more trash about sexual organs, about how sex that never happened happened, about the slackened vestibule it traveled through, and lots more. The only fluid in its body is sex fantasy. So pitiful.

The woman that destroyed it has destroyed it till tomorrow. Beautiful to watch its spasms everywhere. Very delusional character.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Konjiboii: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I would never do the same. I have to right to choose for my sons. What my son wants is what I will let him choose. It's none of my business. Why should I care? They only have my blessings, that's all.

I also will never do stupid tests. I am too educated and modern for that. If any guy tries that with me, break up straight. Shows your family is poverty-ridden and minded.

So you plan on getting married, lol not with this juvenile mindset. You are still a baby.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by cy4cent(f): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
ibechris:
See if u like fine,if u like no fine...If I like your business sense and discipline as a woman,every other thing na rubbish.

Because I can wash,I can help u to cook,I wash your clothes as my wife...I bath my children regularly,who says is a woman's job?

I don't just write this here to curry favour from the ladies,but that is just me at home. I wash dishes at home times without number,even my nanny sometimes gets scared about her jobs.

Men should stop setting standards because if u push a lady to pretend along and u eventually marries her,u are a gonner,then u will see what u never bargained for in the marriage.

God bless you Ser!

3 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Konjiboii:

So you plan on getting married, lol not with this juvenile mindset. You are still a baby.

In your mind now, I am single?
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by PROPEACE: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
His mother is sweeping so why didnt he collect the broom from her? Why expect a visitor to do instead what he would not do?, undecided

Let's not change strides here. If you visited your fiance and she got busy sweeping while her father or mother got in the kitchen to cook, would you also step in the kitchen to help the parent?, undecided
I addressed the bolded in my post, read it!
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Konjiboii: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

In your mind now, I am single?

You are definitely not married and I bet you if you truly live out this principles in your relationship you NEVER will get married and whoever you are dating is just catching cruise for now.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Boomboost(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ishilove:
Toh. We have been reduced to maids and cooks. Until you have properly engaged me, I remain a guest in your home and as I do not expect a guest to help with house chores unless I specifically request, don't expect me to go to your house and start forming the girl is good. The girl is not a pretender!

So a guest in the family, not a friend of the family?

Mmmm, love de conquer spirit of pride. Also, you just de talk, like Linda ikeji, you probably don't actually act like you say do.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
anthonyuncle:
one man made a statement, you are attacking men.

Exactly.. that's what keeps Nairaland going sha. Very narrow minds. So what if that's what he wants? Everyone can't want same things. It's the reason u mingle with like minds but here on NL they pick up what one idiot M/F said on FB, Twitter or IG and dump here to label everyone the same... Like don't u even think with ur head? This forum gets useless by the day.
It's 18 pages already... Seun are u happy now undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son / Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.