Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,512 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. (20629 Views)

07/07 - Nairalander Thanks God For Life After Escaping Death A Year Ago. / PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by naptu2: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lagos State Police Command @LagosPoliceNG

07/07: CP ALABI WARNS CULTIST TO STEER CLEAR OF LAGOS STATE

Credible intelligence at the disposal of the Lagos State Police Command reveals that some hoodlums and cultists have perfected plans to celebrate what they call "7/7 of Africa aka Day" on Thursday, July 7, 2022.

In view of this, the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, CP Abiodun Alabi in very strong terms warns these groups with intent to scuttle the peace being enjoyed in the State to shelve their plans.

Consequently, the Command's tactical teams, Area Commanders and DPOs in collaboration with other sister agencies are fully prepared to clamp down heavily on organisers, leaders and progenitors of such sinister groups whose aim is to cause wanton violence in the State.

The Command is therefore using this medium to appeal to parents and guardians to warn their children/wards to steer clear of any unlawful gathering or society before, during and after the said date. Also, hoteliers are by this release warned not to allow their facilities be used for any cult related gathering as owners of such facilities will be liable to prosecutions.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, CP Abiodun Alabi, fdc while urging all residents of Lagos State to be law abiding and vigilant enjoins them to go about lawful duties without fear of harassment or intimidation.

SP BENJAMIN HUNDEYIN, anipr, mipra,
Police Public Relations Officer,
Lagos State Command,
Ikeja-Lagos.

July 06, 2022.

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceNG/status/1544664210491281408

2 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Cypress042(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
I would only advise lagosian to steer clear, if you see where they are gathering kindly go your way jejely.

If you try to report to the police and those cultist finds out and attack you, you're on your own just know that.

Leave the police to do their work and save your own life.

Safety first sad

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Seniorwriter(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reminds me of the Nairalander SAYNOTOCULTISM and his thread.

This is now a societal menace....after this next month you'll see 8/8 ... I cringe when I'm see youthful lads brag about been rugged yet they can't become very wealthy with their ruggedity or be useful to themselves and society with such mindset rather they destroy others and ultimately destroy themselves and loose their life.

Wawelexy:

R
Pinned

countryman13:

Am with you on this bro. Ruggedity without bn useful to one's self or society at large is nothing but stupidity. Some of these young boys are taking too many destructive drugs into their brain and end up jumping to d high side of madness.
Pinned...jumping to the high side of madness!

@Seniorwriter

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by CleanInAll: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
shocked

2 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by NobleSeed(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
SAY NO TO CULTISM ✅

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by inoki247: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Foolish set of people Cultist wey no fit face Bandits, Fulani herdsmen or even armed robber....

Na only nuisance dem sabi constitute...

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Analyst7: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
When buhari is the real eiye sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Af0nja: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cypress042:
I would only advise lagosian to steer clear, if you see where they are gathering kindly go your way jejely.

If you try to report to the police and those cultist finds out and attack you, you're on your own just know that.

Leave the police to do their work and save your own life.

Safety first sad

Onye otu nzuzo spotted

14 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by GOFRONT(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Fruitydemo(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
E don talk oo...

2 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Atarakpa: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
In fact sometimes I wonder if Nigeria security agencies are proactive

2 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by airminem(f): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Young men, stay away from cultism. I go shoooooooot you all

5 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by fredoooooo: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Useless boys, oga police shoot at sight abeg , waste all of them grin

3 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by specialmati(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
cool cool cool cool they are littered everywhere in this forum of resent

7 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by flexyrule(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
I was at the bank earlier today to issue a cheque against tomorrow. When I wanted to write the date.... I smiled.

I remember how those guys terrorized me way back in school.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Fück Cultist, if you’re down with cultist then fück you too.

16 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by bro4u: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sotovo²

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by ablejesus26(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cultist get coconut head them no dey hear word nah undecided
Them just be like fly wey must follow corpse enter grave undecided

6 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Kirkman: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin police please allow them to behead themselves with cutlass and axes let them use their own hands to reduce their useless and unproductive population.
Since they came to this life to be useless to themselves as well as others. Let them go and join their master the devil in Hell.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by franchasofficia: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Na wa oh.

Afghanistan is gradually becoming a paradise when compared with Nigeria of today, gosh cry

Nigerians seems to be one of the most gullible, docile and mummified citizens of the world.

APC is not supposed to be fielding any candidate for election, they ought to be apologizing to Nigerians and giving date for final collapsing of the entire APC structure as a political party cos APC have failed beyond human understanding.

No security of lives and properties
No jobs for Nigerians
No electricity as national grid collapses daily
No unity in Nigeria as Nigeria is now largely divided
No petrol
Education is dead; ASUU on strike for months now
Foreign debt is at its peak in history of Nigeria
Naira has fallen all time low in history

Nothing is working in Nigeria right now and still APC have the guts to be presenting candidates for 2023 elections and Nigerians are listening to them and even planning to vote for APC again, ah, is this thing ordinary? cry angry

17 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Naijanascam: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Many urchins and touts are in trouble
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by successking401(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok

Anyway, I am still available

You can check

If you have any of the health related challenge highlighted in my signature , don't waste a moment further
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Wawelexy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Reminds me of the Nairalander SAYNOTOCULTISM and his thread.

This is now a societal menace....after this next month you'll see 8/8 ... I cringe when I'm see youthful lads brag about been rugged yet they can't become very wealthy with their ruggedity or be useful to themselves and society with such mindset rather they destroy others and ultimately destroy themselves and loose their life.

@Seniorwriter

What makes me sad most is seeing our celebrities promoting this evil group despite knowing the fact that a lot of people look up to them....
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
The followings are the 3 main Buhari's duty as a Nigerian president:

1. Travelling abroad

2. Getting sick

3. And expressing shock

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by saintkeppy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
So 7/7 is to instigate violence, right undecided

How about normal NeoBlaqMovement (N.B.M) day celebration with funfare, LAG Police will still arrest person

Is better they leave us to enjoy our life in this month of perfection that happens to be my month of birth. . 4th of July

5 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by money121(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by SleekyP(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Vote Tinubu 2023 cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Emdebby2: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Why chose that day?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail / Nigerian Drug Supplier Caught In Goa, India / Nigerian Man And His Indian Wife Arrested For Duping Government Of Over N15M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.