Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. (20627 Views)

07/07 - Nairalander Thanks God For Life After Escaping Death A Year Ago. / PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Kellie069(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Scapegoat must still de!!
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by kingyakos: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
CP u for no even talk sef, u for allow those idiot gather then send ur boys to go nack all of dem troway for canal

1 Like

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Abujaexpress: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Arrest all of them and take them to Sambisa Forest

1 Like

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Traplord09: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cypress042:
I would only advise lagosian to steer clear, if you see where they are gathering kindly go your way jejely.

If you try to report to the police and those cultist finds out and attack you, you're on your own just know that.

Leave the police to do their work and save your own life.

Safety first sad

So u join them..... ..... .... If I see any person like you I go point call them.....

To my own point of view police department and them are like 5 and 6...
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Cypress042(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Af0nja:

Onye otu nzuzo spotted
Iwu onye oshi grin

2 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Cypress042(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Traplord09:

So u join them..... ..... .... If I see any person like you I go point call them.....

To my own point of view police department and them are like 5 and 6...
Exactly man cool
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Traplord09: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
To my point of view police department and them are like 5 and 6

Da work together.... ..
If you go to police department Rather police we point them to you
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by jrusky(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
So with a problems in Nigeria right now some idiots still has the gut of 7/7 shit.

Ok you know what pls I beg you police shot anybody you find parading himself a cultist by tomorrow. I mean open fire on them anywhere you notice them.
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by happney65: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lagos and cultism are five and 6.
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by fcbelle72(f): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cypress042:
I would only advise lagosian to steer clear, if you see where they are gathering kindly go your way jejely.

If you try to report to the police and those cultist finds out and attack you, you're on your own just know that.

Safety first sad
... Some olopa sef na system men... So reporting is dangerous

1 Like

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Olastep1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nigeria is not safe, Lagos not an exception
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Cypress042(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
fcbelle72:
... Some olopa sef na system men... So reporting is dangerous
More than dangerous, if you know you know cool

2 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Mraaz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
THE NUMBER ONE CULT GROUP IN NIGERIA IS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOLLOWED BY THE NIGERIAN ARMY THEN THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE
what an irony a cultist warning another cult group

3 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by fcbelle72(f): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
jrusky:
So with a problems in Nigeria right now some idiots still has the gut of 7/7 shit.

Ok you know what pls I beg you police shot anybody you find parading himself a cultist by tomorrow. I mean open fire on them anywhere you notice them.
those criminal minded ones will use the Chance to rob innocent people going the normal business
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Peskid147: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Are police and other securities officers not among the said cult groups?, so are they also not going to party? It is well with Nigerian and Lagos.
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by KingDash: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cultism still dey.. when boys dey cashout steady
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by waleray(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
What is the difference between Nigeria police force and cultists
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Allow them keep killing themselves, it's part of nature's way to rid us of bad seeds. Our population is too much.
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by naijapikin2(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
I was once surrounded by a group of about thirty cultists. Once they identified me, they called me a jewman, and said they had no business with jew. That I should go my way. I always thank God for that identity... I'm alive today because I'm a jewman... cheesy
Proudly jew... Yeah.. a jew I'll remain for life. cool

2 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by EmekaBlue(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
7/7
cool
Dodorima to all glorious Veterans

1 Like

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Jemex003: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Arrest all of them and take them to Sambisa Forest

Why sambisa when Kuje prison is empty, they should just replace the missing prisoners with those idiot cultist. Na there home
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Wizmj4real(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
saintkeppy:
So 7/7 is to instigate violence, right undecided

How about normal NeoBlaqMovement (N.B.M) day celebration with funfare, LAG Police will still arrest person

Is better they leave us to enjoy our life in this month of perfection that happens to be my month of birth. . 4th of July

Uhuru mata go send u down 6ft repent
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Thomthom(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cypress042:

Safety first sad
No be lie..
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
What do cultists do, rob, steal and kill.
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by saintkeppy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Uhuru mata go send u down 6ft repent

Oh shocked Really?

OK, I don hear tongue
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Realmi: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Of all the problems in Nigeria....na cultism some people carry for head like gele... undecided
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Realmi: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Emdebby2:
Why chose that day?
who u dey ask...

The police or the cultist
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by uyibaba: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
EGEDE WANNE.

1 Like

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Halo22: 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
The original cultists will still do their celebration. It's street touts that would want to be noticed.

1 Like

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Sonicroyel: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nothing dey sup for lag!!!!

Make dem deploy squad go Benin .... I remember 100lv I no know shishi 7/7 ahn by 4pm all shops don close streets empty omo e be like public holiday

2 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
SleekyP:
Vote Peter Obi 2023 cool
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by countryman13: 4:19am On Jul 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Reminds me of the Nairalander SAYNOTOCULTISM and his thread.

This is now a societal menace....after this next month you'll see 8/8 ... I cringe when I'm see youthful lads brag about been rugged yet they can't become very wealthy with their ruggedity or be useful to themselves and society with such mindset rather they destroy others and ultimately destroy themselves and loose their life.

Pinned

@Seniorwriter
Am with you on this bro. Ruggedity without bn useful to one's self or society at large is nothing but stupidity. Some of these young boys are taking too many destructive drugs into their brain and end up jumping to d high side of madness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail / Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community / Nigerian Man And His Indian Wife Arrested For Duping Government Of Over N15M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.