Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. (20633 Views)

07/07 - Nairalander Thanks God For Life After Escaping Death A Year Ago. / PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by ikorodureporta: 6:04am On Jul 07, 2022
E no hard to identify them here for Ikorodu..... with their red, black, yellow colour code
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Dantee8433: 6:06am On Jul 07, 2022
fredoooooo:
Useless boys, oga police shoot at sight abeg , waste all of them grin
Until dey shoot someone related to u by accident. Only then will u understand
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by fredoooooo: 6:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Dantee8433:
Until dey shoot someone related to u by accident. Only then will u understand
If someone related to me is cultist they can kee them , plus you if you're a cultist
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by HarunaWest(m): 6:51am On Jul 07, 2022
7 7 7 is a number, Oluwashina. Heck that's the only 7 7 I know.
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by ogbuefi677(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
Fück Cultist, if you’re down with cultist then fück you too.
Chino XL ,fork you too grin

1 Like

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by meobizy(f): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2022
If they want to create corpses out of each other, na them know. All I’m happy for is my cousin getting enough cadavers to use for medical practice.

1 Like

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by ViceGovernor: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Aye ax men cool
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by lendahand(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2022
Please let alagbon and panti station their best hands in Ajegunle. Those residents are beasts
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
It's just societal decadence...

Hence why I dislike the guy who uses cultist to make comedy. Those things don't make sense and doesn't imbibe goodness on young people. He should be called to order.

Please don't come here to tell me say na him style, find another!

2 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Thomasankara(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Reminds me of the Nairalander SAYNOTOCULTISM and his thread.

This is now a societal menace....after this next month you'll see 8/8 ... I cringe when I'm see youthful lads brag about been rugged yet they can't become very wealthy with their ruggedity or be useful to themselves and society with such mindset rather they destroy others and ultimately destroy themselves and loose their life.

Pinned

Pinned...jumping to the high side of madness!

@Seniorwriter

their ruggedity go turn mumuism whenever herdsmen show.

2 Likes

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Thomasankara(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool they are littered everywhere in this forum of resent

they are the greatest cowards to ever grace the surface of the earth, always running from wetin dem no see

1 Like

Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Thomasankara(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
The followings are the 3 main Buhari's duty as a Nigerian president:

1. Travelling abroad

2. Getting sick

3. And expressing shock

this one choke o
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Thomasankara(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
saintkeppy:
So 7/7 is to instigate violence, right undecided

How about normal NeoBlaqMovement (N.B.M) day celebration with funfare, LAG Police will still arrest person

Is better they leave us to enjoy our life in this month of perfection that happens to be my month of birth. . 4th of July

how do u feel after writing this
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Dirtydog: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Dodorima 2 all Egede

If u know u know
Re: 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. by Emdebby2: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Realmi:
who u dey ask...

The police or the cultist
Lool...just asking because among all the days in this world they chose my special day. Anyway...am not part of them. My day is my day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail / Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road / Newborn Baby Stuffed In A Sack In Kebbi State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.