Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

You're Planning To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With A Yahoo Boy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're Planning To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With A Yahoo Boy? (961 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Planning To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With A Yahoo Boy? by Stephen2324(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
You're planning to Spend the rest of your life with a Yahoo boy? what if they catch him?
Re: You're Planning To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With A Yahoo Boy? by KingDash: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Then they marry another yahoo boy..it’s simple logic
Re: You're Planning To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With A Yahoo Boy? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
if the law catch up with him, then you are safe.

there are worse things to be scared about

1 Like

Re: You're Planning To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Girls dating Yahoo boys are among the lowest humans

1 Like

Re: You're Planning To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With A Yahoo Boy? by Drillminded: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Most girls dating yahoo boys are the filth of the female people, they are sex objects and also potential candidates when it's time to plus up.

If not for yahoo boys ..runs and olosho will be their option.

Beside ALL girlfriends who is sexually active is an olosho ... The world over .

1 Like

Re: You're Planning To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Drillminded:
Most girls dating yahoo boys are the filth of the female people, they are sex objects and also potential candidates when it's time to plus up.

If not for yahoo boys ..runs and olosho will be their option.

Beside ALL girlfriends who is sexually active is an olosho ... The world over .

Funny how you criticized the girlfriends of yahoo boys but not the yahoo boys and plus up boys... undecided

Nothing to say about them?

They make up most of the Nigerian male population under 25... Are they filth?

Girlfriends who are sexually active are prostitutes? Lol... Who are they fu**ing? undecided

2 Likes

Re: You're Planning To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ficient:
Yahoo boys are among the lowest humans
Corrected... undecided
Re: You're Planning To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With A Yahoo Boy? by Jeremani: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
I no blame una,
Una mama still dey feed uma
Re: You're Planning To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With A Yahoo Boy? by Drillminded: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2022
Datboredberri:

Funny how you criticized the girlfriends of yahoo boys but not the yahoo boys and plus up boys... undecided

Nothing to say about them?

Theu make up most of the Nigerian male population under 25... Are they filth?

Girlfriends who are sexually active ars prostitutes? Lol... Who are they fu**ing? undecided

struck a nerve! Hehe... yeah I might sound a bit Looney but it's fax! Yahoo boys are scrum we all know that... by the very nature of their occupation. So that one I don't debate but you know the saying show me your friend .... it applies to girlfriends too.

And for the "all sexually active girlfriends are just personalized prostitutes" part, prove me wrong madam. ... hey on the bright side, I know it's not all...... But most!

1 Like

Re: You're Planning To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ficient:
Girls dating Yahoo boys are among the lowest humans
They're different grades of yahoo boys

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thick Ass South African Creamily Satisfies Herself / Guys What Do You Think? / He Said He Doesn’t Know Me But We Have Been Speaking To Each Other For Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.