Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today (1300 Views)

Funniest Picture Of Peter Obi Today / CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today / Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Esama: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please if you are in Benin call me I will tell you where peter obi sharing money to his fake supporters.
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Viscuz: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Is that all ?

Oya go and chop Agbado and sleep night don come grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Esama: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself shouting peter obi up and down on empty stomach while we that not vote him collecting money easily.
Viscuz:
Is that all ?

Oya go and chop Agbado and sleep night don come grin

3 Likes

Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Viscuz: 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Esama:
Continue deceiving yourself shouting peter obi up and down on empty stomach while we that not vote him collecting money easily.

I hear you .

Oya add this one to your full stomach

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by OBoy50: 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin
As always... Cassava and agbados propaganda.

8 Likes

Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Seniorwriter(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Esama:
Please if you are in Benin call me I will tell you where peter obi sharing money to his fake supporters.
@OP do giveaways to your family and friends ... congratulations though but remember to get a PVC.

Don't know why all the post on this thread keeps cracking me up....LMAO.
This thread should be in the jokes section...@Moderators like Mynd44 and Monique please let's get this on FP for more bantars & gbas gbos....will surely get interesting.

@Vizcus you are very mean...@OBoy50 why na?

This present buhari maladministration has taken the bar to all high in wickedness!....hence
We need vote into all leadership positions young visionary leaders come 2023 and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike
Viscuz:

Some evil children who insists on spoiling this nation will never learn . They are evil and paid too.

I have been observing people on this platform during every election and I noticed a particular set of individuals being wicked to the nation with propaganda.

That is why I chose to create an account to taunt them back . What this people did to Jonathan you won’t believe.

You said it all...@the emboldened.
OBoy50:
we are tired of watching the agbado hungry urchins pushing and trying to force another oldie on the entire nation's through propaganda as they did to Gej.... KERERENKE OBI 2023 or north continue through atiku who are deem fit to rule. At least.. air no go fit raise them throwey like master agbado and cassava.
Atiku is also a No No option....be guided.

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Esama: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lol you download it online.
Viscuz:

I hear you .

Oya add this one to your full stomach
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by KEVIND: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Esama:
You claim they gave you 50K on the 1st of July & today again Peter Obi supporters are sharing another money.
Pls I'm in Benin oo, so where are they sharing the money let me go & collect my own.

Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Viscuz: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Esama:
Lol you download it online.

Still add this one join

Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Esama: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
I have got 105 na. Do you tend upper sakponba.
KEVIND:

You claim they gave you 50K on the 1st of July & today again Peter Obi supporters are sharing another money.
Pls I'm in Benin oo, so where are they sharing the money let me go & collect my own.
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Viscuz: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@OP do giveaways to your family and friends ... congratulations though but remember to get a PVC.

This thread should be in the jokes section...@Moderators like Mynd44 and Monique please let's get this on FP for more bantars & gbas gbos....will surely get interesting.

This present buhari maladministration has taken the bar to all high in wickedness!....hence
We need vote into all leadership positions young visionary leaders come 2023 and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike

@Seniorwriter

Some evil children who insists on spoiling this nation will never learn . They are evil and paid too.

I have been observing people on this platform during every election and I noticed a particular set of individuals being wicked to the nation with propaganda.

That is why I chose to create an account to taunt them back . What this people did to Jonathan you won’t believe.
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Viscuz: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
KEVIND:

Don’t go to upper na bait o . Them go stab you collect your phone na poor hungry boys o .

1 Like

Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Esama: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Who and you.We are not obtain people here.
Viscuz:

Don’t go to upper na bait o . Them go stab you collect your phone na poor hungry boys o .
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by KEVIND: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Viscuz:

That's the only place he always mention in Benin. I doubt if he even know or have ever been to Benin.
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Tinubuagbado: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Esama:

You're high on Agbodo And Cassava Mkpurummiri.

Change your brand bro, that brand is dangerous to your future.

The best brand is ObiDient..

Join the crew and your life will never remain the same again.

1 Like

Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by denko(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Esama:
screen shot the alert
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by OBoy50: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Viscuz:

oga collect more 55k and sleep ..u can as well order for more AGBADO and cassava...and only sane mind will vote for OBI 2023
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Joey4321: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Esama:

Lol

Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Viscuz: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
OBoy50:
oga collect more 55k and sleep ..u can as well order for more AGBADO and cassava...and only sane mind will vote for OBI 2023

Comrade we dey the same page I no be Agbado boy o I am fully and wonderfully obident
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by rdokoye: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Viscuz:

Well, if we don't get it right this election, Nigeria will surely collapse, and all these people will become refugees and asylum seekers in another mans land.
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Viscuz: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
rdokoye:

Well, if we don't get it right this election, Nigeria will surely collapse, and all these people will become refugees and asylum seekers in another mans land.

That’s the simple truth
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by OBoy50: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Viscuz:

Comrade we dey the same page I no be Agbado boy o I am fully and wonderfully obident
you are a true patriot comrade ... Ride on the trains brother!
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by Esama: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
For what I repeat for what.
denko:
screen shot the alert
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by OBoy50: 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Seniorwriter:

You said it all...@the emboldened.

@Seniorwriter
we are tired of watching the agbado hungry urchins pushing and trying to force another oldie on the entire nation's through propaganda as they did to Gej.... KERERENKE OBI 2023 or north continue through atiku who are deem fit to rule. At least.. air no go fit raise them throwey like master agbado and cassava.
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by techWriter3: 6:11am On Jul 07, 2022
Is that all
Re: I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today by denko(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Esama:
For what I repeat for what.
half truth equal lie

(1) (Reply)

Videos Of People Burning APC Brooms Happened In Nigeria (Proof) / 2023 Nigeria's Presidential Election: See An Informed Analysis / Second Niger Bridge. Closed!!! Not Opened Yet (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.