Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

NNPP Has Strong Holds In Kano, Their Major Target Is To Reduce The Votes The PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP Has Strong Holds In Kano, Their Major Target Is To Reduce The Votes The PDP (209 Views)

Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect / Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party / Kwankwaso Rejects Pre-Election Polls, Says NNPP Has ‘Locked’ The North (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NNPP Has Strong Holds In Kano, Their Major Target Is To Reduce The Votes The PDP by 2Ebisco: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2022
NNPP has strong holds in kano, their major target is to reduce the votes the PDP and APC - Asuquo.

Asuquo james, an assignment editor of TVC news, has analysed that the major aim of the New Nigeria’s Peoples Party, NNPP is to reduce the votes of the PDP and APC in the forthcoming presidential elections.

He said this while discussing the failed alliance talks between the labour party and the New Nigeria’s peoples party on Arise TV.

We could recall that the proposed merger between both parties(Labour party and NNPP) didn’t go through because they couldn’t quite reach an agreement on who will be president and who will be VP.

Speaking on the matter, Asuquo james said;

“When I was watching Rabiu Kwankwaso speak on the failed alliance talks, I was laughing because he was talking as if he already has the votes on ground and the labour party has little or nothing to offer to the proposed alliance. I don’t think the NNPP are as popular as they think they are, their major strong hold is in Kano, Jigawa and some parts of Kaduna. Their major target is to reduce the votes of PDP and the APC in such Areas in my own opinion”, James said.

You can even watch the video here; https://www.mcebiscoo.com/nnpp-has-strong-holds-in-kano-their-major-target-is-to-reduce-the-votes-the-pdp-and-apc-asuquo/

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/nnpp-has-strong-holds-in-kano-their-major-target-is-to-reduce-the-votes-the-pdp-and-apc-asuquo/

(1) (Reply)

2023 Polls: Social Media, Fake News Threats Real, By Victor Buoro / Peter Obi And Tinubu Who Betrayed APGA And AD? / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.