Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment (22325 Views)

Ganduje Mocks Kwankwaso Over FCT Ministerial Snub / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Progress4ever: 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac6xkoL_2eY]Click here to watch video
Peter Obi Choosing Kaduna Business man and former minister that owns Baze university in abuja

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Progress4ever: 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Click here to watch video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac6xkoL_2eY
Peter Obi Choosing Kaduna Business man and former minister that owns Baze university in abuja

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by jrusky(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2022
casualobserver:
Ibos should stop being so sensitive to constructive criticism. You can twist what Kwakwanso said anyway you like but the fact is Ibos have never won a National election in the history of this country in 62 years of trying....clearly you are doing something wrong. The man isnt talking about who is a better manager, even Northerners will tell you their leaders have failed them. The man is talking about winning elections!!!

God bless bro this is exact what I have be saying instead for us to look inward and ask what are we doing wrong No way rather they are pouring more kerosine into the fire by abusing everyone, hating everyone, name calling everyone, chest beat around and overly arrogant.

Since the creation of Nigeria my people has be against this country pls how do they want other region to trust them with power? Its not possible to enjoy a dream you do not believe in. Its not done.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Chrismania100: 12:11am On Jul 08, 2022
You be foolls,as if they are not Nigerians that have constitutional.right to live any where they like.

Cos the fraud called Nigeria was designed to favour your region and handicapped Southeast.
If not,let them grade River Nigers, for international ship and cargo to be entering.
Remove igbos from ur region your land wil be like desert cos your people are lazy and full of envy cos igbo tribe is more progress than you.

porthouse7:
because other tribes accept u and allow u do business peacefully abi... No worries
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Siggysaga: 12:17am On Jul 08, 2022
porthouse7:
because other tribes accept u and allow u do business peacefully abi... No worries

Are u pained because of that ? tongue

*sips petrol
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by EdwardRandy(m): 12:33am On Jul 08, 2022
Zico5:
Igbo need to stop their way of politicking if they want to be relevant in the scheme of politics. You can abuse and attack me and still expect me to vote for u. Charity they say begin at home
Oga keep your silly vote and stop feeling important, you are irrelevant.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by EdwardRandy(m): 12:36am On Jul 08, 2022
porthouse7:
Na mumu dey worry you. Are igbos the only people benefiting from the business? Doesn't the business generate IGR for your state? Ode!
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by OCEANPOWER: 1:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
grin

SouthEast and NorthEast are the same in Human Development Indexes

Make them no dey decieve themselves

Out of top ten, SouthSouth has four states, Southwest has 3 , SouthEast has 1

In practical terms , check your brothels see who dominates them and the language they speak, check drug dealing spots, check markets of petty trading from Galla and Lacasera to mobile phone charger and fake drugs... The poorest region are everywhere constituiting nuisance just to make money to pose in their villages during Christmas

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_Human_Development_Index

TRIBALIST MUMU BRINGING IN USELESS QUOTES OF INDEX STATISTICS ON NAIRALAND AGAINST THE SE,

HOW MANY OF OTHER NIGERIAN REGIONS THAT HAS BUSINESS, INVESTMENTS AND COMPANIES IN SOUTH EAST ?,

WHAT REVENUE DID THEY BRING TO THE SE REGION BUT THE INDEX UR MENTIONED HERE IN OTHER REGION ALSO CONTRIBUTED OVER THERE.
HE IS TELLING YOU WHAT THE SE BROUGHT IN TO THE NIGERIA ECONOMY, EDUCATION, INNOVATIONS, TECHNOLOGIES,SPORTS, ENTERTAINMENT, DEVELOPMENTS, BOTH IN DIASPORA.

AFRICAN WOMEN NATION CUP TOURNAMENT, HOW MANY OF UR NORTHERN WOMEN HAS EVER REPRESENT NIGERIA IN SPORTS,

I ASK YOU CHILD OF ENVY & HATE, GO AND ASK UR TRIBE,

WITHOUT IGBO HAUSA FULANI WOULD HAVE FULLY TAKEN & ENSLAVED THIS COUNTRY SINCE LONG AGO,

WHY BECAUSE THEY'RE AFRAID OF THE IGBO BECAUSE THEY KNEW THAT IGBO CAN NEVER BE INTIMIDATED AS TRIBE NOT LIKE UR ASS LICKING TRIBE..

IGBO NA YOUR MATE?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Juanmike(m): 2:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
The man that brings ant-infested gays into his hut should not grumble when lizards begin to pay him a visit.

Chinua Achebe

Before the APC and PDP primary election, here on Nairaland,i do see comments like "If the PDP and APC do not microzone the ticket to the East, then an Igbo man won't be able to win because the North will never vote an Igbo man, so if The APC and PDP won't microzone, then the North should continue". Most of the people making this kind of comments here on Nairaland back then are people from the South East.

Kwankwaso just keyed into the saying.

Kwankwaso goofed though. He should not have said such a thing. Is an insult on the whole South.
Gays?
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by chiamalinda: 2:11am On Jul 08, 2022
What a Nigeria.

The ASUU strike has been marked to ravage youths leading to an increase in the crime rate.

We can do better as a nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLuN3Nb-VFU
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Greyworld: 2:16am On Jul 08, 2022
porthouse7:
Accept? Are you even normal at all??

As a Nigerian they have RIGHT to do their legal business in any part of the country without harassment. As far as I know the Igbos don't lay claims to your ancestral land but they buy lands and pay fair square... Think

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Libera: 2:42am On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party, come 2023?

Anyone campaigning for APC despite their bloody failure should be seen as an enemy of Nigeria!

Nigerians wake up! This is the best Chance we have to kick these old ancestors out of there. We deserve better!!! Give us peter Obi! Vote labour party!
okay.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by abaste: 4:21am On Jul 08, 2022
see below

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by maybet081: 4:39am On Jul 08, 2022
My own is that I need agbado and cassava preparing for the recruitment according to the night flying BAT.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Dshocker(m): 4:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
grin

In practical terms , check your brothels see who dominates them and the language they speak, check drug dealing spots, check markets of petty trading from Galla and Lacasera to mobile phone charger and fake drugs... The poorest region are everywhere constituiting nuisance just to make money to pose in their villages during Christmas

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_Human_Development_Index

I understand how painful it is and truth will always be bitter, the south east has been the flag bearer of economical business development since 1960 till date.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by pacespot(m): 4:49am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
grin

The 2019 HDI list is even better, you will see all the southern states at the top while the northern states at the bottom. The difference is too clear.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by AbdulCLO: 4:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Hahahhahah so with the coming elections our brother's in the East have now stop insulting the north and west they way they used to online just to canvass vote for obj lolzzzzzzzz....... I am not hausa but i know this for sure HAUSA MAN WILL NEVER ALLOW AN IGBO MAN TO BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by HilcomTech(m): 5:49am On Jul 08, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain

The hypocrisy of SE stinks the the high heavens.

Here you are marketing Peter Obi solely on tribalism and religious bigotry and you are saying people should not use tribalism to judge. To cap it all you declared that those who are supporting other candidates are insane.

No wonder Kwakwaso said SE are learners.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by HilcomTech(m): 5:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Zico5:
Igbo need to stop their way of politicking if they want to be relevant in the scheme of politics. You can abuse and attack me and still expect me to vote for u. Charity they say begin at home

Help me tell them ooo

They insult others and expect them to vote for them. What brand of politics is that.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by HilcomTech(m): 5:55am On Jul 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
But you expect me an Igbo to vote for you after abusing and attacking me right?
Senseless!

You people started the insults.

You people don't even get it. SE are minority in Nigeria and their block vote is worthless. You need to build bridges and form alliances.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by HilcomTech(m): 5:59am On Jul 08, 2022
HIPROFILE:
APC, PDP, Kwankwanso and the entire North will end up playing and fooling themselves.

Igbos knows what is right and always go for it and support it in totality.

But this people who claim they are smarter and are grand masters in politicking end up making mockery of their entire existence. Yaradua his blessed memory remain the only Northerner I knew who has a sound mind and brains unfortunately death snatched him away from us.

Just look at this buhari led government… And Northerners want power back again to them aren't they greedy and selfish?

I advice kwankwanso to just leave peter obi alone else em go collect very soon let him ask ekweremmadu and co.

Peter Obi is a divine mandate….

An average SE person is not smart only dubious.

Can't you see the handwriting on the wall?

SE are a minority in Nigeria. Your block vote is worthless. You need other regions particularly the north that you love to insult.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Jammy2: 6:02am On Jul 08, 2022
They (PDP and APC) keep telling us (the youth) that there is no polling unit on social media, they will always remind us that the chunk of votes for every election have always been cast by the elderly ones, and they always believe that with money they can always cajole them(elderly ones) to vote for them (PDP and APC). But we (the OBI-dients) need to change this course, we don’t just need to rely on our youthful population, we must work out a way to make the elderly ones OBI-dients.
Let’s remind them (PDP and APC) that the elderly ones are our parents and as such we have influence on who they will vote for. Our parents will easily yield to our campaign than that of total stranger. If we let them understand the situation and state of the country and how the current situation has put us in a state of shackle, hardship, pain, fear and despair and how it has affected us personally, furthermore, if we explain the ideology of @Peter Obi to them and how it’s our hope for a new and better Nigeria and how it will improve our lives personally and collectively they will definitely shun every peanut( cup of rice, beans, tuber of yam, #5,000) that will be given to them during election and vote rightly(OBIdiently).
If we successfully take this campaign to our family unit, we would have done a better campaign than the conventional campaign and reduce by a reasonable number the vote of PDP and APC and simultaneously increase that of Labour Party. Imagine my father, Uche’s father, Ola’s fathers and Musa’s father are discussing @Peter Obi to their friends, the multiplier effect of such discussion will be far reaching than our conventional campaign.
Therefore, it is operation in-family campaign, operation call your parents at least once a month to tell them to vote for @Peter Obi, explaining the party logo (A Family: Father, Mother And Child) to them.
To further cement the campaign for me, a night to the election (22-02-2023 NIGHT) I will send money to my parents as an appreciation in advance for voting @Peter Obi so as to shun any money PDP and APC will be dishing out that day. Some persons might choose to say I am buying the vote of my parents, NA DEM GET DEIR MOUTH.

THANKS TO OUR CELEBRITIES, SKIT MAKERS THAT ARE PUSHING THE OBI-DIENT MOVEMENT

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
grin

I know that naturally you abhor the truth, I don't know if it has to do with your upbringing or belief system. Commonsense would have made you to use the latest HDI index.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by onuman: 6:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Self-deceit is your greatest sickness.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by HilcomTech(m): 6:04am On Jul 08, 2022
casualobserver:
Ibos should stop being so sensitive to constructive criticism. You can twist what Kwakwanso said anyway you like but the fact is Ibos have never won a National election in the history of this country in 62 years of trying....clearly you are doing something wrong. The man isnt talking about who is a better manager, even Northerners will tell you their leaders have failed them. The man is talking about winning elections!!!

They are too emotional to understand your point. I expect them to attach you with insult's.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by Billygee2u: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
Anyhow e come be for Nigeria the east will be the last to suffer. Na fact.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by onuman: 6:19am On Jul 08, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Kwankwasa would be wishing he never granted that interview.

Didn't know kwankwaso is such foolish, I overhyped him.

Knowing fully well that Peter Obi is more nationally acceptable than he is, he resorted in saying Northerners won't vote for an Igbo man, but somehow he expects Southerners to vote for a Northern man like him?
Southerners? Kwankwaso knew that Tinubu and Obi shall divide southerners' votes for a northerner, Atiku's win.

Kwankwaso shall merge his support group to Atiku’s shortly before the general election.
If Tinubu group supports Peter Obi before the election, the presidency shall come to the South.
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Yōu are such a stupid fella

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:37am On Jul 08, 2022
HilcomTech:

An average SE person is not smart only dubious.

Can't you see the handwriting on the wall?

SE are a minority in Nigeria. Your block vote is worthless. You need other regions particularly the north that you love to insult.

How worthwhile are the votes from the Northerners since independence... Why can't we just be truthful for once.....

We are dubious... Yes I know....

Yōu can go to he'll for all I care
Re: Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:39am On Jul 08, 2022
HilcomTech:

The hypocrisy of SE stinks the the high heavens.

Here you are marketing Peter Obi solely on tribalism and religious bigotry and you are saying people should not use tribalism to judge. To cap it all you declared that those who are supporting other candidates are insane.

No wonder Kwakwaso said SE are learners.

What has the other candidates offered we the masses, since 1999... If not suffering and sorrow..

Let's keep voting with tribal sentiments and religious bigotry.

We go see who the suffer go nak pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. / Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures / Who Is A Lagosian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.