Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) (45248 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Felimax(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
McStoic:

I was in an occasion two weeks ago. So, a man said he wanted to eat Eva and egusi soup. As the food was served to the man, he made to take in the first ball, waaam, the plate of soup fell off his hand. Na so my comrade abandoned the food. I encouraged him to continue with his eating since the plate was still upright and the soup didn't pour out much per se.

The man reechoed what you type above. He abandoned the soup and said whatever made the soup to fall was a message....I learnt that one too that day..

That man is a soul personality. He listens, observe and follow. A lot of people are just so ignorant of some of these facts.

Listen, everybody is born for a reason or purpose. There are more than a million different categories of humans that stretch across the globe. Some people naturally are born with very special and unique gifts, gifts that not even the parents in some cases can see it but the man with a spiritual eye can so there are so many ways such gift or talent can altered so that person will not achieve it's full potential in life.

A lot of people need to be aware, too many ignorant folks hence the reason why they perish. The reason why you go for deliverance 10 times but the problem continues. I don't even know where to start from...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by madjune(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Years ago I remember having this peppersoup at this joint in Ajao.
It was pitch black with the NEPA outage and I almost gulped the whole plate till NEPA brought back the light.
I was about one or two spoonfuls to licking the plate when I cast a glance in it only to see two dead cockroaches, perfectly stewed in a corner of the plate.

I screamed, and vomited.

When the waiters and the owner came to me and I showed them their folly; every customer present abandoned his meal and left.

4 Likes

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Shigo1390: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Machinegun91:
That's why I dey avoid Yoruba food no matter how hungry I am. Yoruba food no follow at all

Mr. Racist Yoruba ain't common with cooking this kind of recipe search your conscience.
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by angelfallz(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Me too. I rarely eat out, if I'm hungry I'd rather buy gala and coke
Fahdiga:
Reason why I don't eat out anyhow. Most restaurants are den of dirty pigs wearing lipstick. The place will look beautiful but inside they are very dirty.

1 Like

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Wpp1: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Oh
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by kenny714433(m): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
For those calling the place dirty and blaming the restaurant, is centipedes found only at dirty places?

They are crawling insects and can appear when least expected. Even in your spotless room, cockroaches, flies, spiders etc still visit most times. If you had uncovered food, it would definitely fall in it.

Those stuff are mistakes that cannot be totally avoided. Ask for refund of your money without acting too much drama.

4 Likes

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
Rursh:
This post is not having anything to do with Yoruba, Being dirty does not have anything to do with Yoruba. Use your brains

It happened in Lagos and I can bet any amount that its a Yoruba person that owns that eatry

They are too dirty.
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by harmony75: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
It is part of what the goat ate I have seen it too while making this delicacy isi ewu you will find the leaf the goat just ate, insects and other things.. You have to be extra careful. That's why it is good prepare your food day time my late father(may God rest his soul) hate cooking meals late night anything can go into the pot mistakenly.

1 Like

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by latolz: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
The wooden pot/plate obviously dirty and kept in moist places where centipede find convenient.. Sue the living daylights outta them

1 Like

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by jimtemi1: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
But come to talk of it, how can milipid survive inside hot soup? This Na setup o
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Nghada(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Holy ghost fire �
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Ganjafama(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Machinegun91:
That's why I dey avoid Yoruba food no matter how hungry I am. Yoruba food no follow at all
Is Isi-Ewu a Yoruba delicacy? You need a brain check.
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Cutehector(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Machinegun91:
cheesy
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by GodisFirst: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
It is normal if that is a Chinese Restaurant.
The Asians eat live centipedes.
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Cutehector(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by RealityKings: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
So shrimps, crayfish & periwinkles are fine but centipedes aren't
nice dp
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Wizmj4real(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Felimax:
Not everything seem the way they are. On a norm such a phenomenal will make you avoid eating that food for a reason.

Sometimes I comment so people who want to learn can learn.

There are lots of energies surrounding us, some good, some bad, some in between and some on a mission. When things like these happen check carefully around you will see the meaning.

I once had a long time female friend who visited me from Warri and just as we were about to take a meal together centipede crawled out of the hot rice. I could not believe a food I prepared myself so hot will have centipede somewhere inside, I did not raise an alarm I simply abadoned the food and it was very clear to me later that she came with a plan to my house which if not for God it would have been a different story entirely.

Sometimes, such phenomenal are triggers to signs. Listen, and observe and you will see nothing happens by chance.

Some sense
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Banbanna(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
For real kiss. Let the customer just pretends he/she is in Fear Factor, relaxes and gulp down the food. All join cheesy.

Seriously, that eatery is unsanitary and shut be down by the FDA for a while. That thing can be poisonous.
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by ExcelDBM: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Felimax:
Not everything seem the way they are. On a norm such a phenomenal will make you avoid eating that food for a reason.

There are lots of energies surrounding us, some good, some bad, some in between and some on a mission. When things like these happen check carefully around you will see the meaning.

I once had a long time female friend who visited me from Warri and just as we were about to take a meal together centipede crawled out of the hot rice. I could not believe a food I prepared myself so hot will have centipede somewhere inside, I did not raise an alarm I simply abadoned the food and it was very clear to me later that she came with a plan to my house which if not for God it would have been a different story entirely.

Sometimes, such phenomenal are triggers to signs. Listen, and observe and you will see nothing happens by chance.

Can you please throw more light on that Sir?
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Juanmike(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Must be from the mortar
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Felimax(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Can you please throw more light on that Sir?

I just don't know where to start from to avoid passing the wrong message or having people misunderstanding me.
We are wired or design in ways that makes us to be way higher than animals. Ordinarily even some animals have instincts, humans as well, with that of humans way higher than that of animals but unlike animals most humans disregard lots of this precious signals.

It can be related to so many things or concerns. We don't know, we have a lot of things that guides and protects us, from the way the earth was formed to the very last matter that makes up the earth.

There are ways we are protected and preserve from harmful or damaging scenarios by our maker. If an angel has appeared that they should not eat of the food it would have been something of great argument but rather something that will irritate who they are trying to protect was found coming out of the food, if the person is a soul personality he or she will quickly understand. Lots of different kinds and nature of energies are following us all about. It's so easy to dispute it but it's the truth.

The thing is, I am not ready to just say some certain things, I am very sorry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by gazilion: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Umunze1stSon:

Which health visitors? This is Nigeria

Bros, you will be shocked to know that there are provisions by Govt. to inspect and monitor such things but the lack of will power and human factors etc won't let them function. It might not be called health visitors but I'm sure they exist.

NAFDAC has been in existence for many years but we didn't know they existed until Late Prof. Dora Akunyili came and made it work. She's left the place now, but NAFDAC again is beginning to retrogress to her past. God will help Nigeria.

I am OBIdient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Pootle: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Felimax:

too much spirituality no good

2 Likes

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Machinegun91:
Isi ewu

You are real Ewu

1 Like

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by ExcelDBM: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Felimax:

I just don't know where to start from to avoid passing the wrong message or having people misunderstanding me.
We are wired or design in ways that makes us to be way higher than animals. Ordinarily even some animals have instincts, humans as well, with that of humans way higher than that of animals but unlike animals most humans disregard lots of this precious signals.

It can be related to so many things or concerns. We don't know, we have a lot of things that guides and protects us, from the way the earth was formed to the very last matter that makes up the earth.

There are ways we are protected and preserve from harmful or damaging scenarios by our maker. If an angel has appeared that they should not eat of the food it would have been something of great argument but rather something that will irritate who they are trying to protect was found coming out of the food, if the person is a soul personality he or she will quickly understand. Lots of different kinds and nature of energies are following us all about. It's so easy to dispute it but it's the truth.

The thing is, I am not ready to just say some certain things, I am very sorry.

I understand Sir, the bottomline is one must not let any ting of dust go unnoticed
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Dearlord(m): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Centipede meals is delicious
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by polymers: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Isiewu is Southeast food .You hardly see a yoruba restaurant prepares Isiewu.And 99% of restaurants in Okota are owned by Igbos and Calabars. Every region in Nigeria has its own short-coming. Nigeria as a whole is dirty dont single any region out.Nigeria is dirty. Go to any police station in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2022

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Basher8583: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Machinegun91:

So Isi Ewu don turn Yoruba food. Wow. You dirty Igbos like passing the buck sha
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Felimax(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
ExcelDBM:

I understand Sir, the bottomline is one must not let any ting of dust go unnoticed

Just pay attention to details. Very important. Learn to discover what works for you and what does not work. Learn to know who your you is. What he hates and try to avoid them.
For example my me hates any situation no matter what that will make me take a different woman to my matrimonial bed even if my wife is not domicile in same town with me, so long it's a place my wife can come and share with me, it forbids it. If I must do anything it must not be a place my wife can share with me. This I learn when I was not even married.

I have been expose to very dangerous energies but somehow I don't get trapped. Not my power at all.

Since you are the one reading me maybe you will have the time to read this story of mine.

True life story!
As the president of my organization in church I had some beautiful ladies flocking all around but you can't like all of them not to talk of going to bed but these two particular sisters were so much into me, 247 mostly at night. Mid night calls was made for us and she tell me every kind of fantasies in her head, she was building me for a purpose, a mission. I was young and very ignorant of lots of the schemes.

It got to a point she told me in one of our midnight conversation that she has the gift of soul traveling, that she can be lying down and she can lift herself up and be going round places. She will enter anywhere even if the place is locked. When it was morning, I kept pondering over the possibility of such a gift and insisted that she was a witch but I have no evidence. Part of me has been so built to engage and have fun with her with all she has built in my head. Very beautiful, with good and attractive curves, at a time I started seeing myself as a fool for avoiding her all the while.

Forward to few months later. We agreed to meet in my Aunty's place and hours later I was beholding my beauty. Straight to the room but before I will quickly UnCloth her, she fell on the bed and went lifeless. I did all I could to revive her nothing, she has gone. I was scared to the bone marrow, don't know what to do. What if I call people? This could turn to something else and the story might go that it marathon sex. I have not even touched her. My mind, just asked to keep calm and wait. Almost an hour later she woke up with a great surprise crying that I should forgive her that she was so tired that was why she slept off so fast.

Oga, if you sweat wey dey run comot for my body ehn! Ok, Aunty please, come and go I nor do again became a very serious problem. She knelt down and was begging her life that she was sorry, I totally refused. Ok, make I open door door nor gree open.

We were indoor for hours my cousin in the house thought we have been in paradise. After she left, I told my brother what happened and he was shouting.

Details has been keeping me from her temptation but I ignored if not for God.

She might be the best for somebody but obviously not me.

Hope it's not too lengthy?
Aside you, I will not respond to anybody concerning this particular post of mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by Nmezor(f): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
NAwa o
Re: Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
How did it survive there? I thought they heat the isi-ewu while preparing it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kind Of Snake Is This? / Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made / Lagos Residents Buying Lake Rice Queue Up. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.