Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

You See Women,fear Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You See Women,fear Them (6844 Views)

What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). / Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex / Men Ehn... Fear Them (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You See Women,fear Them by mystery22: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nice one man,teach her a lesson she will never forget but if I may advice be careful of her especially her food..

She and her family seem like the heartless type...peace
Re: You See Women,fear Them by postbmd: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Op your wife no try, that's the truth. I can never withold my money from my husband weder it's his or not yes that's for sure. But then u spoilt her, pls forgive her for the sake of your child. U said u haven't been touch her for over two years that means u have been sleeping outside that is bad, of u.

he has been doing soapy, i can attest to it grin no cheating here
Re: You See Women,fear Them by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bro,i understand ur pains but remember the devil you know is better than the angel u dnt know...let peace reign in your home again.
Watch n see her attitude n xheck if she has shown any remorse..call her n have a word with her on how the home bills and payments will be shared but pls pity her n pay the bulk,pls.
She may have a reason for acting that way then but pls she is still ur wife n for the sake of your child, forgive her!
Re: You See Women,fear Them by Ohraykon: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
etrange:

And men thar kill, rape, scam, etc. are saints. Dude, his wife and then women in your life are the evil ones. One thing common about all of you is the way you chat, it's very evident the kind of families y'all come from.

selfish lady always talking from negative emotions and unnecessary gender war, you that came from a saint family to hell with you baskat gender!
Re: You See Women,fear Them by Prettygirl200(f): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
postbmd:
he has been doing soapy, i can attest to it grin no cheating here
Lies he has been cheating that's for sure, let me tell no matter how long a man jerks off one day that warmth juicy, deep and fleshy pussy go hungry am one day.
Yes he might be doing soapy but then I know that within these two years, he has cheated .

2 Likes

Re: You See Women,fear Them by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
A lady friend borrowed you money, trained you on the business and ensure it was successful but somehow she gets to be classified as one to be feared because of a spoilt wife.

Interesting.

You story screams untrue all over though, but enjoy your bromance .

4 Likes

Re: You See Women,fear Them by Nostring: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lies he has been cheating that's for sure, let me tell no matter how long a man jerks off one day that warmth juicy, deep and fleshy pussy go hungry am one day.
Yes he might be doing soapy but then I know that within these two years, he has cheated .
leave Op, let him enjoy hin life cool
Re: You See Women,fear Them by Prettygirl200(f): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nostring:
leave Op, let him enjoy hin life cool
No that is very very wrong of him, the wife is a human if he knows he won't touch her Den he should give her a go ahead to go nd cheat too, he shouldn't be cheating when the wife is not if he thinks it's easy den he should remain like that without sex.
Re: You See Women,fear Them by immortalcrown(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
satandeterrible:
What kind fo stupid, dirty and senseless comment is this?
This shows that your brain is empty. You're indeed a monumental fool. Tueh!
You just demonstrated your wisdom here. Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: You See Women,fear Them by etrange: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ohraykon:
selfish lady always talking from negative emotions and unnecessary gender war, you that came from a saint family to hell with you baskat gender!

First, I'm not a woman. Second, the title says "fear women" and I'm the one creating a gender war? You're the on typing trash about women and I'm the one starting a gender war? Funny the kind of people I'm chatting with on here.

4 Likes

Re: You See Women,fear Them by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Op wrote "fear women" as the title of his story yet it was a woman that borrowed him 2m and thought him how to grow his business. undecided

Fear women indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You See Women,fear Them by postbmd: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
well with a wife like dat i wont even call it cheating
Re: You See Women,fear Them by Silentgroper(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
etrange:

How did you come to this conclusion after reading my post? I am saying, if your wife messes up, hold her accountable not her gender. What do women do that a man has not done before? Bokoharam people are men, it's Fulani herdsmen and not Fulani herdswomen, men sleep with househelps, etc. But we don't go about saying "fear men", "that gender", "d!ck people", etc. These things are disgusting and they don't speak well of the family you come from.

Nigeria has religious bigotry, tribalism, classism, etc and now, y'all also want to add sexism to it? To what extent do you really want to keep dividing yourselves? You think insulting your women makes you any better? If your women are terrible, the men that bring into this world can never be better.
Men sleep with househelps.. Women dnt sleep with drivers, gatemen huh?
Re: You See Women,fear Them by Popesuccess(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
postbmd:
hug ur wife for me, my ex is a bitch
I will, she is the best that has ever happened to me.
Re: You See Women,fear Them by bigpicture001: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
SilentBang:
Dangers of a single story...

Judging by the write-up too Mr Husband you stopped your wife from working on the basis of the 20k monthly you pay her for business startup, and you still feel entitled to that money... Yes It hurts that she didn't give you the needed support then, but then it's not your entitlement.

Perhaps look at things from another POV too. if she obliged your request then and business didn't go as planned, mind you, you ve been incurring losses prior to that, you will both be on a sinking ship.

Better salvage what's left of your marriage, the devil is a busy man.

That is what marriage and love is all about... Couple fight it out together... It's a partnership ND one mind.. not sense sense issues...

When u were younger , your younger sis borrowed u some emergency monies u NVR paid back.. even after much complain u don't pay her back.. sh turns around ND gives u more... It's called love.. it do u think that ur sis will do same for her " just friends guy"....?
Re: You See Women,fear Them by Prettygirl200(f): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
postbmd:
well with a wife like dat i wont even call it cheating
Really Then if she does something similar what will u call it
Re: You See Women,fear Them by etrange: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
Men sleep with househelps.. Women dnt sleep with drivers, gatemen huh?

You guys are not intelligent at all.

The point up there is that men and women do everything bad and good. And we don't go around shouting "fear men" on this platform. When we read about skull mining, we say "afonjas", when we read about killings in the North, we say "Muslims", when a man rapes, we call out the man in question or call out rapists in general. But the moment the culprit is a woman, everyone makes it about the gender "fear women!", "that gender", etc.. Yet men have been doing worse things. It's preposterous.

4 Likes

Re: You See Women,fear Them by Silentgroper(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Op your wife no try, that's the truth. I can never withold my money from my husband weder it's his or not yes that's for sure. But then u spoilt her, pls forgive her for the sake of your child. U said u haven't been touch her for over two years that means u have been sleeping outside that is bad, of u.

What if he's on semen retention
Re: You See Women,fear Them by Freelane33(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Jowanonline:
I want to share something with you. You see women, fear them.
I dated my wife for four years before I got married to her. All through the relationship I was taking care of she and her family.

I was into crypto. So I was in money. When I got married to her, I told her I don’t want her to work until we have given birth and our child is 5 years old.

So I made her a full time house wife. Every month, I was depositing 20k in her account. I told her not to touch the money, that she will use the money to start a business of her own once our child is 5 years.

I am the one paying all the bills at home. Even pad. I was the one buying for her.

When our son became 2 years, I enrolled him in a private school all bills still on me.

During the crypto crash, I lost a huge sum of money. I decided to use the remaining money and start a business. I have not done business before, so within 6 months, the business started shaking and was on the brisk on collapsing.

I told one of my female friend who was into crypto too and she is also in my line of business, so she schooled me and I needed 1 million to close the loop holes in my business so that the business can bounce back.

I told my wife to borrow me 1 million naira from the money I have been saving in her account for she to start a business once our child gets to 5 years. Can you believe my wife refused?

I taught it was a joke until I checked where we normally keep our ATM card and I noticed she has removed her ATM card from there.

I tried everything to make her give me that money, she refused. Saying it’s now her money and not mine. I begged and begged she refused.

I called her mother and I explained things to her and she said where they come from, it is the man that gives the woman money and take care of the wife and not the other way round.

Oga JB, this is the reason why it is good to marry your tribe girl. I was gradually running into depression.

That my female friend saw it in my countenance and she asked me what the problem was? I just opened upto her and she transferred 2m to my account and told me to pay her back once my business bounced back.

I thanked her so much and within 6 months, I sent her 2.5m as appreciation because my business is now doing well.

I called my wife and I told her since she now has money, henceforth we will be sharing bills in the home. I told her if I pay house rent this year, she will pay the following year. If I pay our child school fees this term, she will pay the following term. If I drop feeding money this week, she will drop next week. She was laughing when I was telling her all these.

It was when the week came for her to feed the family and I left for work without dropping a dime that her eyes cleared. She did not cook throughout that week. Do I care? I was eating at a canteen. I just gave a stern warning that if anything happens to my child, she will have me to contend with.

The following week came, I dropped money. School fees came and when our child stayed at home for 2 weeks because his school fees has not been paid. She was forced to pay.

House rent came. Our rent is 1.5m per annum. She said over her dead body will she pay. I just told her no problem that once they eject us out. I will rent another place and collect my child, so that she can go and stay with her family.

She was forced to pay the rent. And her account balance was now 500k. Now she wants to make peace. Her parents can’t call me because I warned her to tell her parents not to ever call me nor step their foot in my house again because when I asked her for that money, her mother and father supported their daughter.

They can’t even call me because I have blocked and deleted their number for long. I will make sure she exhaust all the money in her account. I will now give her a go ahead to go and start working for her own money.

Even if she starts working, this is how we will be sharing bills in this marriage. I have already told her that if she can’t cope, she should send me divorce papers and I will gladly sign it.

I will rather earn my money and spend it on myself than give this woman my kobo.

That her attitude really opened my eyes. Oga JB had it been I was sick nkor? That was how this woman would have allowed me to die.

I even sent my parents and friends to beg this woman during my business crises, this woman refused.

I have lost love and value for her. I have lost value for marriage too because I did not in my widest imagination think this woman will do this to me.

I have not touched her for almost 2 years now. Am not even a sex person. When she is tired, she will leave this marriage herself
You really try
Re: You See Women,fear Them by Silentgroper(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
etrange:

You guys are not intelligent at all.

The point up there is that men and women do everything bad and good. And we don't go around shouting "fear men" on this platform. When we read about skull mining, we say "afonjas", when we read about killings in the North, we say "Muslims", when a man rapes, we call out the man in question or call out rapists in general. But the moment the culprit is a woman, everyone makes it about the gender "fear women!", "that gender", etc.. Yet men have been doing worse things. It's preposterous.
Hahahahaha.. So when women uses d phrase "men are scum" are they referring to just one man?

1 Like

Re: You See Women,fear Them by Prettygirl200(f): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
What if he's on semen retention
That's bad too bc it might affect him. The woman is his wife he shouldn't be starving himself or her of sex, sex is something that keeps the marriage alive or should I say burning. Yes I know the wife bleeped him up but she is still his wife, he should just take it easy nd Make peace in his home.
Re: You See Women,fear Them by Silentgroper(m): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That's bad too bc it might affect him. The woman is his wife he shouldn't be starving himself or her of sex, sex is something that keeps the marriage alive or should I say burning. Yes I know the wife bleeped him up but she is still his wife, he should just take it easy nd Make peace in his home.
Aunty, d marriage has ended. That lady is to cruel to be somebody's wife. She had her chance and she has blown it..
Re: You See Women,fear Them by etrange: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
Hahahahaha.. So when women uses d phrase "men are scum" are they referring to just one man?

You and I are on this platform. We both see the strong campaign against one gender. You'd be pretending if you claim you're not aware or this. You'd have to search the forum for a minute or two to see thar express "men are scum". It's not frequent and it's always a one off thing. You can't compare that to the numerous trades people create everyday just to insult women. A lot usernames on this platform just exist to type trash about women. You may think nothing of it but you're just telling the world y'all were raised by wicked harlots.

3 Likes

Re: You See Women,fear Them by Prettygirl200(f): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
Aunty, d marriage has ended. That lady is to cruel to be somebody's wife. She had her chance and she has blown it..
Uncle u are not the op nd u are not a special advicer to any of them or a counselor. So keep quiet pls if u get married nd your wife behaves like that den u are free to end your marriage nobody hold u. Don't conclude on another's.
Re: You See Women,fear Them by Silentgroper(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Uncle u are not the op nd u are not a special advicer to any of them or a counselor. So keep quiet pls if u get married nd your wife behaves like that den u are free to end your marriage nobody hold u. Don't conclude on another's.
na u sabi.. U didnt give me a reply abt what we were talking abt d last time
Re: You See Women,fear Them by Prettygirl200(f): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
na u sabi.. U didnt give me a reply abt what we were talking abt d last time
What was that Have forgotten.
Re: You See Women,fear Them by Nyascobar1414: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
One of those fake stories you make from a basement.

The story doesn't add up

Cos it doesn't favour your gender...
Lol
Re: You See Women,fear Them by Silentgroper(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
What was that Have forgotten.
It has do with seeing u, getting paid and happy endings...
Re: You See Women,fear Them by Prettygirl200(f): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
It has do with seeing u, getting paid and happy endings...
Do I look like a prostitute to u Or hookup girls no dey your area?? Pls make do with them. U aren't in my league. Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: You See Women,fear Them by bigpicture001: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
.oat same happened to me.. but in my case we aare not married, and sh havve me the. Money to support mine in business.. but like the OP, I was new in business and soon got into crises.. gf ran away...

Now am very stable.... Wen I say that women are the same someone keep screaming not all of them....

Women think same way cuz they read same book and mingle with each other growing up..... Tgey hardly think straight
Re: You See Women,fear Them by Nyascobar1414: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
AWALT.. All Women Are Like That..
All women are capable of being like that when in respective conditions they meet..

Know this and tell me why you wont know peace!

1 Like

Re: You See Women,fear Them by Nostring: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
No that is very very wrong of him, the wife is a human if he knows he won't touch her Den he should give her a go ahead to go nd cheat too, he shouldn't be cheating when the wife is not if he thinks it's easy den he should remain like that without sex.
which wife? The greedy irresponsible one? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: Will You Cause Fight At Home If You Have This Kind Of Man As Husband? / 10 Places To Meet The Hottest Chics In Lagos / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.