Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister (49115 Views)

Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office / Elizabeth Truss Resigns as UK Prime Minister (Video) / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by New007: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:
Sincerely speaking if I'm Peter Obi I'll follow suit cuz what on earth would Obi gain if he's embarrassed at the poll next year?? he couldn't even win massively in all the states in his region 2019 and same thing would happen 2023. as the biggest fan of Obi atm, I'll be the only one to tell him the bitter truth. Sir, now is not the best time to contest. carefully and sincerely back off the presidential race.
When is the best time sir? When he's dead?
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by jaxxy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
ForestHill:
Really, never had such intention when I posted this; just my wish okay? Let's say I'm a student Nurse who want a better treatment from UK NHIS. We've not been treated well so far. Lemme stop here.

ok. hope u get what u want tho there are no guarantees the next will be better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by treatise: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
tunene66:

In politics no one is remotely indispensable

Boris Johnson

What a message for our politicians and the people of Nigeria as we look forward to the 2023 General Elections.
If na Nigeria, him for use the platform for re-election campaign. Imagine the massive destruction at kuje prison as well as intelligence failure the president still waka go abroad.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:
Sincerely speaking if I'm Peter Obi I'll follow suit cuz what on earth would Obi gain if he's embarrassed at the poll next year?? he couldn't even win massively in all the states in his region 2019 and same thing would happen 2023. as the biggest fan of Obi atm, I'll be the only one to tell him the bitter truth. Sir, now is not the best time to contest. carefully and sincerely back off the presidential race.
Tulumbu urchin begging obi to drop his ambition.. give them Agbado and corn they will start spewing rubbish
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Juanmike(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
icuminpiss:
Good one..I want to print Obi posters here in Kaduna south and paste them at some areas in Kaduna , but i dont have money and I'm just a 300lv student working so hard to campaign for Peter obi. How do I go about it?
So help me God.
You must not print posters, do sensitization or don't campaign at all.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by MasterKernel: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:

You lack sincerity in your life, Oooh! You want to market one dementia sick old man, right?
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Masturbator2020: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:
Obi is not the one in Aso-Rock, Wake up.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by ChronicGp(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bubu...we die here.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by OgatheTop: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:

What shall it profit a head slamming skull hunter to malign Peter Obi while yoruboidly pretending to be his supporter?
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by nuelyoyo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:
Peter Obi contesting next year's election will be a big plus for him win or lose. If he wins, he becomes the president, if he loses, he would have made a statement.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by chigoizie7(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:

Is it your embarrassment?
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by MrHighSea: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Resigns as Leader of Conservative Party.

Correct the heading pls
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by pseudonomer: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
fergie001:

Theresa May resigned. David Cameron also resigned. He’s not new.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Cantonese: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:

Bow your face in complete shame.

What have you done about the attack by ISWAP on Kuje prison? Right under your nose and the leader that you stood in the sun to vote for seven years ago, that prison was invaded. Terrorists spent four hours with no challenge coming from your security agencies. That prison is located in the federal capital where your baba resides. You did not bother to ask him or the ministers and defense chiefs to resign.
In seven years this country has turned into the poverty capital of the world and one of the most unsafe countries to visit.

What is your baba gaining by this daily embarrassment by terrorists? Face him and leave Obi out of your wahala.

Jagbajantis intete.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Morphinne: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
fergie001:

The coup plotter just got plotted grin
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by annford: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:

THANK GOODNESS YOU AREN'T HIM!!!
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Quest7777:
Just wondering what will make a sitting Naija President to resign other than sickness or death.
babangida resigned. Abdulsalami and Obasanjo in 1999 and 1979 also did something similar.
And Ernest Shonekan in 1993
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by lifeandjoy: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
yetunsbay:
Oga, Obi can't win.

What if He wins
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by ejimatic: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
athaboi:
why can you people give us a reason? There are almost 10 presidential candidates, why is it only Obi that you people have in mouth day in day out? I will be glad if you can explain really!
. There are three contestants in the race of 2023. 1 Tinubu 2 Atiku 3 Others The truth is Obi will only have gleanings of votes and never will he win in the North Central NW NW SW and SS. SE is even under doubt. What cannot be achieved through Civil war and IPOB movement cannot be achieved through election. I respect everybody's opinion and choice on the matter but the possibility of Obi win in 2023 is 0000000000.1 percent.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Mikeeytools: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:
as the country scatter reach is this nonsense you have to contribute. You must be a fool idioit of the highest order. Rubbish
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Kelsmatuc(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:
but Tinubu resigning now for his health u won't see?.....
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by juman(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wrong headline.
Boris is still prime minister.
But resigned as party leader.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Morphinne: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Quest7777:
Just wondering what will make a sitting Naija President to resign other than sickness or death.
Definitely death. Resignation is alien to African politics.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by happney65: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
British trump is gone. grin
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by ZendayaColeman(f): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:

CRY ME A RIVER
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by buJu234: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Putin 1 : Nato 0,

remaining, Biden...

grin grin
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Morphinne: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
juman:
Wrong headline.
Boris is still prime minister.
But resigned as party leader.
By the time the heat becomes too much to bear, he’ll tender his resignation from the post. We’re watching keenly grin
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Ogaga87(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:

Who need your advice Agbado pikin
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by IamtheTruth1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:

See the energy you use in typing over 78worded gibberish.I always wondered why our forefathers sold their own during the slave trades...We are you so concerned about Obi's failure? The man is chasing his dreams and my goodness Nigerians are so woke. You think after the hardship of these presidency, nigerians would still vote in a drug baron or someone who privatized the whole of Nigeria during Objs tenure?
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Akhee: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
fergie001:

Putin right now: Hahaha Vlar!!!
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Akhee: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
fergie001:

Putin right now: Hahaha Vlar!!!
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by ozy4christ(f): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:
sorry ooo,thank God you are not obi,now can you rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liberian President Whines Waist, Jumps Up As He Dances To Buga Song (Pix, Video) / Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.