Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,739 members, 7,806,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Generate 100 Leads From Facebook In One Week Or Don't Pay. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Generate 100 Leads From Facebook In One Week Or Don't Pay. (188 Views)

Why Insurance Companies Don't Pay Salary to Marketers? / I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... / Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Generate 100 Leads From Facebook In One Week Or Don't Pay. by Fascfavy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
• If you sell digital products like ebooks, courses and trainings.

• If you sell physical products online like clothes, shoes, and other similar products.

And you're struggling to generate leads for your business...

I'm a Copywriter and I'm here to help you.

I will write a Facebook ad copy for you and if you don't generate at least 100 leads in one week, Don't Pay me.

However, this is strictly for people that fall in this category:

• You already have a landing page.

• You have a very good offer.

• You have social proof and testimonials from past customers.

I charge btw 10k-50k for this.

If you qualify, send me a WhatsApp message on 08156550549.

Let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Whatsapp, Telegraam, All Social Platforms Etc / How To Become An Insurance Agent From Any Part Of The World / The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.