Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria (80807 Views)

Shell Graduate Program 2022- Apply / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 28, 2022
ralphelo:

Its pure merit .
No chance for incompetency.

You rather say its too competitive.
Dont you see it in the regret mails they sent? Extremely competitive.
And you made use of that same mouth to talk about quota system in Shell, what a tool.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Some impostor dey serve us wishy washy story
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by sounwave: 4:21am On Jul 28, 2022
AmongUs:

Guy rest.

You must be a child.

4 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by brizie78: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2022
thats why most people dont like following this trend...50% of everything here always comes with abusive words. Please can we all act accordingly and ignore somethings mehnn... so we can make use of the trend accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by ExpertNLer: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Nobody is speculating here. Just sharing what I know about the process . You don't need to accept what i'm saying
AmongUs:

Enough with the speculation already, I understand that most you prefer false noise than peaceful silent truth. Be calming down, and at the end of the day everybody know there stand.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Salientsinmi: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2022
I want to assume you guys arguing here have such an ample time to discuss what is not really necessary at this time.

Quota system or not, competency and exceptionality is paramount in this recruitment.

As for JV between IOCs and the government, I think Mr Raphelo still have a reading to do on the operation of the terms in the JV. From what I know, the government doesn’t involve themselves in the affairs of the company but only interested in their own share of the net returns.
Are you saying you work or have a link in the human capital department for you to be so certain Shell will consider someone from the South because they want to fulfill a quota system rather than employ a competent hand from the North who is more qualified? Let it make sense bro… This is neither NNPC nor DPR, even those don’t consider federal character in their recruitment.

In the meantime, let’s patiently wait for success mail or love letter and let this thread rest. We want update on the recruitment and not talks that don’t add up abeg

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Dsa47: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Salientsinmi:
I want to assume you guys arguing here have such an ample time to discuss what is not really necessary at this time.

Quota system or not, competency and exceptionality is paramount in this recruitment.

As for JV between IOCs and the government, I think Mr Raphelo still have a reading to do on the operation of the terms in the JV. From what I know, the government doesn’t involve themselves in the affairs of the company but only interested in their own share of the net returns.
Are you saying you work or have a link in the human capital department for you to be so certain Shell will consider someone from the South because they want to fulfill a quota system rather than employ a competent hand from the North who is more qualified? Let it make sense bro… This is neither NNPC nor DPR, even those don’t consider federal character in their recruitment.

In the meantime, let’s patiently wait for success mail or love letter and let this thread rest. We want update on the recruitment and not talks that don’t add up abeg

Too much talk without proper reasoning is not making sense on this thread at all. Some people will just come out and open mouth waaaaa, thereby confusing the masses and the gullible.

Please let stop all this speculation.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Papacypaul(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Mk u na rest a little na
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Any status change from assessment in progress to review in progress?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Gloaz10(f): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
ralphelo:
Any status change from assessment in progress to review in progress?

Just now?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SU50: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Salientsinmi:

This thing is pretty simple and what he said I believe was straight forward. First thing they consider is competency and subsequently other factors such as gender and possibly where a person hails from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by engineerTDH: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Two of my friends received regret message. Does it mean ,that they do send regret message first before ,success mail.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Omuka: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
engineerTDH:
Two of my friends received regret message. Does it mean ,that they do send regret message first before ,success mail.
is it today they got it?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Froddoski: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Guys pls how much does Shell pay graduate trainee monthly?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
engineerTDH:
It seems so as nobody have testify recieving a success mail in both Nairaland and various whatapps groups. They may be clearing backlog first and reducing the numbers to the barest minimum. Did your friends recieved the regret mail today?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Northernblood8(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Idrismusty97:
It seems so as nobody have testify recieving a success mail in both Nairaland and various whatapps groups. They may be clearing backlog first and reducing the numbers to the barest minimum. Did your friends recieved the regret mail today?

Do you have the WhatsApp group link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Are u guys sure this recruitment hasn't moved on to the next stage? Coz I don't understand why it's taking long to receive a success mail or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SimpleGuy001: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Froddoski:
Guys pls how much does Shell pay graduate trainee monthly?

I find it funny when you guys ask this question. Focus on getting in first, it’s a big firm and you don’t expect them to pay peanuts. An oil company for that matter, what you should be bothered about is how to scale through not their pay. They pay well, everyone knows that.

10 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Irwinss: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Going by previous threads on their recruitment, it always takes this long and some of them received love letters and ODVI as late as September.
dejavuh0007:
Are u guys sure this recruitment hasn't moved on to the next stage? Coz I don't understand why it's taking long to receive a success mail or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Irwinss:
Going by previous threads on their recruitment, it always takes this long and some of them received love letters and ODVI as late as September.
If so, it'll b too late to receive an ODVI invite by late September.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Irwinss: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
People received earlier too, just saying it can take that long.
dejavuh0007:

If so, it'll b too late to receive an ODVI invite by late September.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Irwinss:
People received earlier too, just saying it can take that long.
From this ongoing recruitment?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SIRPET: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Is there anyone in engineering that av bin served break?... Mechanical to be precise
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
New batches of love letters have started rolling in, i hope those of you arguing and tearing each other apart here are safe cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Idrismusty97:
New batches of love letters have started rolling in, i hope those of you arguing and tearing each other apart here are safe cheesy.

The wrestlers on this trend grin

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Northernblood8(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Idrismusty97:

Since when?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Northernblood8:

Since when?

This morning and this evening.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Northernblood8(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
LilyOg:

This morning and this evening.

Wow, i survived another day : smiley cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Northernblood8:

Wow, i survived another day : smiley cool cool

Na squid games? grin

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Northernblood8(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
LilyOg:

Na squid games? grin

Lol. Something like that cheesy . My friend that failed only 2 games had been served breakfast. I failed 6 games, Na Mustard seed faith i take d follow Shell

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Northernblood8:

Lol. Something like that cheesy . My friend that failed only 2 games had been served breakfast. I failed 6 games, Na Mustard seed faith i take d follow Shell

That's alot, I guess there are so many other factors they also consider. Let's keep waiting grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.