Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,487 members, 7,888,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:13 AM

Stop Taking Tramadol To Satisfy Her, Take This Instead To Make You Last Long. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Taking Tramadol To Satisfy Her, Take This Instead To Make You Last Long. (428 Views)

Indian Manufacturers Rename Tramadol To Evade Detection By Nigerian Customs—repo / Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics / Why Are They Taking Tramadol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Taking Tramadol To Satisfy Her, Take This Instead To Make You Last Long. by GoldmineLTD(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
I have a good natural supplement for a health se!xua! Performance for you so stop using tramadol.

Now listen carefully.
As an advocate of health, well being and money generation. It might interest you to know that I'm equally a medical laboratory scientist by profession. Therefore, aside teaching you how to make legitimate income from online skills, it is equally my duty to guide you in one way or the other as regards to your health and se!x life.

Without discussing much here, do you know that using tramadol for se!xua! Satisfaction can risk your health with so many outcomes like primarily future kidney disease?

Do you know that tramadol and some other drugs like TM does not get filtered completely by the kidney and therefore remain as sediments in the kidney areas, pilling up to cause one thing or the other in future?

Are you aware that each capsule of tramadol you take kills a particular cell your system?
Drugs generally are meant to cure a particular disorder right? But one thing your should know is this, "as the medicine is taken for the purpose of getting better from one illness or the other, it definitely cures the illness and destroys a particular cell". That is the fact.

Now think about drugs like tramadol that it's abuse can lead to death because when you take it for se!xua! Pleasure, you end up abusing it the more and this means that you are causing more harm to your health.

Like I said, I will not be discussing too much on this, I will just tell you the organs In your body that tramadol can affect in future aside the kidneys:

The organs most commonly affected by tramadol are the central nervous system, neuromuscular, and gastrointestinal. The cardiovascular system, dermatologic system, endocrine, genitourinary, and visual system are also affected by tramadol. Serious side effects include respiratory depression, which may result in death.

Now tell me,
Why risking yourself for pleasure
Why not go for something natural, risk free with 100 percent curative status?

If you need advice on your se!xua! Life, Is it that You don't do well as a man or maybe you need some good supplements to cure your weakness and correct your general system as a man, meet me on my WhatsAp for assistance on what to do as soon as possible and become whole. Stop killing yourself slowly with tramadol. Be a man today, tommorow and forever. Don't be a take man today with tramadol and die tommorow as a weak man, you will encourage cheating in your relationship or marriage tommorow the moment you stop meeting your spouse with tramadol. So, why not take care of the situation once and for all?
To meet me on Whatsap, go to my profile/ signature here to get my WhatsAp contact, chat and let me know your issue and how to solve them immediately. See you there.
Re: Stop Taking Tramadol To Satisfy Her, Take This Instead To Make You Last Long. by Afamsi: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
cry Tell them
Re: Stop Taking Tramadol To Satisfy Her, Take This Instead To Make You Last Long. by Avenger25: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2022
How do we meet you on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? My Cousin Bro Is Depressed!! / Is This Food Poisoning? / Reoccurring,Chronic/Stubborn Infections&Diseases,Potent Herbal,Ibile Cure...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.